[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your biggest accomplishment in the games thus far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

What is your biggest accomplishment in the games thus far?
>>
>>29398311
some shiny 5IVs. A Togekiss and Ludicolo which are perfect (missing attack) and a Venomoth and Gengar missing defence (unimportant enough for them that I use them anyway)
>>
>>29398311
3/5 Maison trophies

I can't for my life get a grip on Doubles and my best friend can't do multis with me because of our schedule
>>
File: 1477316033511.gif (170KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
1477316033511.gif
170KB, 390x339px
Completed Dex.
Running into shinies left and right now.
>>
>>29398311
finally got a livingdex after all these years playing
>>
Finished in the finals of my local Regionals
>>
>get all 5 Maison statues
>get a full live dex

I'm quite proud of it.
>>
>>29398311
I once was able to quit an intense narcotic abuse issue I was dealing with by playing close to 100 combined days of Skyrim in 5 months
>>
Living dex + 3/5 Maison trophies. (Singles, doubles, multi with Steven)
>>
>>29398311
Finish a National Dex for the first time (Alpha Sapphire)
>>
>>29398430
Hooray for vidya gayms.
>>
I stopped buying drugs with my body and taking drugs thanks to intensive grinding on mmorpg and rpg
>>
>>29398311
defeating the dreaded (and cute) whitney in soulsilver.

my male heracross somehow outspeeded miltank during the battle.
>>
>>29398311
Have done everything you possibly could. including a complete Living Dex.
>>
Having fun with all of them.
>>
>>29398311
As soon as December comes around I'll have a complete legit dex. I completed the dex before, but without all mythical
>>
>>29398311
Beat the champion's tournament with my in game team

Or beating Benga with a Dunsparce
>>
>>29398311
Defeated the League with not so much problems and captured the three legendary birds in Pokèmon Yellow for Virtual Console. Also, Made my Greninja in X reaching level 100.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>29398311
>they actually put that semen demon trainer in the anime

jesus
>>
>>29398311
Perfect Swampert. All six. It's glorious.
Four boxes of level 100s
Several boxes of shinies.
>>
Bred a Pokemon with the right hidden power

Got a 31/x/30/31/31/31 Pokemon with HP Ice
>>
>>29399599

That is something to be proud of
>>
>>29402930
Hidden Power breeding can go fuck itself. Congrats anon
>>
I somehow managed to catch a shiny Heracross in the Emerald Safari Zone when I was a kid.

I couldn't do that today if I tried.
>>
File: 1469652412685.jpg (220KB, 700x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1469652412685.jpg
220KB, 700x1162px
Complete living dex.

Thinking about doing a shiny dex, but I don't want to kill myself.
>>
>>29403265
dare you to try
>>
I bred mutiple generations of pokemon over weeks to get a Dunsparce specifically to use the whole Serene-Flinch thing. When all was said and done, I finally got an acceptable one. He went on to a Dialga, decide multiple Uber-tier matches, and led his people to victory.

About a year later, I pokesav'd a literal perfect version of what I had made with flawless EVs and IVs, plus a better thought-out moveset. Then, I had them fight.

The original beat the new one 4 times out of 5.
>>
When it came out, i won a Omega Ruby Nuzlocke blind run with a Illumise and a Linoone in my team for the league, with no exp share and no bought healing items.
>>
Living dex in gen 6 and got 100 straight wins in original r/s battle tower with pokemon i bred for t6at only had decent ivs rather than perfect ones
>>
>>29403332

Do it so we can see your glory and your madness
>>
im replaying every main game right now starting from red and ending with alpha sapphire (probably moon by then). im currently on soulsilver but the rom crashes every time i encounter lugia, so i might just skip to black version.
>>
File: 1473037871038.png (294KB, 539x382px) Image search: [Google]
1473037871038.png
294KB, 539x382px
>>29403355
>those numbers
Shit
>>
Completed the entire pokedex
>>
File: 212143.gif (160KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
212143.gif
160KB, 500x281px
As of today, I completed my Living Dex that includes all species of Pokemon as well as non-changeable forms.

No, I'm not crazy enough to go for changeable forms. What kind of lunatic wants to hunt down 18 Arceus?
>>
>>29403661
I have 28.
Is not that hard.
>>
>>29403661
Just get 18 arceus then give them a different plate each.

