[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With ORAS becoming the best selling remake "SINNOH CONFIRMED"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: 3066794-3234670904-12478.jpg (66KB, 694x383px) Image search: [Google]
3066794-3234670904-12478.jpg
66KB, 694x383px
With ORAS becoming the best selling remake "SINNOH CONFIRMED" sounds louder than ever

The only question is: still 3DS or Nintendo Switch?
>>
It's going to be on the Switch. Each system gets one remake.
>>
>>29434376
This pretty much. No real reason to put them on 3DS, especially now that a new console is out, and will be starving for games early on like all Nintendo consoles ever.
>>
>>29434363
ORAS becoming the best selling remake ever, just means Hoenn is very popular, and fans wanted to visit it in a remake.

This does not mean fans will want to revisit Sinnoh. I don´t think Sinnoh is nearly as popular as Hoenn, but maybe it is, idk.
>>
>>29434363
>people think switch will get mainline games

It'll be on 3DS. Only thing Switch will get is Rumble and Pokken Tournament.
>>
>>29434425
>I don´t think Sinnoh is nearly as popular as Hoenn

Wrong
>>
Switch please. I'd love a pokemon game with ps2 level textures instead of n64++
>>
>>29434438
are you really this retarded or just pretending to be one?
the Switch is the only console in Nintendo's future, any game after SM will be on that (and i'm fully expecting also a SM port)
>>
>>29434363
>implying it won't come out on ios rebranded as pokemon go: rpg

>>29434438
you do realize that nintendo aren't making handhelds anymore, right?
until they drop pokemon or decide that not making handheld consoles is a bad idea then mainline pokemon games are confirmed coming out on the switch.
>>
switch is the new handheld, so
yeah switch
>>
>>29434363
I want to say switch, but iirc BW2 and I think the first two as well were out at the same time as the 3ds, so If gamefreak has any other plans for gen7 outside of SM it's still gonna be on the 3ds. unless of course the two are somehow compatible.
>>
Sinnoh sucks as is, I hope they fix the pokemon distribution if they eve do a remake. Can't even make a proper team until halfway through the game, and if you do more playthroughs you either use shitmons or end up with the same team, literally forced to use budew and shinx.
>>
>>29434683
>>29434777
Not him, but I'm not sure we will never have another handheld. I'm expecting a cheaper handheld only "Switch" for people that never usually buy consoles either way

People are really just assuming Ninty is treating the handheld console they way everyone treats it in thier head
>>
>tfw Sinnohfags who were kids when DP came out will be in their twenties by the time the remakes come out
Fuck
>>
Im little pissed off, because N3DS didnt get almost any exlusive games for it.

I mean like... instead of doing next game for switch they could make it to N3DS?

Oh well gonna get switch anyway so dont mind too much.
>>
What are the chances that Gen VII is going to consist of just two games in S/M?

I doubt they'd open mainline games on the Switch with a remake rather than an entirely new gen to hype up.

We're going to either get S/M sequels like B/W2 or the Sinnoh remakes will be the last 3DS mainline pokemon titles.
>>
It won't be on the Switch. Nintendo will probably make an actual 3ds successor and it will be on that instead.
>>
>>29435042
The switch is a 3ds successor but with the added capabilitie of plugging into a screen, something I wish my 3ds could do natively
>>
>>29435010
>Was 6 when I got Blue
>Was 12 when I got Leaf Green
>Was 9 when I got Silver
>Was 17 when I got SS
>Was 10 when got Ruby
>Was 22 when got ORAS
>Was 15 when I got Diamond
>Will be 25/26 when I get D&P remake

Remakes keep getting larger gaps between their realises
>>
>>29434425
Gen 4 outsold Gen 3, and with the lingering popularity from Pokémon Go it's sure to outsell ORAS provided the nextt system is able to provide a solid playerbase like the 3DS did
>>
>>29435036
This guy gets it, either sun and moon 2 or gen 4 remakes WILL be on 3ds
>>
>>29435036
sm2? a few years later thing where you make your own trainer and take on the newly formed alolan pokemon league?

oh wait, i feel like alola is the perfect post game island for bw remakes.

>>29435042
they aren't though. they have already said that they aren't making any more handhelds when they announced that they were combining handheld and console gaming in a new way.

how do you not know this? people have been wondering wtf the nx was gonna be for a long time now and that hype was entirely based around the whole nintendo only making the one system as a successor to both.

if you don't like it on the tv then you can play it as a handheld. the switch is the next gen nintendo handheld.
>>
>>29434363
Probably switch, and just after the Gen VIII
>>
>>29434777
Well, can't Switch be considered a handheld? It will probably have a cheaper version without the adapter base.
>>
>>29435126
possibly but i feel like that thing is more of a charging dock than anything. i can't remember if they used a different method of charging it in the video.

whether you use it as a handheld or a console is entirely up to you though and i meant a dedicated handheld console like the 3ds as the anon said that only spinoff games will come out on the switch. it is nintendos next gen console and handheld at the same time.
>>
I'm not completely sold on the idea that Nintendo is putting all their eggs in one basket with the Switch. It's strange that they'd suddenly drop dual-screens in particular.
>>
I doubt we're getting Sinnoh on 3ds

DS - DPPt, HGSS, BW, BW2.

