[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so fucking negative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

File: bye.gif (1MB, 407x241px) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
1MB, 407x241px
Why is the the pokemon board so desperate to hate the new pokemon gen coming out?

I'm not saying we should put our fingers in our ears and tell ourselves everything is gonna be great, there are things that are iffy and that only sets you up for disappointment

But we have people assuming all this crazy bullshit about ways the game will completely fail. No post game, too short, easier than XY, bad story all fetch quests. Pointing out people are just pulling this out of their asses gets you called a shill and a cock sucker.

You can't say its just how 4chan works, it was never this bad for 5 or 6 even post release, are people just getting too old for pokemon or is there some smoking gun I've missed?

TLDR Why can't the pokemon board have even a little optimism for a new pokemon game
>>
>>29389134
It's gotten worse probably because of the fact that we had good expectations for those games yet we did not have them met, mostly. So now we're just more realistic.
>>
>>29389162
I guess people expected way too much because of the "no league" shit
>>
>>29389134

Except it was this bad immediately after BW and XY were released. /vp/ loves to hate the current generation, the previous one, and then praise the one before that. This is mostly due to the fact that the average poster here is 18-19, and thus it goes in cycles.
>>
>>29389134
>Tons of pokemon stuff spills over into /v/ because the hype is too large
>Ton's of /v/ users come to /vp/ after so long to see the fuss
>/v/ isn't happy unless it tries to turn everything into shit
It's even easy to tell given the recent increase in speed of threads as of late. Only /v/ could cause such a rapid increase in posters.
>>
>>29389134

Blame the dataminers. Once you have pried the content open to everyone else to see, everyone just gets spoilered.

I still believe on the fact that the demo is not everything with how they have scrubbed some datas
>>
>>29389134
It's mostly one guy shitposting or /v/ being /v/ and getting all mad when people like a game
>>
File: 1379472214069.png (58KB, 248x191px) Image search: [Google]
1379472214069.png
58KB, 248x191px
>>29389162
>Muh realism
>>
>>29389134
Because it's XY all over again with Gen 1 getting the spotlight
>>
>>29389134
Some people are less hyped than you, and that's ok
>>
>>29389162
A lot of the expectations were crazy shit that was never gonna happen like 14 trials and 120+ new pokemon

But I don't think people are being realistic, example saying trials will be pretty basic is realistic saying they won't change at all after the first is just being unfair
>>
>>29389273
They don't need to be, but I keep seeing people flat out lie about what we know just so they can trash the game

I don't understand what you get out of that
>>
>>29389162
We hyped ourselves up with absurd things like a trial for every type and when that didn't happen we were disappointed
>>
People have different tastes. It's literally impossible to please everyone, so there's always going to be hate for one generation or another. I've always found it easier to take what I like from one Gen and keep it moving. Focusing on what I do like is better than being angry over this or that; I know the games can't be tailored to my personal interests.
>>
>>29389310
You're in 4chan what do you expect? This place is mainly for shit posting. If you want some actual discussion you might wanna go somewhere else.
>>
>>29389162
>So now we're just more realistic

The majority is just shitting on everything. Even something as trivially pointless as no sitting on chairs is causing outrage
>>
>>29389134

Because the fanbase is already a toxic one that everything new will be offensive to most. Take the three starters, for example. The final form already got a lot of name-calling from these "fans" because they don't just get bigger.
>>
>>29389213
Lies.
Everyone is saying S&M will be even worse than X&Y, but nobody is praising it.

B&W are a completely different beast because, even if contrarians say they hated them, they're the best games (the sequels) in the best generation (most content, most post-game, a fucking challenge mode).

Meanwhile, all the teasing and apparently all this fresh content and changes are a thin disguise to what seems to be, by far, the most casualized, dumbed down game to ever exist.

At this point, those jokes of "trials" are just a big pile of shit like your typical Facebook game of the week.

Go collect bottle caps!!!
Go throw Pukumyku back to the sea!!!
Grow some crops and buy a tractor!!!

