[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the dex for generation 7? I think it's pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

File: 1476776472827.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1476776472827.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
Opinions on the dex for generation 7? I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>29416126
I like it, plus if you add the Alola forms to the count it is a lot more Pokemon than we got than in XY, not counting Mega Evolution. Still want more, especially more Alolan Forms.
>>
>>29416126
I love Mimikyu, Champod, and Solgaleo
I hate Toucan Sam, Sivally and Salandit2
Everything else is kinda meh
>>
Better than gen 6
>>
>>29416126
>literally my mom's Kalos dex

But I like it.
>>
Stuff before the leaks: really good
Leaked stuff: sewage
>>
>>29416126
I would prefer if we got another Gen 5 situation, where you only get new pokemon up until the Elite 4, then the national dex monsters are introduced.

Then have a second game in the generation that mixes them all.
>>
>>29416126
I was saying I liked it for some time, but I realise I dont. Parts of it are good, but a big chunk is underwhelming. And since I usually wait for models to make me like the Gen 7 Pokemon more, I dunno. Not the worst though

Actually its probably the worst. But I dont HATE it.
>>
File: 1453539228257.jpg (76KB, 647x417px) Image search: [Google]
1453539228257.jpg
76KB, 647x417px
>>29416198
>I would prefer if we got another Gen 5 situation
>>
>>29416198
I agree, but with the underwhelming amount of gen 7 Pokémon a la Kalos is the reason why we can't have that again.
>>
>>29416215
Meme
>>
Where are the mons that evolve by being traded with each other and where are the fossil mons.
>>
>>29416126
Really great gen for designs. I don't even care about the low number but I wish there were much more Alola forms.

Much better than XY's new Pokemon IMO
>>
I think I dislike that a good portion of the dex is dedicated to the Tapus and Ultra beasts. We could have gotten really cool full lines; something this gen is lacking.
>>
>>29416126
It's a bit small (though I expected around 90 or 100 pokémon, not 120~150 like a lot of /vp/), but I like most of it.
>>
>>29416126
I have a few fixes.

Give these Pokemon evolutions
>Komala
>Bruxish
>Comfey
>Pyukumuku

and give these Pokemon pre-evolutions
>Drampa
>Turtonator
>The Monkey Duo
>>
>>29416291
>good portion of the dex is dedicated to the Tapus
There's just 4 of them. And if they didn't exist people would be whining we have no legendary trio (though this time we have a quartet) again. There's no winning here.
>>
>>29416198
It's like you want Gen 7 to flop.
>>
>>29416364
With this, it would be a perfect 10 as a gen.

As it is now, 8.
>>
>>29416126
>too many lines that don't evolve at all
>too many legendaries
>no fossils
>back to normal/flying regional bird again
>back to pure normal regional mammal again

it's shit
>>
>>29416413
Also a couple more Alola forms wouldn't hurt Gamefreak, I know your scared of making a huge list of Pokemon again ever since Black and White but from all the hype you put into the Alola forms there a surprising lackluster number of them. Making 50 wouldn't really hurt you.

But other than that 8/10, much better than XY which did have some good Pokemon but were lackluster in amount and impact, being overshadowed by the old ones.
>>
>>29416126
I think it's pretty shit desu.

If the UB's are essentially legends, that means there's like 20 of the fuckers this gen. That's way too much. I was onboard with the idea of UB's being boss fights, but I really don't like them being catchable. Prepare for a meta of weird Cochroach ladies and random shapes. Ugh.

There's way too many single stage Pokemon too.

Mimikyu, Salandit and Vikavolt are the only designs I like this gen, but Salandit evolves into a weird humanoid mess. It's easily the worst Pokedex ever for me.
>>
>>29416126
Including UBs

