[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Eevee's Z move confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1114.jpg (50KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
50KB, 443x332px
Is this really it? Are there no hope for more eeveelutions? Is this finally the end?
>>
>>29417508
>implying they can't just update the animation if they choose to add more Eeveelutions
>>
File: dxdxd.jpg (93KB, 707x1193px) Image search: [Google]
dxdxd.jpg
93KB, 707x1193px
>>29417508

Hopefully they will fill the rest of the types and maybe on day give Eevee a normal evolution
>>
>>29417508
I want a steel and a ghost eeveelution. The time is now, ching chongs.
>>
They didn't release an eeveelution for Gen 5 either, so it's not the end per say.

Let's ride the Sylveon wave a little longer~
>>
>>29417508
Even gens always release new Eeveelution, so no I don't think they're done. Especially if they introduce a new type in the future.

It's still odd the notion that Eevee could potentially be a viable mon this gen (since priority of moves is transfered to Z-moves and Eevee does learn Quick Attack).
>>
>>29417508
The only eevee I would ever accept after this would be Dragon.

I literally couldn't go back and play pre-gen 3 games if it wasn't for Eevee's eeveelution types all being special. Remembering how every dark type move was special despite turning Physical in Gen 4 and having Shadow Ball being a physical move is just fucking impossible
>>
It better be. I'm sick of them.
Leafeon and Glaceon were entirely pointless with a pointless gimmick evolution, and all of the other evolutions outside of those introduced in Gen 2 were just used to promote the new types. In Gen 2's case they made Espeon because they couldn't come up with Steeleon and they wanted the new Eevee with the new type to have a counterpart that it could mop the floor with in a battle.
That's not to say the Gen 1 evolutions weren't retarded as well. Instead of making a Fire-Water-Grass trio they throw in an Electric type evolution because Fuck You™, despite the fact that they already had a Leaf Stone to use to evolve Pokémon.
At this point they probably only want to make Eevee evolutions for any new types introduced, because they know that any other Eevee evolutions will be terrible.
And of course this is assuming there will ever be a new type in the next 18 years.
>>
>>29417508
Close enough to release I'm comfortable to reveal this: Type: Null is created using DNA from Eevee and evos. Technically, Arceus is just an Eevee Super Ultra Mega Evolution. Surprised nobody guessed that ever, I assumed it was fairly obvious..
>>
>>29417603
>They'll always have HMs in every game
>They'll always have Gyms and a League in every game
>Box Legendaries don't have pre-evolutions
>Every Gen since Gen 4 has had three Mythical Pokémon so clearly this Gen will too
>Oh? What's that? You say that every single pattern mentioned above has been broken?
>Well, clearly THIS pattern can't possibly be broken!
>>
>>29417630
>and they wanted the new Eevee with the new type to have a counterpart that it could mop the floor with in a battle.
You know Steel resisted Dark.
Not to mention if you're disassociating Glaceon and Leafeon, that "one eeveelution that can beat the other" thing happens literally a single time across 8 eeveelutions.

>Instead of making a Fire-Water-Grass trio they throw in an Electric type evolution because Fuck You
Yeah, it's not like the legendary birds exist or anything.
>>
>>29417602

Gen3 didn't get any either
>>
>>29417667
Close enough to the gangrape I'm comfortable to reveal this: you're a flaming homosexual that is about to have his anus ravaged by at least 10 men.
>>
>>29417508

>Is this the end
Not even, you know they are going to release more because fans will demand it. They started this and now they have to finish it
>>
>>29417681
Try reading the entirety of my post next time instead of skimming.
>IN GEN 2'S CASE...
That right there is something you should have paid attention to.
>You know Steel resisted Dark
But it wasn't super effective against Dark, and besides that it was much easier to make an Eevee for the type that was the strongest in Gen 1. Like I said, to them at the time a telekinetic evolution made much more sense than making an evolution made almost entirely out of steel.
Then Gen 4 came along and the new team cobbled together an evolution made almost entirely out of leaves. (But that's not my problem with Leafeon, so if you're already thinking of a response to that in your head I suggest you don't bother.)

>but the BIRDS!
Also pretty stupid concept, they could've made up a trio that wasn't connected by one species and type. A molten monster, a grass-type quadruped, and a watery sea creature. Instead of thinking about how they'd work against each other they were probably more concerned with how they countered the Starters, which is likely why X and Y did what they did with the Bird Trio.
The fact that you have to defend a design solely by pointing to another design that I had no intention of defending either says a lot about the point you're making.
>>
>> Gen II - two more Eevees
>> Gen IV - two more Eevees
>> Gen VI - one more Eevees

Its almost like there is a pattern...
>>
>>29417508
There is hope. We could get the rest. Maybe a second Z-move that is attacks with 8 Eeveelutions that weren't used and have the normal and dragon one be their own thing.
>>
>>29417851

They would have been better off just releasing 2 eeveeluotions per gen. I bet the next eeveeluotions will be butt fugly
>>
>>29417508
Probably not, but 8 is a nice number of variations to have so I'm fine with them potentially being done with Eeveelutions.
>>
>>29417571
>>29417602
Have (you) noticed the patterns u fuqqin plebs?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.