That's a low level blow to any kind of fan regardless of their age.
>>
>>29389134
Because it's filled with fussy man-children who HAVE to buy the new Pokemon game despite not liking some things about it because they're spineless lice with no backbones, and they vent their frustration here.
>>
>>29389281
How is having 120+ new Pokémon an unrealistic expectation? Did Gens 1, 3 and 5 never happen? GameFreak is just lazy.
>>
>>29389134
Because Unovabortions have infested this place.

>REEEEEE TOO MUCH GEN 1 PANDERING, PANDER TO ME INSTEAD
>REEEEEE IT'S BARELY A NEW POKEMON GAME WITHOUT 150+ NEW POKEMON, GET IT TOGETHER GAME FREAK

Just ignore them, they're a vocal minority.
>>
>>29389240
This. The second we knew what we would get, it ruined the surprise and made us only realize how little we're gonna get.
>>
>>29389357
Maybe it's just because I'm on here less and less but I swear this place used to actually want new pokemon games

>>29389439
With Alolan forms and coming off gen 6 it was, gen 5 was an outlier which had it's dex despised by the wider audience they aren't doing it again
>>
>>29389439
>How is having 120+ new Pokémon an unrealistic expectation?

It's an unrealistic expectation because times have changed and there is no need for that many Pokemon anymore. There are more Pokemon players who haven't experienced every game than those that have experienced every game. So there's no need to introduce that many new Pokemon when they can instead just keep the old ones relevant, since the old ones would be just as foreign to those newer players as the new Pokemon.

If you don't understand this fundamental change in the series then you're retarded and you're too busy hating things for not meeting your expectations.
>>
It's /vp/ own damn fault for hyping the game so much, praising every thing the early trailers showed and saying how muuuch better it would be from XY
>>
>>29389517
So every game will have 60-70 new pokemon only while pandering to gen 1 every time?
>>
>>29389402
Oh
Your that one guy who keeps on spamming that the games are being casualized

You actually have a good point in most of your arguments but you spamming the same thread over and over is annoying
>>
>>29389459
I just want cross-gen evos and a decent pokedex size back.

Fuck you.
>>
>>29389134
sun and moon are changing the formula quite a bit, change always results in upheaval, plus with a community like pokemon change is viewed even worse than normal since all we want is more of the same stuff we've been playing since forever.

I'm worried about the changes too, they seem to be going in a direction that doesn't appeal to how i've enjoyed these games for years. we'll just have to see.
>>
>>29389134
>Why so fucking negative
Because there's a real possibility these games will be even worse than XY.
>>
>>29389545
Cross-gen evos were a cool way to make shitmons not so shit

Pokedex would be less reasonable if some designs were better
>>
>>29389536
>So every game will have 60-70 new pokemon

Probably? They seem to think it's a solid number.

>while pandering to gen 1 every time

This might change over time, especially as Gen 1 fans get older and older and fans of newer (but still old) Gens get more vocal.

>>29389545
>I just want cross-gen evos

Your shite taste is duly noted.

>and a decent pokedex size

The Dex is fine, your expectations are just dumb and wrong. See >>29389517 for why expecting a BW-esque Pokedex in the current climate of the series is stupid.
>>
>>29389568

>Ride Pager
>properly scaled 3d
>will be even worse

You guys just won't be happy with anything just because you can't sit down.
>>
>>29389545
I wouldn't mind more cross-gen evolutions myself, but I think Gamefreak's done padding the Dex with Pokemon just for the sake of size.
>>
>>29389614

They cannot be happy because they're autistic manchildren, normal cognitive functioning is something they will never hope to achieve
>>
>>29389402
But none of us have played it, is it that hard to wait a few weeks before calling it?

I feel that people like you are gonna hate it regardless of the final product because at this point you refuse to see nothing but the worse and wont want to admit if you're wrong

Calling the it a "Facebook game of the week" Is just being an over dramatic baby
>>
>>29389543
It's not spam when it's the truth.
Plus, OP is asking I'm simply stating my opinion, which I did in the thread about the new footage of today, but that's it.

Anyone with a bit of brains could reach the same conclusion because it's not based on opinion or taste, these are facts because the games have reached an unreal level of retardedness.