>5 STAR
Vikavolt
Wimpod evo
Silvally
Kommo-o
Solgaleo
Lunala
UB-02 Absorption
>4 STAR
Rowlet
Dartrix
Rowlet 3
Litten
Torracat
Popplio 3
Pikipek
Pikipek 3
Rockruff
Lycanroc (both forms)
Mudsdale
"Spider"
"Spider evo"
Lurantis
Salandit
Steenee
Oranguru
Passimian
Sandygast
Type: Null
Komala
Turtonator
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Tapu Koko
Tapu 2
Tapu 3
Tapu 4
Legendary "pre evo" 1
Legendary "pre evo" 2
Crab Ultra Beast
Edgy Ultra Beast
Magearna
"Marshadow"
>3 STAR
Litten 3
Popplio
Brionne
Pikipek 2
Grubbin
Crabrawler
Crabrawler evo
Oricorio (all forms)
Curiefly
Ribombee
"Sea Urchin"
"Sea Urchin" evo
Mudbray
Fomantis
Morelull
Morelull evo
Salandit evo
Stufful
Bewear
Bounsweet
Tsareena
Comfey
Wimpod
Pyukumuku
Minior (both forms)
Togedemaru
Mimikyu
Drampa
"Anchor"
UB-01
UB-02 Beauty
Wires Ultra Beast
Bamboo Ultra Beast
>2 STAR
Yungoos
Charjabug
Wishiwashi (both forms)
Palossand
Sattelight ultra beast
>1 Star
Gumshoos
Bruxish
>>
>>29416126
>generation 7
I think you mean generation 6.5
>>
File: 1477395654646.png (2MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1477395654646.png
2MB, 2296x2436px
>>29416126
5/10 could be better.
>>
>>29416126
>another firefighting starter
>edgewolf
>regional bird is a literally a toucan
>regional rodent is literally trump
>pikachu clone is an ugly ass hedgehog
>that fucking sandcastle piece of shit
>ultrabeasts look stupid

rest are fine
>>
>>29416126
I like some of the single-stage and unevolved mons, and that's it.

Sometimes I wish Pokemon didn't evolve.
>>
>>29416430
> But other than that 8/10, much better than XY which did have some good Pokemon but were lackluster in amount and impact, being overshadowed by the old ones.

Bruh...every Mega is a Gen VI Pokemon. Just like how Electivire is a Gen IV Pokemon. There's also Greninja. Talonflame. Klefki. Sylveon. Aegislash. For a game with so few new Pokemon, that's a decent amount of competitive ones desu.

Also, Kalos designs shit on Alola designs.
>>
>>29416527
Pretty bad taste aside from having Skeeter, Silvally, and Champod at the top.
>>
Can someone explain why UB02-Absorption is almost unanimously loved by the entire board? Is it just buffsquito memes?
>>
>>29416639
Thanks nigga. You have a good one yo
>>
File: 105Marowak-Alola.png (595KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
105Marowak-Alola.png
595KB, 1280x1280px
>>29416126
I'm not crying about it, but all in all, probably my least favorite gen. I intensely dislike the starters and the legendaries, which make up a big "face" of the dex. There's a hand full that I really love, but there are way too many weird, bizarre and ugly pokemon. Don't get me wrong, those types are fine to add, but I feel that you need a strong foundation of more grounded designs first and foremost. You know damn well that if a newcomer or returning player looked at this dex, they'd think "these things look weird.." and then stick to being a filthy genwunner. Too much space wasted on filler bullshit pokemon like Togedemaru, and the UB's honestly don't stand out as much when some of the Pokemon themselves are nearly as weird, despite that being their intended purpose. The worst offenders are the Alolan forms, in my opinion. We got some really kickass ones, like Marowak, Ninetales, Exeggutor, but all of the leaked ones were absolutely awful, and there's just so few of them. That idea is bustling with potential, but they had poor distribution, and chose to waste 4 of them on jokes before actual designs.

This all being said, I think that these pokemon all work very well when you see them in the Regional dex. As stand alone new additions, they were subpar.. if they tried another Unova with this dex, it would've been really bad, but the entire Regional dex all feels good together. These additions make a lot of sense when you look at it through a lens of seeing all Pokemon as up to date and currently relevant.
>>
>>29416126
They are ok, kinda wish there were more evolutions/pre-evolutions
>>29416627
Everstone+Eviolite
>>
It's just too fucking small. I can't even make out a team I want of Pokémon that don't have the same typing.
>>
It's easily the worst, but still has some good ones

4/10
>>
>>29416751
This. Too much overlap.
>>
>>29416636
>Kalos designs shit on Alola designs.

