[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annyone else want another comfy region like Sinnoh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

File: Shin'ou_Region.jpg (172KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
Shin'ou_Region.jpg
172KB, 800x557px
What part of the world do you think has the chance to be as comfy as sinnoh?
>>
>>29408066
Hawaii
>>
File: ak.jpg (610KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ak.jpg
610KB, 1600x1200px
Alaska region

We can have the comfieness of northern North America without pandering to annoying canadians
>>
Sinnoh wasn't comfy at all. It was a massive pain in the ass just to get anywhere and cold places are shitholes with high suicide rates.
>>
>>29408075
>Sinnoh
>comfy
Fuck no. Cold places are the absolute worst. Hoenn and Alola are a million times better.
>>
>>29408108
>>29408104
reminder that only non-whites dislike cold enviorments
>>
South America. Not exactly comfy, but it'd probably be the most adventurous with everything being either jungle, mountain or a city snuggled in either or a mountain. And not-Aztec/Incan/Mayan ruins.

But for maximum comfy, they'd have to take it to Norway.
>>
>>29408121
Then why did white people steal a bunch of land in warm places
>>
>>29408121
Well paint me black and call me Sambo.
>>
>>29408149
>only norway
>not all nordic countries combined with iceland being the battle frontier equivalent
please.
>>
>>29408179
Because even Antarctica is too cold for us, also what is Canada, north USA and New Zealand?
>>
>>29408246
Fuck.
>>
>>29408179
north america is colder than europe
>>
>>29408179
Resources, plus conquering is different then stealing. :^)
>>
>>29408066
your moms ass
>>
>>29408246
>Combining multiple countries into a single region
Not on GF's watch!
>>
File: 10-20-14-norway-ferry.jpg (412KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
10-20-14-norway-ferry.jpg
412KB, 1900x1068px
Imagine the Poke-fjord. And Sinnoh is the closest Nordic-looking equivalent we've gotten, damn.
>>
Scandinavia needs to be the next region

Norway and Sweden could be the main region while Denmark could be the postgame island like the Battle Zone in Sinnoh
>>
>>29408066
At least Sinnoh had postgame.
>>
>>29408246

Denmark: comfy small towns with relaxed lifestyle, fun, carnivals, some cool cycling route through a big city inspired by copenhagen

Norway: mountains, fjords, vast landscape, mighty sea

Sweden: slightly bad vibes from big cities in social disarray, where you sweep in as the hero, villain team based on kebabs

Iceland: the last, freezing civilized outpost of the world

Also, a trainer class based on Sami people. Shit would be cash.
>>
>>29408449
they're probably not going to do another snowy region.
then again thats what i thought about another tropic region
>>
>>29408458
I'd fucking fund it.
>>
>>29408066
New England
>>
>>29408458
>villain team based on kebabs

Things that will never happen in a million years
>>
File: kiusatamine.jpg (33KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
kiusatamine.jpg
33KB, 657x527px
>>29408458
>finland left out
o.. okay.
>>
>>29408066
Sinnoh was the least comfy, though.
>8 HMs required to get anywhere
>secret bases relegated to shitty lifeless "underground" unconnected to the region
>all record mixing effects that made it feel like your friends were part of the world were gone
>vision obscuring effects like snow
>bland piano music for everything
muh mountains and piano, sinnoh confirmed
>>
>>29408547

We could include it far east in the region with some slightly racist trainer class based on Mongols.
>>
>>29408550
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqBaDX33Eew
>this doesn't instill instant comfiness in you
I pity you.
>>
>>29408590
That sounds more like panic than comfiness to me.
>>
>>29408550
I didn't like Sinnoh much at all but the underground was great, digging for fossils and evo stones and stuff
>>
File: Lynkkö.jpg (50KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
Lynkkö.jpg
50KB, 957x621px
>>29408576
delet
>>
>>29408609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsgB2TZ9Ks
>>
Sinnoh was the comfiest region, but... I think Unova's got the comfiest music. I still think Emotion needs to be a staple in the franchise.
>>
>>29408066
Jhoto is easily the comfiest region. Every town or route has 10/10 design with god tier music
>>
>>29408866
> I still think Emotion needs to be a staple in the franchise.
this oh so much. part of the reason ive stopped enjoying the series as much is because i dont really feel connected to it as much anymore. Although gen 7 is looking very inviting and i think this is a step in the right direction.
>>
Pacific Northwest, Alaska, Iceland, or Norway would all be comfy regions where the landscape comes to life in a big way.
>>
>>29408458

Fuck, as a Norwegian, this has so much potential. I will fucking build on thia idea when I get the time.

