[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Employee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 17

File: Walmart.jpg (17KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
Walmart.jpg
17KB, 236x314px
Hey /vp/..
>>>Pic semi-related seeing as it reminds me of a majority of you

Here's the deal. We got Sun & Moon, most retailers do. They're in the back loading bay marked as Holidary releases and in special wrap (yellow for us at Sam's Club) which is Walmart's 'better' half. The Membership side of Walmart where you can buy in bulk.

Anyway, I am an Overnight Manager and can confirm Sun & Moon's shipments. I will say that I can move the pallet just out of camera's reach and may be able to swipe a few boxes since the product has not been security tagged yet. I can more than likely get both copies.

Here's the dilemma I run into; I've always got to be seen on camera. It's almost vital since I've been having issues at my job. I can tell you now that it's almost a guarantee at this point that every Walmart & Sam's Club is either going to get their shipment tonight or will 100% have the pallets and end runs (start of shelf decoration) to set up for Sun & Moon.

There's already a place for them in the Electronics department, it will be a medicore set-up for the Sam's Club somewhere here in DFW.

Where do you all come in? If you can go to your nearest K-Mart, Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, Frys Electronics, Best Buy or retailer outside of Gamestop unless you can make it behind the counter; you will find yellow wrapped or red wrapped pallets usually in the back loading bay. SOME STORES HAVE SEPERATE TRAILERS/HOLIDAY TRAILERS THAT GET RENTED BY GAME COMPANIES TO STORE THE PRODUCT IN UNTIL 2 DAYS PRIOR OR THE DAY BEFORE RELEASE.

We don't have said Trailer and no room in the trailers we do have, so the pallets were moved to the back of catalogue. Anyway.

What do?
>>
>>29416516
Is your job worth it in your opinion?
>>
>>29416516
Don't be a fucking thief you nigger
>>
File: seibah artah.png (132KB, 407x521px) Image search: [Google]
seibah artah.png
132KB, 407x521px
tl;dr
>>
>>29416542
I think OP is telling us to go to stores and steal Sun/Moon?
>>
>>29416516
I want you to cum in my back loading bay ;^)
>>
>>29416542
OP is one of those guys stupid enough to risk his management position over getting a video game early and is coming to 4chan in hopes that the degenerates here will help him confirm that this is a good idea.

It's not a good idea, though.
>>
>>29416516
The trick is to say you're a new employee and haven't been logged into the system nor given a badge yet. Report to the COMPACTOR for Training.

Get an orange vest and put it on. Don't sperg. You can either go for the illegal method and steal or you can find a tagger, anyone who works there that doesn't know your face will let you have one gladly or if you act like you're new and really don't know + need a label printed (go to the older folk) they'll help you put in a sku for a Pokemon game and give it a realistic price like 15.00 or throw a clearance sticker after activating a Pokemon X/Y - OR/AS sku to it. You obviously need to acquire the games first. Now you can either take off the vest, ditch your 'teacher' and get to a counter like the gun shop or the garden center; or risk it as an employee and get clearance + the employee discount by having them scan their card. Either way you need to pay with cash. DO NOT USE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. OR A MONEY ORDER OR A GIFT CARD. TRUST ME. DO. NOT. USE. A, GIFTCARD.

Cash is the best route here.

You can leave with a copy as low as 9.00 bucks if you catch the right clearance and I would highly suggest using the check out at the front/self check out or the tobacco lane or the gun counter if your State has it.

Good luck on acquiring your copies. This will take some espionage and non sperges but I have faith you can pull it off.

Just watch Jason Bourne marathon or James Bond. Mission Impossible. Fuck, just channel your inner British spy.

Get it done.

If I do get the copies I'll need help on how to dump or whatever cause I have 0 idea what that shit even is.