The only thing shit here is your taste

So many Kalos Pokemon feel soulless. Crap like Amaura, Pancham (Pangoro is good) feel like Neopets rejects.
>>
>>29416648
Well let's see here
>mosquito mon (finally)
>good color scheme that isn't all over the place
>interesting concept (its muscles are actually expanded blood sacs)
>is also a crazy ayy with an otherworldly design
>people like giant bug monsters and monsters with muscles
>>
Too small and mostly shitty.
>>
>>29416739
The regional dex is completely bullshit. More Kanto Pokemon than any other generation. Fuck you.
>>
>>29416813
Yeah, welcome to pokemon. Almost every Regional dex has more Kanto pokemon than their new additions.
>>
>>29416581
kek. this
>>
>>29416636
Megas are Gen 6 forms of earlier pokemon. We know Megas arent new Pokemon, so you're pretty much saying Ampharos is a Gen 6 Pokemon
>>
Something feels off about the designs. It doesn't feel like pokemon. Maybe it's the new factor
>>
File: 1470524274944.jpg (98KB, 756x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470524274944.jpg
98KB, 756x536px
>>29416126
>mimikyu
>wimpod2
>anchor
>turtonator
>palossand
>vikavolt
>bubble spider
>drampa
>minior
This gen was fucking great.
>>
>>29416844
Afaik that's only true for gens 2 and 7.
>>
>>29416844
only gen 6 and 7. i mean you can count 2 but it included all pokemon to date there so it's a bit of a different situation.

it's like after gen 5 they got really paranoid and felt like they had to go over the top with gen 1 pandering for the games to sell or be appealing.
>>
File: Pokemon Numbers.png (384KB, 860x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Numbers.png
384KB, 860x1334px
>>29416935
Gen 6 too, as >>29417035 said
>>
>>29416935
>>29417035
2, 6, and 7 all have a larger amount of Kanto pokemon. That's half of them right there. Every other regional dex has a larger amount of Kanto pokemon compared to any other previous generation, with the exception of Gen 5, and Gen 4 had a huge amount of Kanto pokemon at 45 along with 12 of the new pokemon being related to Kanto pokemon. Gamefreak's always had a preference for Gen 1.
>>
Why would you count Alolan forms and not megas?
>>
>>29416126
0/10
KILL THIS ALREADY.
>>
There's about ten Pokemon I really like. Have to see the stats and move pools on them to really confirm.

As far as the final Dex goes it feels like there is shit missing. Too many single stage mons and very few three stage lines. I would like one more dark, flying, and electric lines. Also no fossils makes me sad.

The Pokemon they created are all pretty well thought out however.
>>
>>29416269
I just now realised this, holly fuck is this finally a gen where we don't need to trade to evolve our new mons ?
>they make Pallosand and Tsareena trade evos alongside Morellul's
Please no.
>>
File: 1473228955912s.jpg (6KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473228955912s.jpg
6KB, 227x250px
so UBs are our side-legendaries this gen eh? seems cool that the theme is microscopic organism
>>
>>29416126
I like all the Pokemon, I even like most of the Alola forms, but even so it just feels like we've got shit all to play around with.

I feel like this is going to be one of the first games thats a new gen where my team wont be exclusively new Pokemon.

There just aren't enough.
>>
>Like bugs
>This gen
it's fucking perfect
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>29416138
>implying lazy palette swaps are new Pokémon
>>
>>29416126
THAT'S A FUCKING SANDCASTLE
>>
Are the pokemon we got from the datamine definitely ALL we're getting then?

Is there no chance of some extra in the full game?
What about fossil Pokemon?
>>
>>29416126
2 much girlmons but ok overall
>>
>>29417467
Unless they pull a gen 4 and reveal 20+ new Alolan forms, this is everything we're getting.
>>
>>29417467
there's some spaces left so there's hope i guess
>>
>>29417485
Not being a dick, but how do we know that as fact?

They know by now that we datamine shit so throwing a falseflag in there would be an idea.