Id rather do that than vivillion formes
>>
>>29398311
I caught two shiny legendaries in one ball each, and it was a 1x catch rate ball
>>
>>29398311
Quitting altogether. Alola ended it for me. Kalos was bad enough, but still got some hype for Alola. Playing the demo changed my mind. Game Freak isn't going to produce good games anymore, so I quit giving them any money.
>>
>>29405777
>trips
Welp pokemon is dead
>>
4 medals in Emerald BF. Will try to get all of them.
>>
>>29398311
>Got every Maison trophy
>Completed the Pokedex
>Masuda'd a competitive Pokemon
>Caught a shiny Miltank in Emerald's safari
>>
>>29398311
Last week, I've beaten White Kyurem with a Liligant. It was not a "bid accomplishment" but I was pretty satisfied.
>>
>>29398311
Beat all the colosseum level 100 challenge with pokemon with no right nature/IV/EV wheni was younger
>>
living dex is about the only thing i've done
>>
I beat HG/SS with a well rounded, evenly leveled team of 6.

Took months to do all of the grinding but I prevailed in the end :^)
>>
File: mfw i boost.jpg (234KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i boost.jpg
234KB, 1024x1024px
Using a Baton Pass team with a Solrock in Ubers unironically and not losing every game.
>>
>>29406476
I beat Red 25 levels under him, without using any items. No grinding required
>>
Legit getting the gold trainer card in pokemon sapphire. shit took me forever cause the last pokemon I needed was latios for the national pokedex so I have to buy a copy of ruby, beat it, and then track that nigga down, and trade him over.
>>
Bred a female Shiny Feebas.
With 5 IVs (atk missing iirc).
On the very first egg.
The very first time I bred for IVs.

Needless to say, I have a higher chance getting hit by lightning while doing a handstand on a shetland pony on a boat while my phone battery is at 66% and I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, before I could ever get so lucky again.

And I never will, because Kalos and the Aloka demo made me quit playing.
>>
I have fished at least 1 Pokémon in every water tile in every game
I visited mirage island in emerald, legitimately
>>
Destiny Tower and Purity Forest
>>
>>29398311
I'm getting close to finishing my living dex, after years of procrastinating.

Not sure if I'll be insane and rebreed to create another living dex to transport into Sun and Moon, or if I'll just bite the bullet and transfer them in next year, since I read that we can only transfer to Sun and Moon with the bank, not back to Gen 6.
>>
>>29398311
3 Boxes of competatively bred pokes.
nearly half of which are shiny.

But my favorite is still my first lvl 100. Suicune back on crystal.
>>
>>29398354
>I can't for my life get a grip on Doubles
doubles is pretty hard. Here's what worked for me.
Jolteon
Timid
Choice specs
252 sp. attack and speed
t-bolt
volt switch
HP Ice
Shadow ball

Mega Kanga
Adamant
252 attack and speed
fake out
sucker punch
power up punch or earthquake, both are good
return

Togekiss
Bold nature
leftovers
can't quite remember EVs, but a lot in HP and Def
Follow me
Thunder wave
dazzling gleam
roost

Garchomp
jolly
252 speed and attack
swords dance
iron head
dragon claw
earthquake

Lead: Jolteon-MegaKanga
Jolteon either switches out or goes for the kill. Kanga fakes out.
If a fighting type pokemon is on the field you want togekiss in there. Fighting types are the only types that can easily take out MegaKan, and will ALWAYS go for the OHKO on her. But, togekiss has 1/4 resistance to fighting moves, so when using follow me the attack will deal practically no damage at all. You can now safely leave the fighting type pokemon alone and use megaKan to KO whatever else is out there.

The jolteon-megaKan lead basically guarantees you either a KO, a KO and a flinch, or at the very least a KO and a preferable match up.
>>
>>29398311
Getting 16 badges and beating red
>>
bred a competitively viable gengar
>>
I beat the E4 with 6 bidoofs.
>>
>>29398311
Completed a competitive dex in 6th gen. Every fully evolved mon, form(e)s, and a few NFEs are competitive ready.
>>
i bought channel and beat it
just for a legit jirachi (pal copy)

that is so terrible boring!!!
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 429x500px
>>29399599
this
>>
>>29398311
beat Ruby as a kid with only an overleved zigzagoon and unevolved zigzagoon after I released my starter like a dumbass
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.