[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please may I have lore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images (6).jpg (11KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11KB, 251x201px
Please may I have lore?
>>
Considering how barren gen 1 was when it came to lore, Mewtwo got quite a bit.
>>
>>29429908
I will like if you would tell me!
>>
File: Mewtwo.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.png
5KB, 240x160px
>>29429889

It's a genetically modified Mew.

That's It's lore. Simple as that.
>>
>>29430413
But can it learn Crabhammer?
>>
>>29430441
I'll hammer your crab, boi.
>>
>>29430413
I like! It make like Ultra Beast, yes?
>>
>>29430413
Don't forget the people he killed in the lab
>>
There was a mew found in the rain forest or some shit
it gave birth to and they experimented on the babby
It escaped at some point and hid in a cave near Cerulean city, and that's where the trainer comes in
There are notes in that burned building in Cinnabar saying as much. Blaine might be somehow connected to it, but it's not really clear from what I remember when I was 12, and I didn't really pay attention with the gen 3 remakes to see if they added or changed anything related to that. What sort of "lore" are you even asking for?
>>
>>29432752
Don't forget that Mr. Fuji is involved somehow.
>>
>>29432760
Oh right. I forgot about that guy since he's mostly just there to give you a flute.
Personally I kind of assumed Blaine was the one who broke him out by burning the place down, but I really have no idea. These sort of details just aren't really something the old games made a point to clarify. The closest to an answer on that sort of shit would probably be the manga, but in a lot of ways it's just outright different than the games
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 700x800px
Red/Yellow is the only lore and truth you'll ever need.
>>
>>29433117
Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yellow
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 692x488px
>>29433150
>;^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.