[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im not choosing the ugly shit cat because the owl is leauges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Im not choosing the ugly shit cat because the owl is leauges better. If you disagree then you are retarded. Take a ( You).
>>
I love the cat
gimme my (You)
>>
File: lurantis_by_7_days_luck-daci54n.png (243KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
lurantis_by_7_days_luck-daci54n.png
243KB, 800x587px
>>29438260
Problem. Lumantis is adorable and my autism prevents me from using two grass types.
>>
>>29438260
Off topic but remember the guy that drew this claimed about how he knew who drew the starters evolution's? Good times
>>
>>29438260
>Not boxing your starter
>Thinking any of them are good
No sir, you deserve the (You) here.
Now do us all a favor and release yourself from existence together with your shitty taste.
>>
>>29438260
But anon, (You) are the retarded one. (You)re choosing the birb over the epic cat. Cats eat birbs.
>>
>>29438325
But the bird is way better than the cat anon. Lucha cats are shit
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>29438318
>>
File: 87888776880.gif (1MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
87888776880.gif
1MB, 500x262px
>>29438318
>Boxing your starter

People who go around claiming they'll box the starters are slowly becoming like piratefags who feel the need to go around saying how they'll pirate games all the time.

I truly hope that Gamefreak doesn't let you box the starter for whatever reason.
>>
>>29438260
Great. Now what?
>>
File: Meloetta.png (392KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Meloetta.png
392KB, 894x894px
owl is certainly the best design, which is sort of a shame because taking the grass starter is usually less fun than water/fire. grass/flying is especially dubious. they should really make grass resist rock...

the other two starters are okay. but i think the gen6 starters were better. i'm sick of greninja and delphox's design is a bit clunky but all three of the kalos starters had really nice, intuitive, designs with interesting concepts.

the wrestling heel isn't a very interesting or versatile basis to me. the popstar thing is kind of cute but there isn't much in the design that really communicates the idea to me. meloetta is a more intuitive pop star pokemon. (with her musical staff hair and hands-free microphone)

i definitely think it's owl>seal>tiger in terms of design. the built in hood and bow just really push the owl design over the top.
>>
>>29438260
>I-I'm picking the best one of all three, I swear!

Here's your (You)

They're all underwhelming by the way. Don't consider yourself special just because you happened to pick one of them.
>>
I would box all three
>>
>>29438280
Why can no one spell Lurantis?
>>
>>29438260
You can choose whichever starter you damn well please, that's why there's three, so there's always a choice (also balance but fuck that)
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x156px
>>29438260
>>
>Not wanting all 3
look at this fag
>>
>>29438789
300 bucks
>>
The owl is only "leagues better" in appearance.

The owl has one of the worst offensive and defensive type combinations in the game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.