[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just played this for the first time. I've never played Platinum/Diamond/Pearl..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
Just played this for the first time. I've never played Platinum/Diamond/Pearl..
Between this game and HG/SS.. How do people not think that Gen 4 is the best Gen by a landslide?
>>
I think gen 4 is the best gen in terms of new mechanics. Phys/special split is the bes tthing to ever happen to pokemon. Dpp had good mons and music, but other than that I personally didnt care for sinnoh or the games.
>>
>>29401409
Because retarded Hoennbabbies don't want to admit it. But yes, you are right, Platinum and HG/SS are the pinnacle of Pokgeyman games.
>>
Because Gen 5 exist and Pearl and Diamond are shit
>>
>>29401409
For one, your shit tastes

For you to actually sit here and say HG/SS were good games just proves your inferior tastes in Pokemon games.
>>
>>29401409
Probably because half of gen 4 was remakes, not to mention all of the stuff that DPPt locked behind the national dex which is pretty much impossible to complete now that online's dead.

Gen 4 was great and SS is one of my most played games but I'd say gen 5 is just as good.
>>
>>29401409
The entire gen is amazing, and plenty of people think that, but idiots here are salty garbage, and just won't admit it.
>>29401484
Example a: semi admition
>>29401503
Example b: blame game
>>29401533
Example c: it's Shit
>>29401542
Example d: Because I don't like it, you have Shit taste.
>>29401737
Example e: blame game.

Face it, it's a great gen, and we know that because no one can actually give a valid reason, just excuses.
>>
>>29401883
>admition

are all gen4 shills this stupid?
>>
>>29401409
Gen 4 got me back into Pokemon after the disappointment that was Gen 3. It's the only Gen where I've logged more than 200 hours in a file. It is slow, but a lot of the features make up for the bad engine. Also, 493 mons is perfect especially when some of those new ones fixed some older mons who were outclassed.
>>
>>29401409
/vp/ is a unovafags and hoennbabies nesting ground so don't expect much to any positive thing to be said about Gen 4, at least here.
>>
>>29401911
Possibly, the only thing we can be sure of is that he, in particular, is a knob gobbling retard.
>>
>>29401409
HG/SS are great but I just can't get into the Sinnoh region. Don't like Team Plasma, Cyrus is crazy and not the good kind either. So the story isn't there for me, good gameplay mechanics though. It isn't the worst Gen (Cause let's face it, Gen 1 is the worst it is a glitchy mess) but it isn't the best either, Gen 5 is probably the best.
>>
>>29401503
Hmm, I think Gen5 is a little bit better, there's definitely a plateau of sorts in those generations.
>>
>>29401911
I don't know, are you stupid enough to think I'm shilling gen 4?
>>29401970
Says the day 40 year old virgin, sitting in his room, alone, notching about a kids game. Top Kek m8.
>>
>>29402001
>team plasma
>in gen 4
Stupid cuck.
>>
>>29402005
>I can't read and I take it out on people over the internet where they can't hit me because I don't lift

OK.
>>
>>29402001
>Pokemon
>Story
How can annyone can enjoy pokemon stories?
They're bad as fuck
>>
File: 1446235789758.jpg (4KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1446235789758.jpg
4KB, 300x188px
>>29401883
>Saying that gen 4 was great but that you liked gen 5 just as much is equivalent to shitting on gen 4

Wow, it's almost like you're an angry child with half a brain who doesn't come here to actually talk about the games, but I'm sure you're really just an angry adult with half a brain who doesn't come here to actually talk about the games.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.