[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's they're secret then?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

I know it was a mistranslation relating to Rockruff, but it still stated they have a secret. With the game being datamined, how come we didn't find anything out?
>>
>>29416463
People are saying that the riddler said the secret wasn't implemented into the final product.
>>
The secret is that their types have nothing to do with their designs
>>
>>29416483
What, really? Seems like a waste
>>
>>29416463
The secret is that there is no secret.
>>
Probably Corocoro hyping up simple things like what exactly they evolve into or one of their moves or some shit, similar to hyping up Zorua's evolution method because they wanted it to be a marketing darling when it was just by level
>>
>>29416483
He said that they were scrapped
From the demo I wish
>>
> its just going to be z moves
T-Thanks daddy gamefreak
>>
>>29416771
>Litten3 Z-move is a comeback type attack that increases in power based on how many of your party members has been KO'd (Example, 6 conscious party members = 20 bonus power. Litten3 is the only party member left = 300 bonus power)
>Rowlet3 Z-move is weaker than the usual Z-move, but gains a power boost if it crits
>Popplio3 Z-move is a support move that cures and heals Popplio3 and your entire team
>>
>>29416712
I bet their secret was something cool, too.
>>
>>29416815
>Litten3 Z-move is just him smacking a table at the opponent like he do on the character sheet
>>
>>29416836
But, they can't scrap something that they tease like that, especially if it has been teased few month before the release, the game were basically done
>>
>>29416863
>Litten3 smacks opponent with more and more items if your party members are KO'd
>if Litten3 is the last man standing, the last item he smacks the enemy with is the entire fucking arena
>>
>>29416875
Yeah, this was even later in the developmental cycle of SM than the announcement of Zorua's unorthodox evolutionary method was in BW's cycle.
>>
File: 1477250838022.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1477250838022.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>29416879
>the entire fucking arena
>>
>>29416875
They scrapped synchro and Pokemon Z/Emerald remake
>>
>>29416933
Except none of these things were officially announced, then scrapped nearly at the end of the developpement
And Bond phenomenon is in the game anon :^) But only for Ash's Greninja
>>
>>29416483
Post proof or fuck off

>>29416547
Pretty much this. People got over hyped from a quote in corocoro like usual
>>
>>29416483

Well, that's a load of bologna.

>Hype that shit
>Only to be scrapped off at the last minute

I'm hoping something comes out of this, like a explanation or something. I'm still hoping they didn't just remove the secret, whatever that is.

I'm beginning to feel like the games have been really fucking rushed for the sake of the release date. And that may be a reason on why the dex is so small this time too.
>>
>>29416993
>Pretty much this. People got over hyped from a quote in corocoro like usual
Okay but, when corocoro say a thing, they deliver.
I admit that the begining of their coverage of SM was chaotic since people got over hyped for information when corocoro just sayed that they'll begin to cover the game.
But there they're litterally saying that they share a secret, that's not something they would have said out of nowhere. Well... Except maybe THAT time when they said that Zorua had a unique evolution method, but my guess is that this idea was scrapped in late developpment
Also, the secret is 2 exclusive Z-move per starters, one for Sun and the other for Moon
>>
THE SECRET WAS FUCKING Z-MOVES.

THEY HADN'T REVEALED Z-MOVES WHEN THEY MADE THIS CLAIM.
>>
>>29416996
>Hype that shit
It was literally just a single line from an old corocoro. That's not "hyping" in any sense of the word. And it's not like there isn't precedent, like Zorua's "unique" evolution method.
>>
Literally there secret is that they have their own Z Move that is only special to them... that is all
>>
>>29417322
Yes but it was refering specifically to the starters and Rockruff, they wouldn't have said that if this was concerning every single pokemon
>>
>>29416463
Secret is the Archer is based on an Owl, the Wrestler is based on a Tiger, and the Siren believe it or not is a Seal! The Furry Rock is tougher, though, I'm not sure what it's based off of yet.. Hopefully dataminers don't spoil that one for me.
>>
>>29417890
Lycanroc is a boxer. It has the Ashita Joe hair and counter for a reason.
>>
>>29417904
Well obviously he's a Boxer Pokemon, but what is he based on??
>>
The secret hasnt been revealed yet. We know for a fact gamefreak is aware of the datamining so its not a stretch to say they may have taken a lot of things out. They're rich asians in the year 2016. Idc what you fuckers say I know they have the technology. I personally think its day & night forms, but yes it could be anything else as well. Just have to wait until the game drops which makes sense cause its a fuckin secret.
>>
>>29417951
A wolf of course.

They should have made Midnight Lycanroc part Fighting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.