[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexpected bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2473.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2473.png
42KB, 250x250px
This fucker for me right here

After the whole pepe meme, grenigger and the fact that i just get grossed out by frogs in real life I never thought I'd enjoy this guy so much. But after playing through Y a second time and having difficulty finding a good water type to put in my team, this guy came along and became an instant favorite of mine. He just looks so cute and cool at the same time.
>>
>>29417183
He's great
>>
File: 1471449719926.jpg (32KB, 478x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471449719926.jpg
32KB, 478x400px
>>29417183
>getting grossed out by the most resplendent animals on earth in real life.

You sociopath

Solid taste though
>>
>>29417213
Idk man they are just slimy and gross and almost killed my dog once:

I don't harbor any hatred towards them personally but I am cautious of them.
>>
>>29417183
>Crobat
>Armaldo
Playing through Pokemon as a kid I hated the zubat line, but over the years I took a liking to him, I overused him though so I stopped, but I still love him.
Armaldo is just bro material, generally a good team member in AS.
>>
File: Hariyama doodle.png (149KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Hariyama doodle.png
149KB, 431x431px
>>29417183
This guy was a wonder in the Maison. Even after I bred a Machamp and Conkeldurr, I still kept using Hariyama regardless.

Liked the big guy so much I even built a few teams centered around him.
>>
>>29417281
How do you use him?
>>
File: He's a big guy.png (58KB, 1662x1173px) Image search: [Google]
He's a big guy.png
58KB, 1662x1173px
>>29417337
Hariyama (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch/Heavy Slam
- Fake Out
- Knock Off/Stone Edge/Ice Punch

This was my basic set-up. Use him as a bulky offensive pivot to switch into special attacks, Ice and Fire in particular.

CC is STAB and is the only real Fighting move option. Fake Out is for chip damage while Bullet Punch is used to revenge kill weak mons or chip their health away a bit before you faint.

Knock Off is Knock Off, nuff said. Stone Edge and Ice Punch are used to take down Flying types, while Ice Punch does massive damage to stuff like Lando and Gliscor. Heavy Slam does massive damage to faires due to Hariyama's sheer weight and their weakness to Steel on the switch-in.

Thick Fat is Hariyama's only real niche over Machamp and Conkeldurr. A Guts set is an option, but you're better off just going with the mons mentioned before.
>>
>>29417415
This is prettty interesting for tanking special attacks. Seems better than machamp.

I like conkeldurr a bit more for iron fist drain punch with bulk up.
>>
File: 250px-519Pidove.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-519Pidove.png
50KB, 250x250px
Replaying White, this quickly became my favorite regional bird. Super Luck is sweet.
>>
File: Hariyama.jpg (105KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Hariyama.jpg
105KB, 650x490px
>>29417435
It might be, but Machamp's main claim to fame is No-Guard Dynamic Punch.
He also has higher speed and decent bulk, along with higher attack too.

My advice is to have a Cleric/Wish Passer paired with Hariyama. The guy attracts status like crazy and has no form of recovery, limiting pivot opportunities at times.
>>
>>29417183
I like frogs from real life so frog mons are my bros.
>>
File: polipepe.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
polipepe.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
>>29417183
>>
>>29417476
Good thing I run Sylveon for support and switch ins with MAggron. I run Conkedurr with Iron Fist on the same team with Drain Punch/Mach Punch/Ice Punch/Bulk up and leftovers and it works decently well, I use leftovers on Conkel.

I can probably run this Hariyama over Conekel however.

No Guard Machamp was nice when I used it but it hasn't worked out as well as this conkeldurr. I don't particularly like to run guts on bulky attackers.
>>
>>29417583
Wtf thats racist
>>
For me it was Eelektross, while it can be tricky to use, ever since BW with Galvantula I've used both cause they can be both pretty amazing (AV DP, DC, WC, KO anyone?) I never thought I enjoy both of them given how freaky lamprey-leeches and spiders were to me both then but after they really just grew on me. And ironically enough I was able to convince a good friend of mine who had never played 5th gen to play through Omega Ruby with an Eelektross which he loves now as well.
>>
File: big boys.jpg (285KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
big boys.jpg
285KB, 768x512px
>>29417661
>No Guard Machamp was nice when I used it but it hasn't worked out as well as this conkeldurr
I'm the opposite. Despite me knowing completely Conkeldurr is more reliable, I somehow always manage to push through better at crutch moments with Machamp in the Maison.
>>
File: 462Magnezone.png (109KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
462Magnezone.png
109KB, 431x431px
>>29417183
this guy in platinum
>>
File: 1453656642722.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453656642722.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>29417183
>>
M-Swampert, Conkeldurr, Liepard, and Cinccino became my bros in Battle Spot.
>>
I used a Ducklett/Swanna in one playthrough. I was trying to use Pokemon I hadn't used before, and after putting it off for so long, I picked it up. I named him Fucklett because I thought that was hilarious for some reason.

First off, I used him as a switch-in when my Pignite was about to faint. Somehow, this little Fucklett not only survived, but knocked out the enemy Pokemon with Scald the next turn.

After Fucklett evolved, he destroyed everything in his path. Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Drayden all lost at least one Pokemon to him. He tore through most of the NPC trainers. In the final battle against Ghetsis, he was the one to take down Hydreigon.

He was like a real swan: extremely violent and irritable, but protective of his family. Made me appreciate the species a lot more.

I still have him. I changed his name to Ollie because I thought that was cool for some reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.