This is all from me. Good luck, /vp/
>>
>>29416516
>I've always got to be seen on camera. It's almost vital since I've been having issues at my job.
what the fuck did you do, you faggot?
>>
>>29416575
this is really dumb
>>
>>29416575
holy fuck that's genius
>>
File: snerk.png (102KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
snerk.png
102KB, 200x298px
>>29416587
>>29416593
>>
>>29416575
Now I wish I lived in America.
>>
>>29416516
>>29416575
This does not work.
Just open the box in a dead zone in the back of the store, and slip the cartridge in your pocket.
Do it before your lunch, like right before it.
Leave the store, and leave the cartridge in like a memorable spot in a field of grass.
Go to lunch call your friends, tell them around where it's at. Have them pick it up.
>>
>>29416516
>>29416575
>come in here with an insulting picture, call us spergs
>expect us to go through a bunch of shit and risk jailtime just so you can play a video game early
>>
>>29416613
So EVERYBODY can play a game early.
>>
>>29416539
it's a massive corporation that fucks over small business and the economy

don't be a liberal
>>
>>29416575
>The trick is to say you're a new employee and haven't been logged into the system nor given a badge yet. Report to the COMPACTOR for Training.

hey I'm new here but I don't have my badge tho
>no you're not
b-but I am, I'm supposed to go to compactor for tr-
>dude if you don't leave this area I'm calling the cops
j-just let me put on my vest...
>SIR THIS IS THE POLICE. GET ON THE GROUND.
I-I j-just need a t-tagger....markdown a p-pokemon game...
>CUFF EM, HODGKINS
>>
File: 1475114774947.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1475114774947.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
I work at Walmart and I think you're full of shit
>>
>>29416516
So you think its worth losing your job over? Not only that, but you cant put this job on your resume because if they call your boss for reference you're fucked.

If doing so yielded any meaningful benefit for you, then yeah possibly. But the risk and reward is completely out of whack here.
>>
>>29416575
>You can either go for the illegal method and steal or you can find a tagger

falsifying the price of a product is still stealing you dumb shit
>>
>>29416646
There was this famous incident here, where this guy bought an old general's uniform from a flea-market, walked into the nearest military base and started ordering people to do stuff. It worked too. There's the old adage: walk fast and look like you know what you're doing.

I have a whole list of incidents that worked like that. But nobody on /vp/ could pull it off, you're right about that.
>>
>>29416689
Where do we find someone who can?
>>
>>29416575
>Hey whats this game doing coming out on the 18th? Didnt i sell it to anon last month for like 20 bucks?

and then he's fired.
>>
Bullshit.

Retailers won't see the games for another week at the absolute earliest. Probably two weeks to be honest. Don't let this giant faggot fool you. Nothing more than a pathetic attention whore.
>>
this is reminding me of the threads for XY and ORAS where everyone planned to steal the game before release
of course it never happened
do it
>>
>>29416611
Yes it does. It works more often than we care to admit.

>>29416646
You have literally never worked a day in your life at a store have you? Like any store? Any Walmart? Or Sam's Club, especially overnight?

There's only 2 Managers if you're lucky and they don't know who is the new hiree and who is not. You can literally get away with anything if you say you're new and training. Day 1's never have a badge. Especially if you start your job that night.

Idiot.

>>29416649
I've been a Day Manager at Walmart for 4 years before I transferred to Sam's Club where I've been an Over Night Manager and TBC Manager for over 7.

Fuck yourself.

>>29416650
Wouldn't cost me my job. Not really. As long as it wasn't stolen. Merchandise gets botched all the time in Shipping, especially on the break down. We have to scan in each pallet then check each item by the call list and then sort by hand as it goes onto the shelf. You know how many times a lamp got miss sku'd as a fucking rocking chair? Or how many times we've had 70 surplus and only had 3 items on hand?

Trust me. Especially around the Holidays.. it's super easy.