Have they acually said anywhere "yeah, that's all you;re getting?"
>>
>>29416527
shit taste
>>
>>29416138
So you are going to count Alolan forms, most of which will probably be worse than the original, but not Megas that have a huge impact on the game?
>>
>>29416126
It's the same as any gen, there are shitmons and there are great designs. We just keep getting less and less of them. I don't really care for the alola forms, either, there is neither quality or quantity there.
>>
>>29417462
better than slime with eyes and a mouth, pokeball with eyes, etc
>>
>>29417503
you think they would leave all the UBs, legendary pre-evos, starter evolutions in but remove other less important stuff? stop being delusional.
>>
>>29417536
>Stop being delusional

Calm down senpai, as I said, falseflag. They know we expect something.
>>
>>29417536
there's some blank spaces tho, could be more mons
>>
I'm OK with GF making smaller generations, BUT

1. If they're gonna be small, at least don't wast slots with "le regional mammal" and "le regional birb"

2. DON'T REVEAK OVER HALF OF IT BEFORE THE GAME'S RELEASE
>>
>>29417541
but you are being delusional. you seem to think they value the surprise of a random new pokemon over the UBs and legendary pre-evos. even marshadow is in there and that's a mythical. yet some random route 6 shitmon is worth hiding? why not just remove everything in that case? then we wouldn't have datamined anything. you're not looking at it from a logical point of view.

>>29417546
it's no coincidence they come after known totems and types with trials.
>>
File: 1477395654646.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1477395654646.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
>>29416126
1/4 of the Pokedex is unique/legendary thing.
I mean... Guardians and UB are kinda cool but... Did we really need so many of them? Feels like a waste.
Alolan form are kinda underwhelming too, I expected way more with the Pokemon GO hype and all, in the end how many of them are there? Less than 20? Not even full line (Pikachu, Exeggcute, Cubone).
>>
>>29417392
Lycanroc is a worse version of this.
>>
>>29417530
No, it isnt. It's better than a few other pokemon but it honestly is not better than Muk or Voltorb, or "etc"
>>
I like the legendaries except for the fourth totem.
Most of the dex is okay with only a handfull I really like and a handfull I really dislike, pretty standard stuff for a small generation.
The one thing I'm disappointed about are the starters, I only like the first forms, I think it's one of the worst starters line-up since the second gen.
>>
>>29417618
yes it is.
>>
>>29417640
Oh, okay
>>
File: sandcastle.jpg (139KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
sandcastle.jpg
139KB, 770x562px
>>29417618
>hating palossand
just how much shit taste can you have
>>
>>29416126
Overall I definitely like it but I'm really disappointed that so many don't have evolutionary lines. Also I'm not sure what to think about ultra beasts at this point to be honest.
>>
>>29416138
>plus if you add the Alola forms to the count it is a lot more Pokemon than we got than in XY
>not counting Mega Evolution
>>
>>29417679
It has cool (if overdone) lore, but so do plenty of other pokemon. I just wish Sandyghast went in a better direction
>>
>>29416184
This
The only Poke from the leaks I actually like is Morelull's evo
I was okay with the ultra beasts that were revealed, but the leaked ones look absolutely horrendous
>>
>>29417618
Shitmons ranking:
Other Pokémon > sandcastle > alolan cum monster >>>>> kanto cum monster = garbage monster = steamy pile of turds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poké balls with eyes = kanto brown dildoes = alolan brown dildoes = jynx = mr.mime
>>
>>29417720
They're not really the same thing are they? Mega evo's are temporary, Alolan forms aren't.
>>
>>29416527
For anyone who knew Gen 1, Wimpod and Grubbin are much better designs than their evos

Wimpod evo is okay, just a bit too edgy
And Viakvolt is a shit taken on based Grubbin
>>
Toucan and Alolan Raichu look really good.
The rest is shit.
>>
>>29417754
I'd put Sandcastle below Muk. Ive never thought about whether Muk or Garbodor is better though. The Alolan one is the best.

Jynx and Mr. Mime arent that bad besides pokemon clothes
>>
>>29416813
>More Kanto Pokemon than any other generation.
Sun and Moon dex has 87
The Kalos dex had 111
>>
>>29417536
>dex
It doesn't seem inconceivable that perhaps they had coded what they knew for certain would be in the game, and not yet what they were uncertain of changing. What if the dev's knew for certain that the pokemon datamined were going to be implemented, while the others may be debatable/ being revised etc.

Saying "WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE THIS AND NOT THAT TO BE LEAKED" doesn't really seem relevant, because what is implemented wasn't meant to be leaked... otherwise it wouldn't be.. a leak....? They probably coded certain pokemon into the demo for other reasons that we are ignorant of.