>post-game volcano adventure on battle frontier island in a volcano based on Eyafjallalalalajoul
>diving in area based on Lofoten Islands
>legendary event linked to the northern lights
>legendary trio based on Norwegian folklore
>vitamin and consumables market based on Christiania
>ferry that goes from a fjord to a flat landscape, huge party
>forests, forests, forests. With loads of small lakes in them.
>copenhagen the big fun, Oslo the big concrete jungle and Stockholm the exciting but declining
>villains based on Russia
>>
OFFICIAL COMFINESS RANKING

>topcomf
Sinnoh, Johto

>comfy
Hoenn

>mehcomf
Kalos, Unova

>anticomf
Kanto
>>
>>29408455
The worst one.
>>
>>29409011
Drop Sinnoh to anti.
Traversing it is too much of a pain in the ass to be comfy.

Also swap Johto and Unova
>>
>>29409040
>implying that traveling isn't the comfiest thing in the world
>>
>>29408149
Brazil region would be a cool concept. I could definitely see a DJ as a possible gym leader or a elite 4 member. Or even call up some djs to make some music for the game.
>>
>>29409051
I never said traversing the world isn't comfy I said traversing Sinnoh isn't.
It's a video game, it isn't meant to feel like a chore.
>>
>>29409040
You have shit taste, Hoennbaby/Unovabortion.
>>
>>29408967
Id fund that anyway. Russian evil team, and a possible amazing postgame would sound great. I'd work on this
>>
>>29408967
>Finland for saunas for those steamy pokegirls
>Santa claus as a hidden champion kinda like red in gsc games
>Swamps i guess
Finland really is boring huh. make it stop
>>
>>29409040
Awful taste
>>
>>29409235
Nah, you forgot about the snowy regions and how there should be temples for the Nordic gods. Frosslasses should be everywhere, and regice is a protector
>>
>>29409013
For Johto, I'm considering the HGSS version, vastly superior in comfiness. The original was pretty bland, but the remake version was pretty comfy. They went all out with the traditional japanese music, and the tone and aesthetic was on point. The traditional japanese bits were done wonderfully, and were comfy as fuck. Not even trying to weeb, but honestly traditional almost always translates to comfy, regardless of culture.

Unova has some 100% comfy points. White Opelucid City, Village Bridge, Lacunosa Town, and Undella Town, for example.

Kanto is not comfy. It's bland, boring, and dry. It's aged badly. Lavender Town is probably the one exception, ironically.

Hoenn has comfy bits. Sootopolis, Ever Grande City (before you enter the main building), Fallabor Town, Fortree City, Pacifidlog Town, Lavridge Town, fucking Verdanturf Town (comfiness central).

Kalos is hit-miss. Cafes were comfy, the older french inspired towns were, and a few routes were, but generally it was meh.

Sinnoh is comfy, the snow, the soft soothing music, the atmosphere, the lowkey towns, the post game areas, everything. Max comfy.

Sinnoh is comfy more from the natural aspect, and the "winter wonderland" deal. Johto is comfy from the traditional aesthetic and the comfy autumn vibes. They have the comfiest music as well, there is NO debating that.
>>
>>29409160
And the revered Legendary would be something soccer/football associated.
>>
>>29408084
>>29408431
These places, please!
>>
>>29408179
So they could have the resources of warm places while still living in cold places
>>
>>29408104
Yeah I like Sinnoh because it's hard and tedious to traverse, not because it's comfy.
>>
>>29409302
Or like a possible protector type of guy who watches over the place, and a water legend like a Loch Ness monster, but with Brazilian additions to it.
>>
>>29409302
>memes
Honestly it'd be something inspired by native folklore.

Maybe to do with the Nazca Lines
>>
>>29409284
>village bridge
Well time to replay White
>>
>>29408609
It sounds like saving the world in gentle rain and snow
>>
>>29409356
Oh that would be amazing. Have one based off the spider and the whale, which would be pretty neat. And make the dark types as well
>>
>>29409269
oh right, also there could be lots of events a la gen 4 where you actually unlock a place where you can catch the pokemon instead of just getting them from the delivery girl.
>>
>>29409269
Raikou as the patron legendary. Needs more ice giants, giant wolves and eight-legged horses.
>>
>>29409269
Why would a Japanese ice spirit be everywhere in a region based on Scandinavia
>>
>>29409436
And bears. Don't forget bears.
>>
Fuck cold regions. Next region should be Australia, Mexico or India.
>>
>>29408458
>game gets two pseudo-legendaries
>sperm whale and giant squid, basically krakens
>version exclusive, caught by diving in a maelstrom
>>
>>29409344
Or a Quetzalcoatl. As long as they could differ it enough from Rayquaza.
>>
>>29409518
That would be like a watcher for the entire region, and a possible postgame is you going to the deep jungle to find stuff and ancient temples that reveal stuff about the legends and other Pokémon. Or have you go to Argentina or chile.
>>
>>29409518
Isnt Quetzalcoatl vastly different from Rayquaza though?
>>
File: IMG_5163.jpg (92KB, 560x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5163.jpg
92KB, 560x477px
>>29409576
It's similar.
>>
>>29409595
i mixed it with Quetzalcoatlus, please dont ravage me
>>
>>29408458
The villain team in a Scandinavian region should of course be viking-based.

