[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will he factor into the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-718Zygarde.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-718Zygarde.png
57KB, 250x250px
How will he factor into the story?
>>
>>29406557
>He
>>
>>29406557
The cliffhanger on whether or not Lysandre is dead will be addressed

Masuda and Ohmori said a lot of old characters to represent each generation are coming back. And since we never got Z, and a lot of shit in the game revolves around Z, I'm sure he'll be here.
>>
>>29406557
Post game
>>
Kalos post-game
>>
>>29406622
AZ will probably be the one returning. He'll probably give exposition on the XYZ Trio and give you his Floette.
>>
He's going to be significant along with solgaleo and Lunala considering the fact he's the earth Pokémon
>>
>>29406681
>he's the earth Pokemon
nowhere does it say that though
>>
>>29406612
>THE
>>
>>29406557
He's a totem
>>
>>29406721
Trust me he is
>>
File: haunter laughing.gif (665KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
haunter laughing.gif
665KB, 500x375px
>>29406661
>give you his Floette.
>>
>>29406797
>Head canon the post
>>
>>29406845
It's not though
>>
>>29406807
What's the problem? It'll be more like you borrowing it to the two of them, anyway. Your lifespan is the blink of an eye in comparison, so it won't really matter.
>>
>>29406857
Then show the evidence for it.
>>
>>29406557
He'll show up when you battle UB-02 and lecture you about how mosquitoes are an endangered species
>>
>>29406869
Not that it wouldn't work story-wise if they wanted to, but I really doubt we're ever going to get an official release for that Floette.
>>
>>29406681
I can't wait for you Zygardefags to be cucked. Easily one of the most cancerous parts of this board
>>
Easy the coloring on his chest, the fact he's in kalos and alola because they're is two parts to Zygarde, protector of the ecosystem and that's about it, also like solgaleo and Lunala he has pre stages
>>
>>29406889
"Okay, but she's a weird sex roach? How do Mosquitoes apply?"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.