>>29416660
And another person who has never worked retail a day in their life chimes in.
>>
>>29416575
If you're not fucking around, you'll need a hacked 3DS. I sure hope you haven't updated beyond version 10 or you'll need another hacked 3ds.
>>
>>29416710
Not saying OP is any less of a ginormous faggot, but we are just about two weeks off from Sun and Moon, actually. Two weeks and three days.
>>
>>29416516
Here's a better plan
>find a delivery truck
>hijack it
>get all the games

It worked for amiibo so it can work here
>>
>>29416738
3 weeks, you mean
>>
>>29416710
You're an idiot. A major idiot. Beyond that, a fucking gigantic idiot.

When an order goes out with Walmart they demand a high in-demand product no less than 3 weeks, and Pokemon games or Nintendo in general, epsecially Smash, arrives 2 weeks before it's release date depending on the Stores sales for that product.

You have no idea how business works do you? No? Then shut up and sit down, you raging cockmongruel.
>>
>>29416730
I'm not saying I don't believe you work at Sam's club, I don't know or care if you do. I know my store doesn't have them yet.
>>
I DON GIBE A SHID HOW YOU GET IT
I JUST WANT YOU
TO GET IT
DUMP IT
UPROAD IT
DONT BE FAGGOTS
JUST FUCKIN DO IT YOU RETARD
I WNAT CIAS
>>
>>29416730
You have literally never worked a day in your life at a store have you? Like any store? Any Walmart? Or Sam's Club, especially overnight?

actually yes, I've worked at kmart, walmart, target, and kroger. anyone waltzing into a back room in plainclothes who says anything other than "I'm looking for [name of HR rep]" would be immediately suspicious and I would seek out whatever higher-ups I can to confirm their identity before I let them start fucking around with stock and price guns

>Pic semi-related seeing as it reminds me of a majority of you
>sperg
>Idiot.
>Fuck yourself.

remind me again why we're supposed to be helping you?
>>
>>29416761
Haha. Keep telling yourself that kiddo.

Your welfare shithole doesn't have the games. They won't have them tonight either. Sling all the insults you want. The fact you got that tikes up proves you're nothing more than a pathetic attention whore.
>>
>>29416761
Jesus christ, you're really defensive over a whole lot of nothing.

This attitude coupled with the fact that you're telling people to steal from the company you work for makes it pretty obvious that you're not the most well-adjusted person.
>>
>>29416730
See I work as an evening manager so I know that pricing gets messed up all the time. But OP said he's needs to be on camera at all times, so clearly his boss already doesnt trust him. And he wants to apparently buy a product a little under a month ahead of time AND for cheaper than the suggested price.

The issue isnt that its difficult to buy a item for a cheaper price, the issue is all of the risks involved in buying such a high priced item SO far ahead of time.

I have a friend/coworker who basically hides the Funko pops he wants in the back of the stockroom so he can get first dibs on them. But by now everyone knows that the guy likes Funkos. If he bought one for half the price and a week before it was meant to go out on the shelf, anyone with half a brain would know that he did so on purpose. And thats an item WITHOUT a structured release date and WITHOUT a 40 dollar pricetag.
>>
>>29416747
You're right, my bad. I misread the Windows calendar. I'm currently on vacation so I've sort of lost track of the current date.
>>
>>29416611
>cartridge
>>
>>29416805
Then you're the employee I would love to have work for us.

However most do not and the log-ins do not work for day 1's even if their time card is printed. SocialSecurity numbers are registered during the day by HR and I have yet to come across in ALL my uears of working a single day 1 with a working badge. I always sign off on their time sheet.
>>
OP is a lying cunt and all around piece of shit. It's obvious he's looking for attention and wants this guard to suck his micro penis.

Store manager for GameStop here. If anyone could get the games early it would be me. I could easily make a copy disappear from a box. Thing is, the games aren't in any incoming shipment. I can search the skus on my computer through the incoming shipment. We have, at least, another week before we see the games.

For historical purposes, XY and ORAS didn't get to stores until exactly one week before release in the US.

OP, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: it beckons.jpg (547KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
it beckons.jpg
547KB, 1280x960px
>>29416895
But can YOU be the hero we're looking for and stage a disappearance?
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 400x400px
Get this hothead out of here
>>
>>29416895
Because Game stop means shit to us, right? You realize we're across the street from a Gamestop and the District Manager often comes here to discuss how pur shipping times are in sinc or we're ahead.

