[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the ideal premise/story for a Pokémon game be for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: HASHIBAMI TOWN.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
HASHIBAMI TOWN.png
9KB, 240x160px
What would the ideal premise/story for a Pokémon game be for you?
>>
>>29396008
Team of the game uses legendary pokemon to exact agenda.
>>
File: standing cat.jpg (270KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
standing cat.jpg
270KB, 1600x1200px
>>29396008
your average league + rival but in the postgame it's revealed that the 7 gym leaders and elite 4 and champion are all part of one big crime syndicate and you work together with the villainous team of that region and dismantle their organization
>>
>Multiple teams vie for power in different but mutually opposing ways
>At multiple points in the game you have the option to disrupt one or another, which changes which of the teams succeeds in their schemes
>most successful team leader is eventually the champion
>postgame has you deal with the other teams' attempts to further their own schemes after the strongest is dismantled by you
>>
>>29396008
One that surprises me, obviously not something I'd expect or had a previous concept of.So I can't really tell you.
[spoilers]Tough I wouldn't hate if GF makes your dad the head of the Villain Team[spoilers]
>>
>>29396008
What game is that?
>>
A pokemon game based around Tournaments rather than save the world bullshit.

So basically, a game that lets you explore big parts of the region very early on so you can go catch many different Pokemon and prepare for tournaments.

Tournaments similar to PWT or Battle Dome, just with more types. Like Little Cup for the beginning, mono type for more advanced trainers etc.

In post-game after you win that biggest tournament you can enter the edgy, dark world tournament where anything goes...
>>
>>29396008
I would like to see Kanto again, but even more in the future, like 30 years after RBY and a lot of things has changed, with Pokémon from other regions. The plot would be about a team occupying the place of Team Rocket and Team Rocket would try to come back, resulting them to be somewhat the good guys this time because the new team is even worse.

Johto would be in the game too becaise of the proximity, but this time would be the postgame.

It should be a good way to Gamefreak hold up with the new Pokémon and Region stuff.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.