[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if GEN 7 is just for keeping us entretained until GEN 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

That's why i'm thinking,this GEN may also be the shortest one and just a way to make more money to support GEN 8 in switch.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>29402027
>>
I think the same way,OP.
I'm sure GEN 8 will be really huge with a real graphic improvement,so GF really needs support for this,so they trough that divide the team for make Sun and Moon wold be a good idea.
>>
File: CoWZ05t.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CoWZ05t.gif
842KB, 480x270px
isn't that the same excuse people used for Gen 6 being shit?

>They were just preparing for Sun/Moon!
>>
They are following Blizzard's example of using Draenor to keep people tied over til Legion.
>>
>>29402027
That's what every gen is for now. Keeping us entertained until the next one. It's a formula they regurgitate for free money. Pokemon is dead as fuck.
>>
>>29402257
I'd never heard people making that excuse. I'd seen a lot of people waiting on the third (Z) version instead of getting X or Y. This time around it makes more sense. The Switch is much more powerful and with it coming out next year there's no way they'll release a game that's part of the old generation. They'll release a brand new Pokémon game with brand new Pokémon and a brand new story. All part of their brand new console. That being said, Sun and Moon look pretty alright to me. They're gonna keep making pokemon games for a long time so I'm not all that disappointed by the smaller dex.
>>
>>29402359
>The Switch is much more powerful and with it coming out next year there's no way they'll release a game that's part of the old generation.
Where does this meme come from? BW2 was released with the 3DS already releaesed, even BW1 came out when it was already announced.

Also nintendo handhelds never die the moment a successor arrives, they keep going strong for at least one more year, with big games still being released.
>>
File: This is why.jpg (14KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
This is why.jpg
14KB, 500x380px
>>29402027
>entertained
You know where you are?
Alola games will be shit. Kalos games were shit. The Hoenn remakes were shit.
You will not get a proper gen 8 game series, they will also be shit. And you know why?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.