As I stated in that other thread, I enjoyed X&Y very much because I played under my own terms, knowing the game was casual, and it was fine.
Now S&M is literally... Go kick a rock three times!! Go talk to three persons with hats!!!
And those are the actual challenges that move the game forward.
That shit is not cool, dude.
>>
>>29389134
I don't hate the negativity, I hate people using blatantly wrong information, or the ones saying the games will be shit even though no one has played it yet. The trials are shit, but they aren't the focus of the games. At least 5 out of 7 trials take place on the two small islands.

The games could be the biggest shit ever, painfully average, or a big surprise, but making your mind before having played it is stupid

And I hate those two shitposters too, you know which ones, the "shills" one that came from /v/, and the "hazeldex, dutygenerate, goodra 2.0, money killed" retard. No idea why their posts aren't considered spam, and my posts get deleted when I call them out. They're probably mods
>>
File: 1465659353148.png (175KB, 425x309px) Image search: [Google]
1465659353148.png
175KB, 425x309px
>>29389134
I don't. I like the new games. At least visuals look crisp. In particular that Machamp in the store surprised me on how lively the map models are.

I think there are a lot of things that are lackluster, like the Fire Emblem-tier translation, but nothing in life is perfect.
And if I cannot afford it, well, I can get back to Gens IV and V to play as I'm used to. Self-imposed challenges and difficulty romhacks like Volt White 2, Blaze Black 2, Neo X and Neo Y are the best.

Currently I'm trying to beat Pokemon White 2 only with non-evolved Pokemon.

>>29389529
It was pretty much "look at this trailer, Pokemon is dead" kind of reaction every time.
>>
>>29389683
Isn't just as delusional to think the game will magically leap forward in difficulty by the second island?

It IS a Facebook game tier bullshit because they exchanged gyms, which I know wasn't a particularly hard thing, with trivial, dull and ridiculous tasks.

Plus, I'm complaining because I actually give a fuck about these games because I love the franchise. I'm just not about to eat the shit they're delivering.
>>
>>29389744
Are they facts though? Every gen has an easy and very basic beginning and then gets more complicated as it goes on

You're using things exclusively from the first two hours to write this game off and stating that it simply wont change

Compare this to the beloved BW, you get ludicrous hand holding then are just given a pokemon thats super effective to the first gym, would you be fine if people assumed that was the whole game?
>>
>>29389134
>unironically liking things
>2016

What are you, some kind of shill?

I, too, am looking forward to Sun/Moon, even though I have my complaints about it.
>>
>>29389134
>it was never this bad for 5 or 6 even post release

Sure it was.

It just wasn't necessary contained or centralized on /vp/ as it now.
Even Gen 4 had it rough.

The main difference is that the additional title of a gen would almost always turn opinions on their head.
>>
>>29389969
>would you be fine if people assumed that was the whole game?
People actually did assume that, didn't they?
>>
>>29389924
But literally every pokemon game gets harder as you go on

You're equating the first trial being about the same as Brock to the game being farmville or whatever the fuck its called, and that doesn't strike you as its own brand of delusion?
>>
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/790363099387658240
>>
>>29389396
People who hate the "just get bigger" type of evos (basis of the franchise) are by far the worst type of cancer
>>
>>29389969
You can opt out of using it. You could opt out of using the Torchic and 1gen starter that they gave you in X&Y.
You couldn't opt out of mega evolving Lucario but that was to explain a completely new mechanic.

You can't opt out of the ridiculous trials, because that's the game itself.

That's a big difference. Just like contests /pokeathlon /whatever that always have been a plus, never the main goal of a game.