That's the difference between a store that makes and pays more versus A hobby maker.

Go jump in a fire you false flagging fuckwit.
>>
>>29416915
Implying I like you fags enough to do that.

If I did anything I'd take pictures if the guides when they came in. The shrink wrap on those falls off or rips all the time. Very easy to stage an event like that.
>>
>>29416895
Also HISTORICALLY you're beyond incorrect because the leaks across the World and in Americas hat we're over two weeks. The street date was broken far in advance and we had OR/AS and X/Y nesrly a MONTH in a special sponsored trailer, sitting there in Bay 4.

Take your bullshit elsehwere and sell it to Reddit.
>>
>>29416949
That doesn't happen at all. Our DMs would not discuss shipment with another retailer who sells competing product.

Stay butt blasted, attentionfag.
>>
>>29416730
I've been a day manager at RadioShack for 8 years before I transferred to Best Buy where I've been an overnight manager for 14. See how easy it is guys!? I can do it as well!

For real though, stores don't have it. At Best Buy we get it maybe 4-5 days before release sometimes only like 2 days before release.
>>
File: 1477205009470.png (97KB, 632x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477205009470.png
97KB, 632x473px
>>29416949
I never thought I'd see the day where two retail clerks would be fighting over shipments
>>
>>29416982
Nope. That didn't happen. Try again cucklord.
>>
>>29416985
You have no idea what you're talking about at all. Get knowledge then come talk. You underpaid sperg
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>29417017
Why are you so fucking mad?
Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>29416987
Best Buy is the lowest bidder
You can't even keep a store steady for 6 months lol
>>
>>29417017
The fact that you are this upset over being called out and prove incorrect only shows how full of shit you are.

Thread ignored. Name filtered.
Enjoy science class when 4th period rolls around, kiddo.
>>
>>29416889
If you're the manager why not have a friend play the day 1 newbie?
>>
>>29417061
>>>Projecting this hard
And being proven wrong the Anontard runs back to hide.

Kiddo. You can't hire a child in a civilized Country to be a Manager. Maybe from the sandpit you're from but here in America..
>>
Hi I'd like to suck some electron sized dick
>>
>>29417091
Dude me too lmao
Poop on my chest
>>
Disregard every thing I said. The truth is my penis is less than an inch long, I love big sweaty dudes, drinking cum for every meal, and I don't have a job anywhere. I'm just a lonely NEET who craves attention.
>>
I wonder what GameStops feet smell like
haha
>>
Anybody wanna taste my poop-cum salad garnished with rat foreskin?
>>
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU COCKSLINGING SPERGEMITES.

NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN MY POSITION.

TO BE SO CLOSE TO SOMETHING YOU'VE WANTED FOR SO LONG, TO HAVE ***ALMOST*** ENOUGH POWER TO GET IT, TOO

YOU FUCKERS WOULDN'T JUST BE HELPING ME, YOU'D BE HELPING EVERYONE. DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT???

FUCK you. FUCK you all. I gave you a chance. I gave you the tools. I gave you what you WANT. But of course all of you are ungrateful little basement-dwelling pissants too busy suckling your mom's teet to realize when someone slides a million bucks under your fat, clogged noses. I'm fucking out of here. Good luck on your own, asswipes.
>>
Sometimes I rub my scrotum with my own poop and walk around like that all day.

Anyway the only reason I want the games early is to insert them into my anus.
>>
>>29417143
pasta? pasta.
>>
Id also like to state that the above post was made by my brother who accidentally choked in my dick while I was gargling his cum
>>
>>29416613
You're the only who got offended tho kek, beta brony autist fag detected
>>
>>29417091
>>29417103
>>29417117
>>29417138
>>29417140
>>29417143
Samefag
>>
>>29416516
Nice meme but most stores don't get shipments before a week from release if not the very day before.
>>
>>29417030
Sure, that's why we sell more iPhones than any other retailers, including purchasing through Apple directly? Just as one example of how shit we are right?
>>
>>29417143
Welcome to 4chan newfag, learn how to use a fucking tripcode
>>
Fine, ill do it if quads.
>>
Sent screenshots of this thread to Sam's Club regional managers. Very easy to get their info.

