[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here, about to buy a 2DS should i play XY or just skip them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: God is kill.png (385KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
God is kill.png
385KB, 568x454px
Poorfag here, about to buy a 2DS should i play XY or just skip them?
>>
>>29409489
I thought it was good for a first play but no end game ruins it.

Depends on the price really
>>
>>29409489
eh, just skip them unless you can find them for like $20.

it's likely they will be discounted on eshop though in the runup to sun/moon's release.
>>
>>29409489
Skip them, SM is less than a month away.
>>
>>29409489
Best online features in the series, Wonder Trade alone makes the games worth playing. Plus, the regional dex is gigantic; it's a ton of fun if you're the collecting sort.

Don't listen to the haters, X and Y are fantastic outside of the writing.
>>
File: werfgfg.png (166KB, 428x417px) Image search: [Google]
werfgfg.png
166KB, 428x417px
ORAS. Skip XY completely
>>
>>29409489
Probably worth skipping since Sun/Moon will be out soon.
>>
>>29409489
Really only good for 1 playthrough, replaying them is kind of a chore but I had the most fun when I did my firts run. Also if you're gonna get a Gen 6 game, only buy either XY or ORAS, having both is kind of a waste of your money, at least in my opinion. Once you've played one Gen 6 game, you've played them all since they kind of mesh together in my mind.

But that's just my two cents, feel free to do whatever you want anon.
>>
>>29409489
>Get it, hack it, play it
Nintendo 2ds came with 6.1 firmware, at least mine did, which was the one with a code for mario kart 7 that makes it ready for installing arm9loaderhax, wich will let you get both XY and ORAS for free thanks to the freeshop, which will save you some money to buy SM, later when you stop being a poorfag you can upgrade to N3DS and buy the games legit
>>
>>29409489
>not playing ALL pokemon games
>>
>>29409654
Oh right, i forgot these things can be hacked. If i were to buy a completely new one i won't be able to hack it, right?
>>
>>29410469

http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png
>>
>>29410469
If the 2ds comes with a low firmware you can still hack it. You just have to get one that isn't a special edition that was recently released, and DON'T update the firmware when you get it. Also if you buy at gamestop used they'll be pieces of shit and update it before you buy so don't do that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.