[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (425KB, 493x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
425KB, 493x370px
/vp/ is just full of hate and it's quite annoying to keep reading all this negativity.

So, in this thread let's just say what we love about pokemon

I love that I've gotten back into the series so many years later and played all the games I missed and loved every single one. I'm a bigger Pokemon fan now than 17 years ago.

post happy pokemon if you've gotten nothing to say
>>
File: SavedPicture (12).jpg (93KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
SavedPicture (12).jpg
93KB, 544x544px
>>
File: Jubilant Aquatic Rabbit.jpg (13KB, 225x170px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilant Aquatic Rabbit.jpg
13KB, 225x170px
>>29428794
>>
I've never had as much fun playing pokemon as I have since august except for maybe when I played for the first time. I've played through all 7 of my games (minus AS) twice since August re-capturing a new living dex and doing nuzlockes. I also bought Platinum and a n3DS xl in the past few weeks.

Even if it's shit I'm pretty sure S/M is gonna be a fun time for me.
>>
I want some love too, OP

>>29427716
some fuckers are trying to get me raped by a mawile
>>
>>29428916
that should be a nice experience and you should embrace it :)

>>29428882
I think sun and moon are going to be absolutely fantastic!!!
>>
I love that now that I'm a reasonably self-sufficient adult with expendable income, I can build the collection a younger me would have been proud of.
>>
>>29428794
>/vp/ is just full of hate and it's quite annoying to keep reading all this negativity.
THIS.

Anyone else really impressed with GF? They managed to make insanely good looking graphic overhauls, created amazing and unique designs (Except for some I dislike respectfully), created new concepts for future games to come, and there's even more I'm sure we haven't heard of.

I find it surprising that /vp/ can be so negative at a time like this. It's time to be excited!
>>
>>29429276
exactly, I'm so hyped for sun and moon. It looks so incredibly comfy and fun.

Playing the demo just showed me how much I wanted a new pokemon game.
>>
but I'm looking forward to s/m, and haters won't get me down

>>29428988
kys
>>
File: 1475194090592.png (683KB, 480x770px) Image search: [Google]
1475194090592.png
683KB, 480x770px
I feel you op, I've loved pretty much all the designs released/leaked and this gen looks like it might take gen 5's spot as my favorite
>>
>>29429361
"Kys"

Please, anon. Not here.

Also, for future reference, not anywhere. The term is generally outdated and annoying.

>>29429756
This. There are some designs I have strong distastes for, but I still don't hate the game! I try to remain positive and excited.
>>
>>29428794
I like everything about pokemon
>>
File: ________on_the_computer.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
________on_the_computer.png
7KB, 284x284px
>>29429797
Pokemon loves you too.
>>
>>29428835
Yo who is this guy? I used to have an action figure of him as a kid (still have it somewhere) and was always curious
>>
I love the shittiness and disappointment each new iteration brings me.
>>
>>29429774

sorry
i just don't wanna get raped by a mawile
not even on /vp/
>>
>>29429876
Thousand-eyes the permitted one
>>
>>29429876
>doesn't know about based exodia
>>
File: 600px-Silvally.png (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Silvally.png
173KB, 600x600px
This fucking guy. I love him. One of my favorite Pokemon of all time, definitely top 3 material for me. Also, his Sugimori art is on point. I collect Pokemon merchandise, and I'm super hyped about Silvally being prominently featured in SM (and probably the anime and/or a movie) because that means he'll have a decent amount of plush/figures made of him. I love Lycanroc Midday and I'll be collecting him too. I don't get why people are so down on this new gen. I personally can't wait to play Sun and Moon, and I have no interest in nitpicking them to death.
>>
>>29429999

THOSE QUADS!!!!

I prefer type:null but I like the premise of silvally
>>
Im cautiously optimistic. With the info that we have, i can't see them as being worse than XY. The things im excited for are the solid dex, Trials and the whole deal with Ultra Beasts. at the very least i fucking love all three starters, so i have some reason to replay the games.
>>
>>29429999
>quads
>Silvally
Sinnoh confirmed
>>
Ride
Pager
is fun!

That's what I will say. Screw those haters.
>>
>>29428794
Yeah I'm still pretty excited. Bit disappointed there's not as many mons as I expected, but I like a lot of them.
And I desperately want to know what's going on in the story. The Ultra Beasts look cool as hell.

It's actually the first Pokemon game I'll have played in about 9 years.

Getting Sun for myself and Moon for my little bro who just started getting into Pokemon.
>>
What starter will you get?
>>
>>29431480

Litten. Screw the barafags and furfags. I like wrestling, as pretentious of an entertainment as it is.
>>
File: 1476997158129.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476997158129.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>29431480
Popplio. I'm so happy to have a legitimately beautiful starter - I never really connected to any starter before because their final evos just didn't mesh with my aesthetics. I think I'm actually gonna love this one.
>>
>>29431480
>>29431956
I feel similar.
Brionne is cute and Poppmaid is pretty.
I never got why everyone wanted that ugly-ass clown instead.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.