Enjoy unemployment OP.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1076x1105px)
image.png
3MB, 1076x1105px
Is this the box?
I'm there now.
>>
>No one asking OP for proof of his/her credentials/employment status

I thought you were better than this /vp/.
>>
>>29417170
Oh no, please no!
If they find out if gay, they will fucking gang rape me!!!1!1! In the fucking ass!1!1!11!11 Please retract it, I will suck your dick if you do
I promise I would do it, I even got my teeth removed for this job
>>
Someone who actually know's what they're talking about here:

Stores don't get the games 3 weeks beforehand. No matter what fucking store it is. You're lucky to get your shipment 2 weeks before hand.
>>
>>29417206
because we knew from the start that op was a lying sack of shit
>>
>>29417152
You forgot to say cuck so you can truly look like the retarded thief you are.
>>
Oh look, its another episode of /vp/ trys to get people arrested
>>
>>29417206
No point since I doubt they would actually do it. These kind of threads usually conveniently ignore replies like these
>>
>>29417200
OH SHIT NONONONO
>>
>>29417143
Hahaha holy shit, I needed a laugh this morning. Thanks, Sam's Club. From one autist to another, keep the sperging alive.
>>
>>29416745
Didn't this work for Splatoon in the UK as well?
>>
>>29416726
I remember one anon found it at a target and they refused to sell it.
>>
Haha, why would you want to do anything nice for /vp/?
>>
An EB games store near me has a big poster of the Alola region map in stores, its not buyable but still... What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29416516
>>29416516
You could always take a copy while unloading a truck. No cameras in the trailers.
>>
>>29417306
>tfw bought White 2 at a Target six days early
>beat it before it was even dumped
>saw someone buying Hyrule Warriors Legends a week early at another one, but didn't care about the game

I pray to have that sort of luck again for SM.
>>
>this whole thread
Goddamn it, I'm dying

>>29416991
This, lmao
>>
>>29417318
EB/Gamestop get those in separately from TPC.
>>
AAAAH I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME FUCK IF I HAD A CUTE BOY TO FUCK MY BOYPUSSI I WOULDN'T BE IN SUCH AB AD MOOD NOW YOU ALL HURT MY FEELINGS
>>
>>29417143
I'm imagining this in either the fat guy or the store managers voice from Anime Club
>>
>>29416635
>it's a massive corporation that fucks over small business and the economy
>don't be a liberal
(^:
>>
File: police.png (265KB, 326x515px) Image search: [Google]
police.png
265KB, 326x515px
>>
>>29417143
>>
>>29416516
You from the DFW OP? So am I. Which Sam's do you work at?
>>
>>29417540
>IF I HAD A CUTE BOY TO FUCK MY BOYPUSSI I WOULDN'T BE IN SUCH AB AD MOOD
Kanto?
>>
holy shit I work at Sam's Club too

I'm on break should I go check?
>>
>>29418736
Yes.
>>
>>29418759
ok gimmie a sec

idgaf about this job so if I find it I'm taking it and running LMAO
>>
>>29418705
OP stop being a fucking faggot and tell me which fucking Sam's you work at. I live pretty close to the one off 820 near NE Mall. Let's do this you faggot!
>>
If I could leak Pokémon early, I would take a pic of my 3ds in a place that people'd be SURE I wasn't faking, then I would plop my erect dick across the screen.

