[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 8 leaks (How original)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Ok I know most of u will dip after reading the subject, but I just wanna get this stuff out there desu. But this ish real, on my timbs bro
- Region is based off of upstate New York, more country side with the great lakes and mountains
- There are no finalized designs yet but the ideas for the cover legends are based off of Odin and Thor.
- Starters are have beta designs based on a rabbit (fire/ground), axolotl (water/psychic), and a flying squirrel (grass/flying)
- Main theme is industrialization vs. regular shit. So far I know the evil team uses od gadgets to fuck with you and you don't have none of that
- New quartet based on seasons, they are very fast because they have a lot of time to rest before their season returns
- There is a group of people supposed to be based of Native Americans that refuse to give in to industrialization and has a rivalry with the evil team. They have bases in the mountains
- No big city aside from an underground factory town run by the evil team (it looks dope as fuck in the art) the region is very rural aside from that.
- New feature that allows you to have your own farm to harvest milk, hatch eggs, and breed on your own and sell products for money. (Basically a money farm)
- Niagra falls is viewable and there is a waterfall legend that subsides there

I also have some interesting things about SM but you guys basically know everything at this point so there isn't anything to really say
- Island Guardians are said to be related to lake guardians from gen
- There is a library in one of the towns and there are a lot of scholars there that tell you a lot about lore like Arceus squad, and unova dragons
>>
>>29388783
>implying they would do a second Grass/Flying in a row
>>
File: 1463360119472.gif (10KB, 257x284px) Image search: [Google]
1463360119472.gif
10KB, 257x284px
>>29388888
>>
this is gay as fuck my dude
>>
File: RvExzrK.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
RvExzrK.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
>>29388888
>>
>>29388888
We had 2 pure water lines in a row
3 fire fightings in a row
>>
>>29388950
two pure grass in a row, three total
>>
NO! The gen 8 should be based off egypt, mexico, or china. And a axolotl is too similar to a mudskipper(MUDKIP)
>>
>>29388783
>-I also have some interesting things about SM but you guys basically know everything at this point so there isn't anything to really say
>-Island Guardians are said to be related to lake guardians from gen
>There is a library in one of the towns and there are a lot of scholars there that tell you a lot about lore like Arceus squad, and unova dragons
Let's just screencap this and wait a month
>>
>>29389235
I don't need to. This is so unbelievably fake for countless reasons. OP, if you try to bait us, at least make it somewhat believable
>>
>>29388783
I feel like I've heard this before.
>>
>Upstate New York

For what purpose? We've already had the mainland US region.

Gen 8 is either going for Mexico/South America, Egypt, or Australia.
>>
>>29390839
We had four regions in Japan, come on.
>>
I want a California region really badly. If we ever return to a US inspired region, I hope it's that.
>>
>>29388934
>>29388950
>what is a joke
You wankers are beyond help.
>>
>>29388934
>2 grass/flying starters in a row

...they wouldn't do this again
>>
>>29390944
>california region
>it's all desert
>everything knows Earthquake or Magnitude
>obligatory Ludicolo everywhere
>evil team is trying to sink the region into the ocean
>>
>>29392800
>>everything knows Earthquake or Magnitude
>>obligatory Ludicolo everywhere
>>evil team is trying to sink the region into the ocean

I see no problems with this.
>>
>>29388888
Wasted quints
>>
>>29388888
Quints!!!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.