[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decide my starter: Which starter are you picking and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Alola_Starter_Evolutions_Leaked.png (635KB, 844x930px) Image search: [Google]
Alola_Starter_Evolutions_Leaked.png
635KB, 844x930px
Don't get me wrong. I love all the Pokémon games and I already bought the Moon version, can't wait to play this fucker.But goddamn! These are THE WORST starters of all the games so far.

I always had a favorite immediately after they were shown, but this time I just can't decide. Rowlet is cool, the second stage is just horrible and the third one is not really that cool in my opinion, it's just ok and even kind of boring actually. Litten was my favorite, than they showed Torracat and I was pretty much sure that was my starter. But the Luchalitten was confirmed after the demo and my dreams were crushed. Popplio is autistic and the second stage is even worse. The final evolution is actually cool though, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

So help me find something interesting in this mons. Tell me something I didn't notice. Why are you picking your's starter?
>>
>>29412381
>it's been 3 year since the start of Kill la Kill

Where did the time go....
>>
Pic whatever. Picking the sea lion because it didn't stop being cute upon evolving and fat like walrein, past water starters barring greninja, and a lesser extent dewgong.
>>
File: 1477260451687.jpg (79KB, 770x712px) Image search: [Google]
1477260451687.jpg
79KB, 770x712px
I grew up in San Francisco and spent a large amount of time at Pier 39 where sea lions are everywhere.I've always had a soft spot for them.
>>
>>29412467
I fear this. I don't really want to because I tend to get water starters and it's not even my favorite type.
>>
Rowlet's final evo is the only one that isn't furfag trash so I guess that wins by default. My least fav starter trio by far desu
>>
>>29412500
I guess you're right. WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO MY PRECIOUS LITTEN? WHY?
>>
>>29412500
>owl isnt the furfag option
All 3 of them are
Feather fags exist
>>
>>29412381
Luchalitten cuz tiger mask
>>
>>29412693
I tend to dislike human-like and object Pokémon
>>
>>29412381
Going with the owl because it's the only one with a decent final evo. I was originally going to pick litten but luchalitten ruined everything and popplio was supposed to be my backup but popplios evolution is bad too.
>>
>>29412381
Pick Rowlet if you want a coolmon
Pick Litten if you want a bromon
Pick Popplio if you want a waifumon
>>
>>29412722
>Going with the owl because it's the only one with a decent final evo

Compared to the other two that is
Robinhoot is still a cancerous digilon-tier design, especially these shitty glasses
>>
>>29412747
>Luchalitten
>bro

Really? There is no bromon within the Alolan starters. Vikavolt is the real bromon this gen.
>>
Help me based on the other mons I liked:

I loved Vikavolt, Wimpod's evo, that Fairy Mushroom, the spider with a water drop on it's head.

Guess that doesn't help a lot.
>>
File: 1470189233752.jpg (86KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
1470189233752.jpg
86KB, 951x840px
>>29412841
Not the same anon, but I would say a buff wrestler makes a pretty good bromon.
>>
>>29412866
Just pick Rowlet and get this over with.
>>
File: you_are_wrong.jpg (37KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.jpg
37KB, 600x480px
>>29412830
>digilon
Nice attempt at a buzzword, faggot.
>>
>>29412381
I love all three, I'm picking Popplio.
It helps to not make a choice like a retard as soon as they are revealed and try to find a "theme" that doesn't exist to base your fanwank evolutions dreams on. I'm leaving the thread because I see that the "digimon" retards have arrived. Please continue with your circlejerk
>>
>>29412902
We won't miss you. Just BTFO!
>>
Just box your stater. Enough cool gen 7 mons to fill your team.
>>
>>29412902
GTFO digimon-loving GF sucking CTR shill
>>
File: 1437532825528.jpg (20KB, 421x363px)
1437532825528.jpg
20KB, 421x363px
>>29412937
what do you think btfo means...
>>
>>29412946
I saw this coming, but I like to keep my starter in my team. It's kind of a tradition, I just can't box it.
>>
>>29412381
>Popplio is autistic

I think you're looking in the mirror, anon.
>>
>>29412841
That's a retarded. What are the criteria for a pokemon to be your bro?

This whole groupshift hate towards Luchalitten is getting out of hand.
>>
>>29412978
It stands for BETTER THAN the FUCKING OWL
>>
>>29412978
Sorry, I meant to type "G"TFO.
>>
>>29412381
>I sorta don't like Rowlet
>I hate Litten
>I hate Popplio
Is it so hard to decide? Fug, you denialfags are just too retarded.
>>
>>29412381
Their final evos all have shitty designs, so use a Sun Rockruff.
>>
>>29412841
Vikavolt is super fucking bro!
>>
>>29412641
I know, right? Litten absolutely didn't deserve an evo that good.
>>
>>29412500
>le furfag meme

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29412968
>being this mad that he's right
>>
>>29412689
>caring about what furfags like
Seriously, just ignore those fucks.
>>
>>29412868
If you want to convice people to use LuchaLitten at least use correct fanart, LuchaLitten looks nothing like that

Also OP, for Fire types you can use Tortunator, Salandit Evo or Alolan Marowak. For Water Types you get Wimpod Evo and Wishiwashi. For Grass-types you get Lurantis and the Morelull Evo and Alolan Exeggutor. Just drop the starter, you have plenty of options to replace them
>>
My reasons are boring. I think the owl is okay, but it looks like a nerd because of the glasses. I hate what happened to Litten. There's nothing that I particularly dislike about the seal's final evo, so I'm going with that. It doesn't hurt that I like stupid idol crap.
>>
File: 1476983962308.png (103KB, 437x287px) Image search: [Google]
1476983962308.png
103KB, 437x287px
>>29414975
You know people tend to randomly blame furries for shit they don't like when they're not even around most of the time causing trouble. Seems like a half assed excused
>>
im sorry but there is NO way there are the worst starters. id say there some of the best exept littens final evo. id say its the only bad one of there evoluton lines, go with rowlet or popplio, just not litten.
>>
>>29415064
>There's nothing that I particularly dislike about the seal's final evo

Well, then think about its cold disgusting color scheme
The same that made Wotter pure garbage
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.