My dick would be the most famous dick on the internet for several weeks. People would be analyzing my cock, trying to see over it to see the screencap. My cock would be in every Pokémon fans' nightmares. Nintendo would order a cease and desist with only my penis to go by as evidence. Somewhere in Japan, Iwata and the rest would be able to pick out my penis in a line-up.
>>
>>29418821
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I GOT IT HOLY SHIT I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW

I'M RUNNING TO MY CAR
>>
>>29418841
>not even trying
>>
>>29418841
OH SHIT
>>
>>29418841
at least you chose the better version
>>
>>29418841
delet this
>>
>>29416516

Just let the Chinese do it. Don't risk your job and jail time for 15 minutes of fame.

Hell, I'm sure the Chinese guy who does this will get a promotion, considering their scumbag country.
>>
>>29418841
Fake, bottom says some areas playable in 3D even though there is no 3D in the game.
>>
I'm just going to wait for China to leak it.
>>
kmart doesn't sell video games anymore
>>
THE ALARM WENT OFF WHEN I LEFT THE STORE

I NEED FOCUS ON DRIVING POST PICS WHEN HOME
>>
>>29418895
That's a disclaimer on every single 3DS game. Prevent lawsuits.
>>
>>29418904
rip anon
>>
>>29418841
FAKE
A
K
E
>>
>>29416542
was going to post this without a faggy anime pic
>>
>>29417233
here's my proof you cockgobbling cumsnapper numb nuts
>>
>>29418841
AHHHHH GET HOME FAST ANON
>>
>>29418841
That's obviously just a display case you faggot, that's why you covered the ESRB rating and the top.
>>
Dude, as much as I would appreciate the leaks, this is not something worth losing your job over. The game releases in about 4 weeks, we can be patient
>>
>>29416991
>>29416991
>>29416991
>>
>>29417344
>work at a Shoppers Drug Mart
>notice a box from Nintendo in the back room
>aay it's BW2
>aay it's like three days before release
>decide to try and buy it that day, to see if the cashier would sell it to me
>they do
>end up playing the game a few days before release
>>
>>29418895
There's 3D in the Pokemon Snap portions.
To be fair, it's still fake though.
>>
You do realize that after the 2nd time I posted I didn't reply to anyone?

The truck driver assured me that he dropped off over 50 pallets at several Walmarts across the Metroplex in the DFW area so it's 100% confirmed at this point to be in every Walmart and Sam's Club within a 50 mile radius of Dallas Texas.

Wish you the best, /vp/. Been home with my two copies for awhile now and I've got to say that Moon is pretty cool.
>>
>>29416516
https://twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/790943204837208064
>>
>>29419012
So stores do have them now?? Wtf?!
>>
>>29419007
I live here in Fort Worth. Can I really go to any Walmart and they'll have it?
>>
>>29419007
this cunt cake is llying
>>
>>29419035
GO GET YOU A COPY and leak it for us faggot
>>
>>29419012
>>29419032
Giveaway is for the release, not on the spot.
>>
My evals are shit and I cut my employees hours out of spite :^)
>>
>>29419053
I'm at work for another 4 hours, but I'll hit up a couple of Walmart and see if I can score something after.
>>
>>29419063
I deepthroat hot employees with aging cleavage hanging out of my vest
>>
>>29419007
Just called every Sams in the Dallas area, including Plano/neighboring sister cities. OP is lying his ass off

(Plano/Lewisville Autist reporting in)
>>
File: 1473170022818.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473170022818.gif
520KB, 302x270px
>europoor
>pre-ordered Sun from the only retailer in your country that has the release date set to 18.11 instead of 23rd
>mfw they still going to ship it by 23rd no matter how much trickery I do

Fuck amerifags
>>
>>29419125
>Hi I'm looking to buy a Game that doesn't release unti--
> uhh.. what do you mean you don't have i--
> oh i should?
> how many knots?..
> okay well if you t-think that will he--..

> guess i'll go commit suicide and kill myself now

<

That should be you OP if you think even for a second ANY employee is allowed to tell you at any store that they have acquired a game that isn't to be released for 3-4 weeks from now.

