[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you beat the battle maison with a team full of unowns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shitshit.png (634KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
shitshit.png
634KB, 1024x772px
Can you beat the battle maison with a team full of unowns?
>>
>>29393919
no
>>
>>29393919
I can't beat the battle Maison ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>29393919
No. It's literally impossible without hacking.
>>
>>29393919
ofcourse not you idiot, that fuckers are cheaters. You want using one the most usseless pokemon again cheaters
>>
>>29393919
I can with my air balloon wonder guard electric type Unown that knows heal bell
>>
>>29394295
>mold breaker

You can't win anon.
>>
>>29393919
I can't beat it with a team of just any unown. The Battle Maison is extremely gimmicky and it cheats a lot, so with that being said I should also be able to cheat.

I could hack an Unown with contrary, give it V-create, Psycho-boost, Superpower, and recover. And that's all I really need in terms of build, I could also make two more if I were to participate in singles that had gimmicky/bullshit movesets. But even then, considering how much it fuckin cheats I'd only be on its level.
>>
how does the maison cheat?
>>
>>29395867
>Sheer cold + Quick Claw
>Deliberately makes a team to counter yours
>Uses gimmicks, cheap battle tactics
>Uses fuckin legendaries
>Quick Claws everywhere
>Accuracy modifiers galore, all your moves miss and all of their moves hit
>>
>>29396007
>literally impossible amount of speed tie wins
>must have a quick claw
>knock off white herb
U WOT
>>
>>29395867
>The most popular of these hacks was the powerful Wondertomb/Wondereye, a combination of an ability (Wonder Guard) that will only allow attacks if you're hit by something you're weak to, placed onto a Pokémon with no weaknesses (Spiritomb and Sableye, respectively). Get a high enough streak, and you'll find opponents carrying Mold Breaker (which lets them ignore Wonder Guard); not too strange, since Mold Breaker is a good ability and you'd encounter that anyway. Go farther, and they'll use nothing but status moves (which Wonder Guard can't block, and would be a baffling strategy unless the computer knew what it was dealing with beforehand). The strangest, of course, has to be the move Fire Fang. Due to a glitch, Fire Fang will hit opponents with Wonder Guard regardless of their type, and it's completely unknown why this move, and this move alone, has this ability. Even considering that this is a glitch, the computer will still use this, knowing that it works against you.
>>
>>29395720
the fuck are you doing nigga
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.