[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1476776472827.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1476776472827.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
What do you expect from tomorrow's video?

What is the likelihood that they reveal something not uncovered in the datamine?
>>
Likely
If they reveal new Pokemon, we now know their name, typing, and ability

If they reveal new features, then, well, new features!
>>
>>29429964
100%. Lots of characters are yet to be revealed.
Plus, if any "new" mons are revealed, we'll finally know their typing/ability.
>>
>>29429964
So is it the 26th or 27th?
>>
>>29429998
Whaddya mean by new mons tho??

New as on the ones leaked in the datamine or ones we literally haven't seen before
>>
>>29430035
It's supposed to be the 26th
>>
Calling it now: ghost/steel anchormon name is anchorror
>>
>>29429964
You mean the day after tomorrow's video?
>>
>>29430038
Leaked.
>>
I remember it said 27. Why are you people saying 26?
>>
Lol well I dun goofed
It's the 27th

Anyways let's keep the discussion going lads
>>
>>29430089

I like Ancurse/Ancursed
>>
Solgaleo and Lunala's prevos. They stop at the Chrysalis, and simply say that these two hide a secret.
>>
>>29430062
It says October 27th on serebii
>>
>>29429964
0%. Get of out denial anon.
>>
>>29430089
Anchormon is the last new mon in the Pokedex besides Legendaries and Kommo-o. I think she's staying a secret. I believe everything in the Mountain Dex except Noivern, Noibat, and the XY duo were left unrevealed going into launch.
>>
>>29429964
>Alolan Diglett and Dugtrio (The latter is featured in the demo.)
>Alolan Persian (It was shown on the front of a Sun & Moon Pokédex book.
>Sea Cactus and its evolution (The former is on the TCG box.)
>Maybe one more of the new Pokémon
>One or two more Pokémon-exclusive Z-Moves

I also expect a Legendary Pokémon trailer sometime in November with the Island Guardians, the game mascots' pre-evolutions, and more of the Ultra Beasts (likely Cords, Bamboo, and Origami, with the other two not getting an official reveal pre-release).
>>
>>29429964
those are FAKEmon, the final litten's evo is a FAKE

fake fake fake

the ducking toucan is a ducking fake FAKE
>>
>>29431195
Whoa calm down there buddy
>>
It's likely starter final evo's.
>>
>>29431459
Definitely not. They never reveal the final evo's through trailers pre-release.
>>
File: wow.gif (377KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
377KB, 165x115px
>>
>>29430506
Btw, according to the datamine, the sea cactus is part Dark.

The first letters of the chinese names of the mons werent scrapped, and Chinese letters are basically wholw words. The letter for that guy meant "bad", so there's that
>>
>>29430506
This
>>
This reminds me; anyone have a link to the image with all the pokemon sprites and on which island they appear pokedex style?
>>
>>29430490
>she
Hum... Anon, I'm worried about you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.