I'd be fine with all of this ridiculous trial shit if only there was hope I could do gyms as well.
>>
>>29390141
actually, you're right
>>
>>29390091
>even more proof this is who Masuda thinks his audience for the games is
>>
>>29390145
But we've done over 50 gyms, people wanted a change

But apparently that change is objectively worse and not a matter of opinion

Of course you can't opt out of the thing replacing gyms to do nonexistent gyms, if that's your reason for deciding its facebook tier then I feel comfortable chalking this up to being ludicrously negative

Yes the first trial is shit but so are the first gyms, just let it come out and if they're all like that I'll gladly agree it was a mistake
>>
>>29390141
Both are cancerous as fuck, don't delude yourself. Actually, the ones who hate designs who don't "just get bigger" are worse, because most Pokemon work like that, very few actually do (Only Typhlosion, Pidgey, Poliwhirl, Type:Null and Seel come to mind, I doubt there are more than 100 of these), so they hate everything and turn to DeviantArt shit to find "good" designs.
>>
>>29390145
Trials aren't the main goal of the game. 5/7 of them happen on the first two islands.
>"Find the differences"
>congrats! you completed 1/7 of the game!
do you honestly think that's gonna happen? incredible
>>
>>29389134
>Why can't the pokemon board have even a little optimism for a new pokemon game

Because we already saw all the new pokemon, and overall they are pretty bad, you can save like only 15 of them without counting their previous stages.
>>
>>29390333
Nice of you to see my point.. Also nice trips.

I hope to God the other challenges are different or whatever. I was just voicing a real complaint because I too think people getting angry about not being able to sit, or Hyper Potion healing 120 HP are plain ridiculous and most of the time just shitposters.
>>
Despite the flaws of XY and ORAS, I started to get cautiously hyped. As I saw more trailers, the caution started to fade, and I was just excited.

Then came the trailer announcing the demo... And Ash-Greninja being in. There has been nothing but bad news since. The demo showed they, again, didn't give a shit about data mining, and now we know that, again, we have barely any new Pokémon this gen, and almost all of what we do get were already revealed. Alolan forms went from a cool new gimmick to add variety to gen1 only, with very few, most of them being shit designs, and not even representing many types. They couldn't even be bothered to give Cubone, Exeggcute and Diglett new forms to match the evolutions. The demo is shorter and has less to do than the ORAS demo was. Hau is even more obnoxiously positive than the friends in XY were.

There's plenty of reason to be negative.
>>
>>29390397
Then do tell what's going on with this game?
I get that there's a storyline following the fake bad team, the real bad team, a couple of mini bosses- UBs, but that's that...

What are we missing here?
>>
>>29390358
>Actually, the ones who hate designs who don't "just get bigger" are worse, because most Pokemon work like that, very few actually do (Only Typhlosion, Pidgey, Poliwhirl, Type:Null and Seel come to mind, I doubt there are more than 100 of these)

By "just get bigger", I mean it as lovers of ebin concepts see it, aka anything that isnt like Dragonair=>Dragonite, Tepig =>Emboar, Litten=>Luchalitten...etc
The ones you listed are those that actually just get bigger, but the category of people that use that expression negatively generally go as far as claiming that Bulbasaur line, Squirtle line, Totodile line, Arcanine line...etc = just get bigger
For them, if a pokemon doesnt completly change of color scheme, gains an ebin concept or pass from quadru to bopedal, it just gets bigger
>>
>>29390398

>saw all the new pokemon

They actually bothered themselves to scrub some of the datas off the demo. Don't call shots until the official national pokedex is posted, son.
>>
>>29389134
>why does <4chan board> hate <topic it pertains to>
wew lad
>>
File: lola.jpg (256KB, 2577x931px) Image search: [Google]
lola.jpg
256KB, 2577x931px
>>29390505
>Alolan forms went from a cool new gimmick to add variety to gen1 only

Let's not forget how the first reveals were great while the last ones we discovered are godawful
>>
>>29390581
>marowak bad, hahahahaha, ratticate is fine too, even better than the original, the other three though complete shit
>>
>Things that i like:
>Starters (all of them)
>New Trials and Totem Battles to replace Gyms
>Ultra Beats, Team Skull and Aether Foundation could make for an interesting story
>Those little island mini game thingies
>Decent amount of likable mons
>Join Avenue is back
>Hyper Training