All I'm getting at is that there definitely is a possibility of having new pokemon implemented, as the dex does feel incomplete. And I don't find a "logical" (cute how you tried to use that word) reason to not think so, or, at least you didn't provide one. Maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough
>>
File: 1477398956929.jpg (710KB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1477398956929.jpg
710KB, 2296x2436px
>>29416581
Here, you had forgot some
>>
>>29417801
The entire national dex order from Bulbasaur to Marshadow was found in the coding. There is literally no reason why there would be a list of all the Pokémon in existence in the demo's coding that somehow didn't contain the entirety of the new mons.
>>
>>29417794
Grimer and Muk are literally my grandma's stereotypical sludge/slime monsters.
>>
>>29417808
>removing Robinhoot and Poppmaid

kys
>>
>>29417808
I have seen shit taste, but this one is pretty fucked up
>>
>>29416126
I usually like 80% of the dex, this time I hate 80%... Meh, I guess it was bound to happen. Maybe I'll prefer next gen.
>>
>>29417801
you're honestly a retard if you think they removed a bunch of pointless shit like some new ice line or the fossils, but intentionally leaked all the UBs, solgaleo and lunala being evolved stages, the starter evos, all the tapus etc a month before release. if they were going to remove anything they would have removed those things... you know the important stuff? and left random nobodies like the fossils in. that's what you don't seem to be grasping.

and if they are going to remove some stuff and not others in terms of new pokemon, they would have just removed it all because no developers wants the biggest thing about their game leaking over a month from release.

you can try and be a smartass like shitty comment about "logical" all you want but you're not being logical and are grasping at straws because you can't accept this being it. it's called denial. and the same thing happened with the oras demo. people like you thought there would be more megas despite the demo containing absolutely everything.

>>29417836
the anon's point is that game freak set this all up. so they're just going to tell you that they intentionally made it look like the entire national dex was in there. retarded i know, but just giving you warning.
>>
>>29416198
What's the point in that when you still find Pokemon that fulfill the same roles? Do we really need replacement Zubat, replacement Meowth, replacement Geodude, replacement Chansey, replacement Machop, replacement Grimer, replacement Abra, and the Vanillite line?
>>
>>29417808
>it's small so it should evolve
Retard.
>>
>>29417956
I forgot to also reply to >>29416581
>>
File: Non Ironical Gold Star.jpg (59KB, 1600x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Non Ironical Gold Star.jpg
59KB, 1600x1523px
>>29417894
This may be the most mature post I've seen on this board.
>>
>>29417950
Because running into the same shits in every fucking game would get tedious eventually. I fucking hate running into that fucking blue jellyfish every fucking time I'm surfing.
>>
>>29416364
This is the push we need to make a 100-mon dex.
>>
>Pros
A lot of love for bugs, figthing and electric types
Pseudo is pretty cool
Mimilyu
I want to use that ice crab and sea urchin
If Lichakitten isn't fire/fighting the starters will be a plus
Fairy is a little more fleashed out
The doubles monkies are really interesting

>Cons
All the unfinished single mons
No fossils
Sonicchu is a bad Pikaclone
Gen IV/V levels of a disgusting amount of legendaries
Outside of starters, route 1 bird/bug and pseudo we onto have one 3 stage evolution and its a fucking waifumon
Lack of ice/dark/poison/steel
Rockruff's moon evo is straight up nottin personnel meme edge
>>
File: pokeshits.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
pokeshits.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
I am really excited to play the new games, but actually going through the new pokemon and thinking about which ones I actually like I found I really don't like all that many and there's a lot I really dislike too.

I love the island setting and I do like a lot of the alolan forms too, but there's so much missed potential here.
Maybe my opinions will change once I see them in action though so we'll see
>>
>>29417800
But the Kalos regional dex is damn near twice as big.
>>
Why is no one talking about the dancing bird. All 4 of them are too teir shouldermon material
>>
>>29416865
Mega Ampharos is a Gen VI Pokemon. It's a new evolution that was introduced in Gen VI. Just because it's a temporary evolution doesn't change that.
>>
>>29418264
But it's not a new evolution, it's a form change with a stupid name. You may as well say ? Unown is a Gen 3 Pokemon
>>
TOO
SMALL
>>
>>29418264
GF pls. Stop your excuses.
>>
>>29416184
So much this like Alola Dugtrio and Muk

Then..... Golem/Persain
>>
>>29418335
that's what she said (samefag but I just realised)
>>
>waaah unfinished single stages. EVERY pokemon MUST evolve.

