[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what the starters look like to the color blind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x394px
This is what the starters look like to the color blind
>>
this makes me feel bad...
>>
>>29393376
I'm colorblind and I can see them just fine...I think...
>>
>>29393376
Well, at least there won't be arguments about Pokemon being "color coded"
>>
It depends on the type of colorblindness
>>
>>29393395
They don't know the difference.
>>
c'mon achromatopsia
>>
>>29393376
I wonder how they see the shiny form of some of those since theyre practically the same palette
>>
>>29393435
I know but still...I can't help feeling bad about it.
>>
>>29393376

Anon, there are many different kind of blindness. The water starters almost looks fine
>>
File: IMG_2069.png (143KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.png
143KB, 1049x550px
Good thing there's shiny pokes then , they can see those fine right guys ?
>>
>>29393376
do shiny version
>>
File: 1476827016200-vp.png (80KB, 284x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476827016200-vp.png
80KB, 284x184px
>>29393376
What do you mean? They look the same....
...a-anon?
>>
>>29393376
More like this is what the starters look like to niggers
>>
My friend is colorblind in the sense that he can't tell the difference between reds, blues and purple
We use to shiny hunt together, and he could never tell if a pokemon was shiny if it was normally blue and had a pink/purple shiny

/blog
>>
A colorblind asshole, who coincidentially is a Pokémon fan, once stole a controller for me. Makes me happy he's having a hard time with this, stacking over the fact that he can't cope with being a shitskin.
>>
>>29393376
All of a sudden Samurott becomed the best
>>
>>29393376
Jeez, being colorblind must really suck. That image is hideous.
>>
>>29393605
I can never tell whether I'm looking at my shiny Dewgong or my regular Dewgong unless I search for the red star. Then again, No one can
>>
>>29393376

Autumn Torterra on deck tho

does shofu watch vp tho?
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
It isnt all bad? Is it?
>>
>>29393583
That doesn't even make sense stop trying to fit in by saying nigger
>>
>>29393376
I'm colorblind, but I can see reds mostly. Just not green. The image is missing a lot of "punch" to it if you ask me. But Greens are always ugly hence why I choose water starters most of the time.
>>
>>29393376
What a horrible existence they must lead.
>>
>>29393404
Well tell us. Does OP pic look normal to you?
>>
>>29393583
>"I'm 13 years old and I just found out how to say things anonymously over the internet."

Kid I'm not saying you can't say "nigger". But don't fucking force it.
>>
>>29393376
>Luchitten

Where did he go? Dat INVISIBO.
>>
>>29393583
this underage doesn't know white people are more susceptible to color blindness
>>
There are glasses that correct colorblindness for years, whats the point of this thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.