[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question about transferring and 3ds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 3ds_lime_green_01-625x352.jpg (24KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
3ds_lime_green_01-625x352.jpg
24KB, 625x352px
I know this isn't exactly pokemon related, but I'll say it is because is for the purpose of playing pokemon + /vg/ is no help.
So today I just recived a new 3ds xl (photo related). It comes with a copy of Super Mario World and is overall pretty cool. I before had the first version of the 3ds in blue. I really want to transfer my downloaded games from my old 3ds to the new 3ds, but I'm worried that it will wipe the new 3DS XL and the game that comes with it. Could anyone help me get the games and data onto the new 3DS without deleting the Super Mario World Virtual Console Game already downloaded on it? Or will it allow me to redownload it through the eshop. I have no clue considering this is my first transfer.
>>
File: 51XU4kVlohL.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51XU4kVlohL.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
also this is my old 3ds for reference. I really need some help I want to play the demo as soon as possible
>>
>>29426504
It'll delete it but you can just redownload it for no charge on th eShop.
>>
>>29426532
and the fact that I'm adding on a old nintendo id won't change that? It will still be available ?
>>
>>29426564
Nah yeah dude i just did the transfer onto a New 3ds with Mario 3d land and it was gone when I was done transferring but i just downloaded it again, old nintendo id and everything
>>
>>29426504
When I bought my N3DS when they first came out I went to transfer all my data from my old one, the same blue one as yours, using the system transfer option in the settings but it ended up wiping all my save files.
>>
Transfering from a N3ds to a N3ds. Do I remove the microsd cards first and then stick the larger one from the old system into the new one or do I do the transfer with the cards in and after the transfer is done swap the cards?
>>
>>29426601
it says to only pick the existing id thing if I have one on the wii u. Is it still ok?
>>
>>29426734
http://m.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-3ds/New_3DS_to_New_3DS_System_Transfer

>>29426759
it's fine, the system is preconfigured to have that game, regardless of the NNID.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.