Outside of Komala, name them. Go ahead.

Gimmick Pokemon like Mimikyu or the Oricoros NEVER evolve, nor do they need to.
>>
>>29416126
I honestly hope that, as unlikely as it is, that there's more to this dex in the full game

but i doubt it
>>
>>29417081
>This list does not count Ultra Beasts
>>
File: mostpopulargen7mon.png (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mostpopulargen7mon.png
96KB, 500x500px
First region to make me really excited for a starter and the regional fish. Quite some other stuff I like too and I'm just so curious about the UBs.
Yeah, there's some stuff I don't care too much for, but I prefer not to linger on that.
>>
>>29416751
I'm in the lucky position where I can make one for each starter.
>>
>>29417596
Type:Null and Silvally aren't legendaries or unique you tard,they're mass produced.
>>
File: GREENisGOOD.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
GREENisGOOD.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
Green is Good
>>
File: IsThisGreatestAllySerious.png (93KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
IsThisGreatestAllySerious.png
93KB, 203x345px
>>29417454
>different movepool
>different basestats
>different ability
>different typing

>WAAAAH IT SHARES A NAME AND A RESEMBLANCE TO A PREVIOUS POKEMON, IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING, GAMEFREAK IS SO LAZY

Sorry, I didn't realize you had an extra chromosome. Can I talk to your case worker?
>>
>>29418106
>hating oricori, crabrawler, sands, nulls, and tapus

get your taste checked bro, it's shit
>>
>>29419287
>not liking Buff Mosquito

Holy shit, please sterilize yourself.
>>
>>29416126
>it's another gen with less than 100 new Pokemon
It's shit.
>>
File: 1477395654646.png (3MB, 2864x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1477395654646.png
3MB, 2864x1964px
>>
>>29419660
>starters final evos are good

Master of shit taste
>>
>>29420247

Sick meme.
>>
>>29416184
Buffpod is literally the best design
>>
>>29419660
How the fuck is Null and Silvally filler?
>>
File: image.png (427KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427KB, 800x640px
>>29416138
>counting Alola forms
>not counting Mega Evolution

Excuse me?
>>
File: 1477395654646.jpg (1MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1477395654646.jpg
1MB, 2296x2436px
>>29416126
Green = good
Yellow = okay
Red = bad
Dark red = terrible
>>
>>29419660
>wishiwashi and silvally/type null
>filler
Ok
>>
File: fuckingyetis.png (3MB, 2296x2436px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingyetis.png
3MB, 2296x2436px
>>
>>29418143
Not pinky. The rest, though, fuck yes.
>>
>>29420424
>Hmm I like eating GF's shit, nomnomnom
>>
I like designs of the majority but I wish there were fewer UBs, would have liked another family or two added in place of taking out 4 or 5 of them, this isn't like Gen 4 and 5 having a lot of special/legendary Pokemon but still having a large number of others. With the Tapu's and UBs they make up a large part of the new Pokemon and I dislike that about it. Though I do understand the Tapu's are part of the lore and the concept of UBs are cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 350x377px
>>29420454
>>
I like the Tapus a lot, but the yellow on Tapu Bull is kinda off putting. Would've preferred if they went with a different secondary color.
>>
>>29416126
The Dex is weird
For a small gen A lot of Single Stage and Legends.
Komala,Pyukumuku deserves an evolution
Type:Null or Silvally could use a prevo/evolution so people could have a 3stage Pokémon of any type
Pallosand needs an evolution too it just looks bland
Overall 7/10
>>
>>29416126
There's 8 decent lines max, none of which are the Pokémon you start your journey with.
At least bug gets the best treatment again.
>>
>>29416126
post the other half of it and I'll give you my opinion.
>>
>>29416527
>>1 Star
>Gumshoos
Now listen here
>>
>>29417755
Neither of them are new pokemon
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.