Stfu.
>>
>>29419172
>that should be you OP
wut?
>>
File: walkies.png (532KB, 950x1084px) Image search: [Google]
walkies.png
532KB, 950x1084px
>>29419130
>be europoor
>have a cfw 3DS
>play the .cia
>>
As a retail guy, I can confirm games come early. No longer at target, but when I was manager I'd let some of my guys take games a week early and just pay the day it's released. Haven't done it myself because I'm not impatient and like waiting for my friends to start same time. OPs plan might not work but he is the one who works there and knows his system. Sometimes we'd get guys hired 10 at a time and we didn't figure out who everyone was until a couple of days lol
>>
>>29419172
Except I work at Walmart and know a few of the local shipping guys, dumbass. I don't do stock but I'm not talking out my ass here.
>>
File: 1474479351417.png (107KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474479351417.png
107KB, 400x540px
>>29417143
Ebin mate
>>
>>29416516
Seems like such an effort for shitty games though.
>>
>>29419032

If one place gets it next week, it's definitely at the Nintendo Store since they have to receive thousands upon thousands of copies, but they have it on such a lockdown it'd be impossible to get it early.

I went to the XY Midnight release, standing in line for almost 7 hours. Intersected with the Saturday Night Live line, got to meet Jontron, gave Aisha Tyler (Girlwood) directions to a place, missed the last train home, had to spend the night in a 24/7 MickyDs, and almost got killed by a crack addict. Was fun, would do again if I had the money.
>>
>>29419759
I got on that line and then left after 2 hours and just got it at gamestop
>>
>>29419408
this anon has the right idea
>>
>>29416516
CIAS WHEN!?
>>
>>29419130
They have to ship it before the 23rd. There are stores that do pre-order/reservation bonuses like day 0 sales. The store I buy all my 3DS/Wii U games from is one of those.
>>
>>29419781

You're the smart one here. Ideally, my group should have done the same thing you did, but the experience was worth it (imo), even though my legs were like a broken slinky the next day.
>>
>>29419797

NEXT WEEK

GET HYPED!
>>
Yeah, so, I work at a Target, but I know for a fact all games(and electronics for that matter) are behind a locked door. Not only that, but there are two sides to the backroom that aren't connected and the receiving bay is on the opposite of the electronics stock room. Plus we don't get games a month early. The most I've got a game early is a week. I got WWE 2k around five days early, I got Skyrim three days early, etc. Not only that but if you go to a store, and you manage to find an employee dumb enough to attempt to break street date with these games, the system will literally not sell the game. You can't override it. The big companies don't fuck around with lawsuits. Please do something productive instead of plotting to break into retail stores in hopes that Pokemon is there. Especially since we'll get our leaks sooner than later, especially factoring in China.
>>
File: 1452885063609.png (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452885063609.png
294KB, 480x480px
Gamestopfag here. This is a crock of shit, realistically speaking we would never get a shipment of games so early in advance just because. Pokemon comes out November 18th, we get shipment maybe 4 or 3 days before release of the game so we can get things processed and hidden in the back room.
>>
>>29417157
No shit sherlock, they all heve the same name
>>
>>29419007
>Wish you the best, /vp/. Been home with my two copies for awhile now and I've got to say that Moon is pretty cool.
If that was true, where is your proof?
>>
>>29419926
Earliest I've ever gotten a game was 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure they fucked up because it was christmas season.
>>
>>29416575
>>29416516
Alright, so my job has connections with several Walmarts, so I'm at some of them for an hour or two depending on the day. Soon, in like two weeks, I will no longer be at two of the Walmarts I go to. At one of them, the electronics section is fairly near where I handle my routine.

To note, I am calm and confident enough to not sperg out and be caught that way. I've gotten out of several minor predicaments in the past. This is a hard thing to pull off, but if I can do it off camera and not be seen by an employee, it won't be a problem.

For starters, I have no idea what the box will look like.
>>
>>29420388
So you can get the cias out tomorrow, right?
>>
>>29418841
>black case
That's one of those preorder displays from GameStop
>>
>>29419007
Then post pictures if you actually have it, hotshot.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.