>Things i don't like:
>New mons dilluted in a big pokedex (72 alolamons out of 400[?] regional dex)
>MORE gen 1 pandering
>low amount of Alolan Forms(i they were gonna pander, might as well go wild)
>Encounter themes for trainer classes gone
>Z-Moves

I have less hopes for SM than i had in the beginning, but still looking forward to it. Unless something truly awful happens, Ultra Beast and Trials already guarantee that these games won't be as boring as XY.
>>
>>29389134
because /vp/ literally does the same shit as the Zelda Cycle
current gen is always the worst, previous gen is always the best, and all the ones before then are actually treated correctly
>>
Obviously not everyone on /vp/ is going to think the same but I feel that most of the hate Sun & Moon are recieving now is because we hyped ourselves too much, and when the datamining arrived everyone was like "Wait... that's it?"

Despite what you think of the leaks you have to admit that what we're getting is a bit lacking. Alolan forms feel like an excuse to avoid making new pokemon and Z moves ended up being less powerful than expected, for example.

However we don't know anything about the story, the characters or the cities, so there's still plenty to look foward to, it just so happens that an aspect of the game ended up being disappointing, ruining the "BEST GAME EVER" hype the game had going. We were going to be disappointed eventually so it's better to get the hate bandwagon up and done with early.

Personally I'm not as hyped as I used to be. I'm still looking forward to this game, and if I can I'll buy it on launch. It's just that the lack of gyms, leagues, and all these trials don't feel as natural of a change as they felt during the first months of hype season.
>>
>>29391175

>datamining has shown us everything

I just don't get why everyone is thinking like that when they actually bothered themselves to tamper with it, even if just slightly.
>>
>>29391302
I'm not one of the people who think the datamine has shown everything, but the problem is that GameFreak has this reputation of being stupid, not scheming. Personally I believe there's something they're keeping from us but the majority seem to lean more towards the "they fucked up again" route.
>>
>>29391335
Not that guy but I assume he means we don't know anything outside of the dex and what we have derived from that

We know nothing about the story, gameplay, postgame, new moves, abilities and online than before the datamine
>>
>>29389134
Because if I hate something and it ends up being good I can be surprised
But if it ends up being bad I dont get dissapointed
>>
>>29390856
Gen 6 will never be anything else than shit
>>
>>29389134
It's literally just 10% of the board.
>>
File: 1476566773943.jpg (100KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
1476566773943.jpg
100KB, 692x530px
I'm just fucking tired of all the great potential Gamefreak readily squanders. I just want them to continue to improve, not walk backwards on some things, abandon some things, and support certain things that probably don't matter much.

What happened to Battle Frontier?

What happened to seasons?

What happened to evolutions for pokemon from previous generations?

What happened to the Elite Four getting harder?

What happened to the pokemon radar thing that ORAS had that made it easier to find hold items on wild pokemon and track shinies?

What happened to the portable berry grower that made popping out those suckers a snap?

What happened to Pokethelon which I actually ENJOYED grinding with?

What happened to pokemon following you?

Every goddamn generation I get hyped then let down. Look at Alolan forms. A chance to breathe new life into old Pokemon. Raichu got some love for once, it's great!

But why Gen1 only? Why didn't shitmons like Ledian, Spinda, or Farfetch'd get love? It's insane.
>>
>>29390538
/an/ doesn't hate animals.
>>
>>29391534
>What happened to seasons?
It would take way too much time with the full 3d
>What happened to evolutions for pokemon from previous generations?
Eviolite
>What happened to the Elite Four getting harder?
No E4 now
>What happened to Pokethelon which I actually ENJOYED grinding with?
Every region has it's own dumb minigames
>What happened to pokemon following you?
in full 3d? no
>inb4 you accuse me of being a gamefreak cocksucker because I have reasonable expectations from games
>>
>>29391596
Then there's apologists and contrarians like you.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger. People like you are the reason that Pokémon will never improve and always be a case of two steps forward and three steps back.
>>
>>29391596
>Eviolite
Are you just incapable of reading or something?
>>
Because outrage culture is the cancer of gaming.