3DS - XY, ORAS, SM and SM2.

Switch - Gen 8, remakes of Sinnoh.

I mean there's even no need to remake Sinnoh this gen, you're able to transfer pokemon from those games all the way up.
>>
>>29435183
>implying they have dropped dual screen
the thing that bugs me is the shitty controller size when playing multiplayer on one console. do you really think that nintendo won't have a solution that involves buying multiple switches?
>>
>>29435198
Gen III - R/S/E/FR/LG
Gen IV - D/P/Pt/HG/SS
Gen V - B/W/B2/W2
Gen VI - X/Y/OR/AS
Gen VII - S/M

?
>>
>>29435198
This.

Unless there's no S/M 2

Then we get sinnoh on 3ds
>>
>>29434988
But it is a handheld, why release a version that removes what is essentially just a hdmi cord?
>>
>>29434683
>(and i'm fully expecting also a SM port)

not gonna happen bud
>>
>implying we won't get Kanto remakes beforehand
>>
>>29435245
> just a HDMI cord

That Base is definitely packing some processing power
>>
>>29435254
They are next in line after all
>>
>>29435218
Yeah, Gen VII could just be like Gen V, which was the second gen on the same system, and there was no remake. Gen VII could easily follow suit.
>>
>>29435249
Not him but they generally port the big releases that come out just before a new console, doing it with wiiU games

The only problem is the second screen somehow carrying over and whether switch has a touch screen
>>
>>29435272
But Gen V at least had more than just the two base games. That would actually be unprecedented looking at the entire series.
>>
>>29435254
this seems so likely, especially with 20th anniversary.
>>
>>29435264
All I've heard is that it's a charging station, and only helps insofar as having an external power source would

Is there a source saying it does anything but charging and output?
>>
Red Sun / Blue Moon confirmed

Sun Moon sequels + Kanto remakes.
You beat kanto and travel to Alola after to take on island challenge
>>
>>29434363
3DS just to piss off sinnohfetuses
>>
>>29434363
>With ORAS becoming the best selling remake
That's really fucking impressive if that's true since RSE didn't sell as well as RBY and GSC AND the fact that the 3DS is nowhere near as popular as the GBA and especially the DS.
>>
Please, no more Pokémon on 3ds. I just can't handle all these jaggies, lack of anti-aliasing and the terrible 240p screen anymore.
>>
>>29435296
The trailer when it runs styria at 1080p instead of 720p on the handheld
>>
>>29435319
Yeah but at the same time, OR/AS were/are the most recent titles to be out during the entirety of the Go fad.
>>
>>29434940
What?
>shinx and starly in first route
>followed by psyduck, geodude, zubat and budew
>post 1st gym offers buizel, shellos, drifloon, buneary, misdreavus, gastly and rotom
>right after the second gym you can grab fossil pokemon, bronzor, gible, meditite
>none of this includes shitty early bugs or rodents, or shit like Abra onix or machop

Granted if you wanted to complain about fire types in DP you'd have a point
>>
>>29434443
Not really. The original Kanto and Johto games were both more popular than the original Hoenn games, yet the Hoenn remakes still sold better than the Kanto and Johto remakes despite being on a less popular handheld than the Kanto and Johto remakes. You also have to remember that Diamond/Pearl left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, so they might not be interested in a remake for that reason alone.
>>
>>29435328
Oh I didn't notice that, could be due to power source though since someone told me it made a sizeable difference, or worst case we only get a 720p screen
>>
>>29434376
i like the idea of it being the first mainline game on the switch. would fuck up the gen arguments pretty bad
now imagine it had new evos too
>>
>>29435361
Yeah, might of been your average trailer bullshit that every company does now
>>
>>29435338
They were out for almost a full 2 years before GO. Besides, I'm pretty sure ORAS was neck and neck with HGSS well before GO.
>>
>>29435391
If you just recently got back/into pokemon thanks to Go, and you wanted to buy the newest games, that would be OR/AS.
>>
>>29435216
>the thing that bugs me is the shitty controller size when playing multiplayer on one console.
Just buy an actual controller, nigger.
>>
>>29434376
That's true, but wouldn't the remakes of gen 5 be on the switch too since it was on the same console as gen 4?
>>
>>29435413
And like I said, ORAS was already neck and neck with HGSS before GO was even out, despite HGSS being on a system more than twice as popular.
>>
OR/AS were based on much, much better games than HG/SS were, so this should surprise nobody.
>>
>>29435575
Could you please keep your shit taste to yourself?
>>
>>29435590
G/S/C were terrible dude. Horrendous level curve, abysmal pokemon distribution, Johto was small and forgettable so they could fit a gimped Kanto onto the cartridge. R/S were infinitely better.
>>
3DS and gen 7 for sure. Alola Tapu 4 are a great parallel to the Lake Trio, The rotom Pokedex could be mirrored with a Rotom Poketch acting as a prototype to the Pokedex, Sinnoh remakes could act as prequels exploring Arceus and detailing how Aether got their hands on it to create Silvally, Pokeride is a great way to shake things up in Sinnoh and the abhorrent HM issues, this gen easily is the most fitting gen for remakes after gen 4 and gen 2 being a perfect fit.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.