[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still no pokemon stadium 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1476809685227.jpg (41KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476809685227.jpg
41KB, 400x462px
>2016
>still no pokemon stadium 3
>>
>tfw battle revolution was absolute trash

Gamefreak is fucking retarded. Although maybe this gen is evidence that they're finally getting their heads out of their asses.
>>
>>29409253
It was called pokemon collisuem
there have been a bunch of home console games. don't see why matters what their name is
>>
>>29409321
Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were main series
>>29409253
What is Battle Revolution?
>>
File: Pokemon Channel.jpg (1MB, 3225x2156px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Channel.jpg
1MB, 3225x2156px
>still no sequel to one of the comifest pokemon games of all time
>>
File: image.png (87KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 198x201px
>>29409332
>main series

I mean i personally liked them, but no.
>>
>>29409321
>collisuem
>thinking that pokemon colosseum is similar to stadium
nigga, do you even play the games?
>>
>>29409347
this is literally the worst Nintendo game I have played. Mario is Missing was more entertaining.
>>
>>29409347
>literally just sitting on your fat ass with a pikachu watching FUCKING TELEVISION

How fucking obese are you in real life to want to play a VIDEO GAME about WATCHING TV
>>
All I know is we need a game that has Pokemon Stadium's side modes, (minigames, academy, gym leader tower, GB tower) with Battle Revolution's avatar customizablility, with Colosseum/XD style story mode. Wrap it up with a big battle frontier style main mode ala stadium and battle revolution, and we're golden.
Oh, and better rentals. Thundershock on a fully evolved pokemon, what kind of shit is that?
>>
>>29409380
well I guess I should have said battle revolution since that was like literally the same thing.
Coliseum and XD were better home console pokemons than pokemon stadium, I'd rather have another game like them
>>
>>29409375
Iust believe, I mean seriously they are leagues closer to the main series than Conquest, MD, Ranger or Pokepark, the only difference are Shadow Pokemon and considering Megas and Alolan forms, Shadow Pokemon seem less and less weird.
>>
>>29409449
>Coliseum and XD were better
that was said by someone who actually thought that Colosseum (not collisuem or Coliseum) was similar to stadium
your opinion isn't a fact
>>
>>29409296
>implying Game Freak made Battle Revolution
W
R
O
N
G
WRONG
>>
>>29409296
>Although maybe this gen is evidence that they're finally getting their heads out of their asses

>Even more casualized gameplay
>Even more genwun pandering

Yeah probably not
>>
>no Stadium 3
>no Colosseum 3
>no TCG 2
>no Pinball 3
>no Snap 2
>no Pokepark 3
give me 1 (one) reason to live
>>
>>29409296
>battle revolution was absolute trash

underage detected , pbr was very popular
>>
>>29411445
Justin Bieber was also very popular
>>
>>29411389
Ohmori

no, I'm kidding, you may kys
>>
>>29411506
he's good tho
>>
>>29411506
haha it's le justine gayber is the worst thing to happen to music meme!
here's an upvote!
>>
>>29411506
to be fair his music is okay now, much better than it was when his balls didn't drop. it's just that he himself is a complete and utterly insufferable douchebag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.