All these assholes whining over the game not being the make-believe pokemon adventure of their dreams are still gonna get it day 1.
>>
File: 1476463919860.png (3MB, 1795x1656px)
1476463919860.png
3MB, 1795x1656px
>>29390398

>Because we already saw all the new pokemon, and overall they are pretty bad

You can have whatever opinion you want about designs and shit, but to think that that ALONE makes these games bad? You literally sound like the average genwunner. That in itself is just as bad.
>>
>>29389134
I'm just frustrated with GF. It's like for every good idea they have they find 2 things to fuck up. Does gen 1 need to be the focus forever?
>>
>>29391596
>Eviolite
>shitmon with no use can be used with eviolite
>shitmon evolution can be used in other ways
How is that bad? As long as they dont do something as stupid as giving blissey an evo there are a lot of mons that need and deserve one
And the weather/following pokemon "not enough time/not enough power in the hardware" argument is bullshit just by looking at bigger games on the 3ds and that GF are shit at programming
>>
>>29391775
Because it's the gen everyone remembers. With the massive hit that was GO, it's becoming more apparent.
>>
File: 1473582922411.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473582922411.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>29391775
>Does gen 1 need to be the focus forever?
It worked wonders for X, Y and Pokemon GO, and it's the most easy and direct way to appeal to people currently in their 20s; an the easiest way to get media highlight. Pop culture is fixated on Gen I and nothing will change that. Whenever Pokemon appears on media like magazines, newspaper or television, it's always Pikachu and Ash who will get the highlight.

If I was Masuda/Ohmori, I would throw Gen I remakes ad nauseum, until sales start to drop.
Sure, all of you would want to kill me, but /vp/ is at most 2,000 people; and no AAA game gets financed by 2,000 people.
>>
>>29391854
>>29391901
Sometimes it just feels like GF regrets making more than 150 pokemon, considering they quit giving anything attention to anything past Mewtwo unless it's named Greninja
>>
>>29391751
Why the fuck are people not allowed to be upset with a mediocre product anymore? Why are we now suddenly entitled or whiny?

Why is holding a group to high expectations so demonized now?
>>
>>29391751
Basically this. Popular games typically get spammed with temper tantrums close to release date. Just enjoy the game for yourself, OP, and ignore the faggots.
>>
>>29391557
The thing is /vp/ was once part of /v/, and as most know /v/ fucking hates video games.
>>
>>29392110
Because most haters ARE being whiny. If someone wants to be negative, at least be constructive, instead of attacking people for not agreeing with you and acting like the developers were supposed to meet your particular expectations.

You can enjoy a mediocre game. If you need a game to be flawless to meet your expectations, that's your problem, not the game's. It's a Pokémon game and most of us knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into.
>>
>>29392110
If a product isn't for you, don't get it and move on with your life. Criticizing flaws is absolutely fine, but a lot of the outrage isn't criticizing flaws, it's bitching about personal taste and nostalgic impossible expectation.

People hold games way too close to their personal lives, make it almost part of their identity, and then flip the fuck out when the developer does something with it they have no control over. Pkmn wants to go a new direction and its insulting to them when it shouldn't be.

You also see gamers who build up their expectations to impossible heights. They only remember the good parts of older games and obviously enjoyed them more because they were 11 and not cynical adults. They put the weight of that escapism nostalgia onto new products, building them up into a fantasy completely unrelated to the actual product. Then they get pissy when the actual game isn't the perfect dream they imagined up to bring them back to the bliss of being a child.
>>
File: 015.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
It's because Gamefreak takes you buying these games for granted. For all the bitching and moaning, Gamefreak feels safe enough in alienating or not catering to portions of their fanbase because a lot of their fanbase started as children and buy the games out of brand faithfulness.

I know I did until last Gen and now I've stopped and I don't think I won't ever buy a game before getting the information. Gamefreak only makes changes to get new consumers into the games and sell new merch.

If you want Gamefreak to make things you like, stop buying the games. People will tell you how pointless it is and that you not buying the game won't have any effect, but the ultimate effect it'll have is the one on you. You'll find something else to play that matches your tastes better or hell, you might even start making your own game to try and capture what you want.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.