[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could these be the new kings of Eviolite? >Type: Null probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Eviolite.jpg (26KB, 128x310px) Image search: [Google]
Eviolite.jpg
26KB, 128x310px
Could these be the new kings of Eviolite?
>Type: Null probably has around 500 BST and higher Def/SpDef than Silvally because of the mask
>the cocoon possibly has a BST in the 400s with everything dumped into Def/SpDef
>>
>>29422673
>higher Def/SpDef than Silvally because of the mask
I don't think so. The mask wasn't really something to protect it.
>>
Good point with the cocoon thing. First legendary pre-evo, AND it's likely defensive anyways.

What if they make an offensive equivalent to eviolite though?
>>
I'm betting Cocoon has a BST of 500 or better, same with Null.

Hopefully scyther tier.
>>
>>29422673
I have a feeling the psychic guy will not be a traditional evolution. It will be a ne gimmick, kinda like Phione
>>
File: 1474086125811.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
1474086125811.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>29422734
Ain't that cute, BUT IT'S WRONG

Sea pokedex order datamine and leak 5.

It's a 3 stage legendary split evo.
>>
>>29422719
Scyther new meta. Again.
>>
>>29422673
Cocoons have shit BST, it won't be different this time. They don't need to get equally stronger by every step of evolution. First two stages can be weak as shit, then the prize comes. Type:Null is all about being limited, so it has lower, Speed and Attack than Silvally. I could see it having 90/90 defenses though, which is good.
>>
>>29422702
it has Battle Armor as an ability though. I am sure Null is a def mon while Silvalley with its RKS System is more of an attack mon.
>>
>>29422794
don't forget sneasel
>>
>>29422780
I want to comment on that.

That pokemon will probably evolve into Sol/Luna in during the story. When we face it to try to capture it, it will 100% sure be on its final form (it is in the game cover, for crying out loud)

How do register it (them) in your pokedex? Well, there will obviously be a way to get them both again, but I don't think they will evolve into Sol/Luna. Do you think we will be able to breed as many Sol/Luna as we want? Don't think so.

You won't be able to evolve the preevo mon. Think Carbink to Diancie
>>
Nulls stats probably aren't too good since the mask was a power inhibitor and it has a shit ability
>>
>>29423031
Carbink and Phione are not prevos.

This guy said prevos.

THEY WILL BE STANDARD EVOS
>>
Type: Null will have 80 in all stats
Silvally will have 100 in all stats
>>
>>29423104
I don't give a fuck what this guy said. If you saw phione you would assume it was a prevo as well

Also, according to you, everybody can breed a hundred of the game's mascot, right. If they don't breed, how do you get these?
>>
>>29423208
The 1st stage is confirmed to be in Lillie's bag. You get it and evolve it twice and Game Freak pisses off living Dex autists.
>>
>>29422702

They've specifically said it adds protection at the cost of weight.
>>
>>29423208
Alchemy, they are artificially created.
>>
>>29422719
>What if they make an offensive equivalent to eviolite though?
Literally will never happen. Do you have any idea how fucking broken that would be?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 696x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 696x567px
>>29422673
>knock off
>>
>>29423300
Because GF is known for wanting to make a balanced game
>>
>>29423300
Not really.

Only Sneasel and Scyther(to daye) would see major upper tier usage.
>>
>>29423171
Definitely not. We already know the Speed increase is dramatic. I'm guessing
100/80/100/80/100/50
120/100/80/100/80/100

At least 1 120 stat as an Arceus nod. 580 puts it at the lower bound of Legendaries.
>>
>>29423300
it would have been broken in gen 5

now, we'd probably have some new wallbreakers and cleaners but nothing fantastic
>>
Putting this here for myself.
>>27702506
>>
>>29423300
doubtful, the relatively low speed of NFEs keeps them in check
>>
>>29423282
>Making it possible for players to completely miss the boxart legends during a playthrough
>>
>>29423300
Low speed but not low enough to take adequate advantage of Trick Room. Sure, Cranidos would have the second-highest base Attack (after applying 1.5x bonus) in the game at 187.5, but it'll still fall over before it can really do much of anything to a Pokemon even remotely fast with its stupidly low defenses. Only one to really benefit enough to get a significant tier boost would be Scyther, which is still Bug/Flying and doesn't have access to STAB Bullet Punch.
>>
>>29423288
Good enough, but if you have access to multiple, they will not evolve into solgaleo or lunala
>>
Why people don't want a pre-evolution for Solgaleo and Lunala? Where's the problem?
>>
>>29423300
We've had threads about this. It's not broken at all, in fact it's usually better to use the evolved mon with life orb than it is to use an unevolved mon with an "eviomite".
In the best case scenario, you're only doing 5-10% more damage with a mon that's also slower and frailer.
>>
>>29423518

>what is gen2?
>>
>>29423327
What About Electabuzz?
>>
>>29422673

I swear if Type:Null isn't instabanned from LC, I'm gonna eat raw eggs.
>>
>>29423638
Nowadays boxtart legends are the center of the story, hence unmissable.

This started with Groudon and Kyogre (from there on, paired boxtart legends had common design features and themes)

Also
>Obtaining the boxart legend via evolution
>>
>>29423721
Ohmori and Masuda did saud they wanted to make something special with the box Legendary and considering they share the same Shiny colors and the cocoon is also red.
>>
>>29423300
Nah there's probly ~5 Pokemon that can really abuse it, and they wouldn't even be that good. Anything that's slow and is a strong attacker would still get more eviolite, so you'd be restricted to fast and strong mons. Sneasel, Scyther, Electabuzz, Kadabra, and maybe Murkrow would be about the whole list, of real potential abusers, with 3 of those still outclassed by their evolutions. Scyther and Electabuzz would really be the only unique attackers gained from offensive eviolite, and Scyther suffers from poor typing.
>>
>>29423757
I am not saying they aren't related, I am just saying that if you have access to multiple of its preevolutions, these won't evolve.

Only the one from the story will
>>
I admit it's possible that starcocoonmon will evolve into either boxartchu, and it's also possible that it will be related but not evolve for one reason or another into either. But there's also a possibility no one seems to have mentioned.
What if coocoonkachoo here isn't related to the boxart legends at all?
>>
>>29423935
They are related. The first one is on Lilly's bag, and GF wanted it be super secret. Also, and perhaps more importantly: they are after the Tapus in dex order
>>
>>29423833
Nope
>>
>>29424244
Is that all that's left of your argument?
>>
File: 1477185873672.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1477185873672.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>29422673
Hope type null is, I like the helmet a lot and don't like silvalley as much.
>>
>>29424444
And how does your argument beat out leaks and datamining?

LE PHIONE MUH PATTERNS

GF WOULD NEVER DO AN EVOLVING LEGENDARY, NOT EVEN IN A GEN WITH NO FUCKING GYMS OR E4
>>
>>29423300
Yeah, the fucking lightball made a 55/50 shitmon reach 159/149 base damage
>>
>>29424515
I am not saying it won't evolve you retard.

I am saying:
-When you capture it it will already be Solgaleo/Lunala
-How do you get the preevos then? I don't know, but they will not give you a second one for the lols or a way to breed a jillilion of them.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.