[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me gay, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: PremierBall.png (379KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
PremierBall.png
379KB, 635x634px
Was there new info? I see movepools and typings of the starters, if some whiteknight could link me the info, that'd be great.
>>
I don't think there is new info. just better understanding of the current info.
>>
>>29398527
But, the typings of the starters finals weren't leaked right? Or the normal Z-move being based off of explosion and it having 330BP...
>>
>>29398495
Don't have link, but I know starters confirmed as Owl, Kitty and Seal. Also leaked Grass, Fire, and Water types, but rest of leak was in English and I can't read that gooder
>>
>>29398552

a list of moves where data-mined from the demo, including the starter exclusive moves.

As for the starter final types I think /vp/ just made an educated guess based to the moves they learn.
>>
start watching from here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KfjwyVaoY

something not in the videos is that Apricorn balls were all but confirmed

also, Confusion was nerfed to a 33% chance to hit yourself and Paralysis' Speed reduction was nerfed to 1/2

Thunder Wave's accuracy is now 90
>>
>>29398718
These sound good. Now plz nerf scald
>>
>>29398495
You are gay.
>>
>>29398884
roasted.
>>
>>29398627
Starter exclusive moves revealed? That's news to me. They weren't in the datamine videos.
>>
>>29398718
>something not in the videos is that Apricorn balls were all but confirmed
wait, you can obtain that outside johto? neat
>>
>>29402285
Throat Chop for Litten - Does damage and disables sound-based moves for 2 turns
Laser Focus for Rowlet - Next attack will always crit.
Aurora Veil for Popplio - Reflect + Lightscreen for 5 turns,
>>
>>29402966
It might be a lesser effect than Light Screen and Reflect, but setting up dual screens in 1 turn is still useful as fuck.
>>
>>29402966
>it doesn't even permanently block sound moves
Will shitten get outclassed by Emboar?
>>
>>29403028
2 turns is enough to force a switch

and no, Emboar will never outclass anything because its gimmick relies on never taking damage despite being slow as fuck
>>
>>29402394
Yeah in new "JOIN AVENUE" tents
>>
>>29402966
Damn if Poppmaid has good defenses and gets Recover it'll be a fucking amazing staller. Especially if it's Water/Fairy.
>>
>>29403099
Scald sounds good too.
>>
>>29403001
how is it lesser? Setting them both up for 5 turns is way better than setting 1 of them for 8. I can't see your logic.
>>
>>29398627
>>29402285
No one knows who the moves belong to yet actually, but they fit the starters. That's all. No typings or stats are known.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.