Seriously, as romanticized as they are today, vikings were a huge pain in the ass back when they were actually around. Looting, pillaging, raping, contributing absolutely nothing to the European landscape but destruction and debauchery; they were basically looked upon back then by more civilized Europe like inner-city gangs are today, except imagine if those gangs left the inner cities more often to constantly fuck up nice neighborhoods while kidnapping people they didn't straight-up murder and dragging them back to the ghetto. Very backwards and violent people.
>>
>>29409160
>DJs
>related to Brazil
wtf anão
>>
File: Sinnoh_Route_212_Pt.png (356KB, 2032x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_Route_212_Pt.png
356KB, 2032x1669px
>>29409284
To add to Sinnoh, the entire south western marsh area is something that people that have never lived close to a coastal salt marsh can't really appreciate. Its one of the perfect comfy natural environments where land and sea mingle into a single silent and pristine whole.
Route 212 id definitely one of the most underrated routes in the series
>>
>>29409617
You don't deserve it.
>>
>Sinnoh
>comfy
>>
>>29409647
Brazil pretty much has a culture with music, especially DJ'S. Look up dirty loud and S.P.Y and Bungle. All Brazilian djs. Also, Lucio
>>
>>29409674
thanks anon.
>>
>>29408121
That's why the bins always kill themselves, right
>>
>>29409652
See, that's what I love about Sinnoh. It was a mess, but a really interesting mess. Really craggy and disjointed.
>>
>>29408121
White Canadian here. Fuck the cold.
>>
>>29408550
I don't think they're is a greater response to all the Gen 4 jerking than >muh mountains and piano

Thanks dude, gotta remember that one.
>>
>>29409356
Isn't nazca peru/bolivia tho
>>
Shit, if the South America region thing would happen, we'd might be in for a Terror Bird fossil. I know fossil Pokemon aren't always native to their respective regions, but it'd be nice.
>>
>>29409690
But Samba, Bossa Nova and even Funk define brazilian music better than EDM. DJ culture is huge in Europe.
>>
>>29408066
I'd dig exploring South American ruins and jungles. Lots of lore, temples and tribal stuff.
>>
File: golf-tour-map-chile-argentina.png (6KB, 352x220px) Image search: [Google]
golf-tour-map-chile-argentina.png
6KB, 352x220px
OwO whats this?
>>
>>29409885
Spics that think they're Europeans
>>
>>29409821
That too. But a region with that should be the U.K. Or the Netherlands.
>>
>>29409994
I was actually thinking about a Pokémon game in Netherlands, probably the comfiest place I've ever been to.

Flower fields, mills, a bunch of cycling roads etc
>>
>>29410032
>Flower fields, mills, a bunch of cycling roads etc

That just sounds like fucking kalos tb h
>>
>>29409011
my nigga
>>
Why does Sinnoh have so many shitmon and poor distribution? I can't even feel a team properly until mid game and there's no fire pokemon besides ponyta
>>
File: 1429402632029.jpg (37KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1429402632029.jpg
37KB, 500x427px
>>29409728
>That's why the bins always kill themselves, right

What the fuck do you think SUICIDE bombing is?

Something they walk away from?
>>
>>29409013
Wat? You're joking right? The only gen that had a postgame superior to Sinnoh was Johto, nothing comes close to either of them
>>
>>29411117
>Why does Sinnoh have so many shitmon and poor distribution?
Because you didn't play Platinum
>>
>>29408066
>region based off Norway
>Xerneas and Sawsbuck get buffed to AG
>viking themed pokemon
>troll pokemon
>fjords
That would be beautiful.
>>
>>29408491
Even new englanders hate new england
>>
>>29409011
Swap Sinnoh with Hoenn and put Alola in topcomf
>>
>>29411629
BW2 blows any game out of the fucking water when it comes to postgame.
>>
>>29408108
Cold weather is the best
But i still hate sinnoh
>>
>>29411629
B2W2 by far had the best post game in the entire course series. You can battle every single gym leader and champion Gen 5 and back... Including Red...

Both Black city and White forest are technically available in both games, with that'll challenges to attain one of two shiny dragon Pokémon. And you gain experience while doing it!

N is available to battle with seasonal teams.

You have metals you can collect... Let me repeat... God damn metals!!! They're actually challenges... And you can increase the difficulty.

Among other things.

The best post game, best Pokémon game.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.