[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder we are going back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 15

File: 1477208672038.png (3MB, 2158x656px) Image search: [Google]
1477208672038.png
3MB, 2158x656px
>zygarde is part of the post game story
>Dexio and Sina are back
>Megas are back
>3.2 gb
>only 14 kalos mon on the alola dex
>"Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."(zygarde's description on the sm site)
>No new fossils(akin to gen2 which also has 2 regions)
>only 7 trials and 4 kahunas
>186 trainer classes
>megas available only at post game
>>
File: 1476950128615.png (379KB, 1185x471px) Image search: [Google]
1476950128615.png
379KB, 1185x471px
>>29387767
>>
>>29387767
Still don't get how going from 8 gyms to to 7 trials is a massive difference.
>186 trainer classes
Stop this meme. XY has around 170.
>>
No we aren't.
Kalosfags can fuck off. Your unfinished region remains soulless and pathetic for the rest of eternity.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-07-04-31.png (423KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-07-04-31.png
423KB, 720x1280px
>>29387767
!!!!!
>>
>>29387819
This isnt even a valid argument op.
>XY has around 170
^this is... Anything else?
>>
>>29387767
Also on the generations first ep, when red is in kalos they show zygarde complete rather than the 50% forme...
>>
>>29387767
Sorry but the soundtrack for SM has 175 tracks, significantly less than XY which was 200+
That should be enough to confirm Alola being the only explorable region in the games
>>
>>29387787
Sun/Moon flute
So..we have to play it on that spooky altar to summon daycat or nightbat
>>
OH MY GOD RUBY SAPPHIRE REMAKES AREN'T GOING TO HAPPEN GET R-
>>
File: FAIRY_thumb.jpg (19KB, 563x286px) Image search: [Google]
FAIRY_thumb.jpg
19KB, 563x286px
FAIRY TYPES AREN'T REAL STOP BEING RETA-
>>
>>29387922
This isnt really that relevant co sidering how the hg/ss one has 3 parts
>>
File: truth.png (226KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
226KB, 600x600px
>>29387767
my fav region is kalos, but let's deal with the truth, kalos will not be in this game
>>
File: awakened_mewtwo.png (201KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
awakened_mewtwo.png
201KB, 517x800px
THE MOVIE POSTER IS CLEARLY FA-
>>
>>29388044
Well, it may very well not be but there is alot of evidence of it being in the games.
>>
>>29388060
no, there isn't
pretty much everything in the op is either not actual evidence of anything or just complete stupidity
>>
>>29387922
While I don't personally think Kalos is going to be in SM, could they not just re-use most of the XY soundtrack for Kalos regardless?
>>
>>29388060
Half the stuff you listed is complete bullshit

We know about 8 trial captains

A new feature staying in isn't revolutionary

Cynthia didn't signal Sinnoh return
>>
>>29388060
No there isn't. Just because they are bringing back characters and elements from X and Y doesn't mean they're completely remodeling Kalos and throwing it at the end of SM
>>
>>29388122
>We know about 8 trial captains
Nope, 7 trials is pretty much the one thing that OP isn't wrong about.
>>
>>2938776
If Sun and Moon are indeed the only games this generation then it will be impossible to get all 783 non-Mythical Pokémon in Pokémon Sun and Moon without transfering from past games based on the leaked Alolan regional Pokédex. Having Kalos appear would help a lot in this regard.
>>
>>29388122
But Cynthia is 1 NPC vs: a previous gen legendary having an important role on the new gen games story(zygarde), a previous gen exclusive feature (character customisation), key important characters from a previous gen(dexio and sina) and heavy forshadowing from the previous gen(strange souvenir, NPC talks about sun/moondiles. Honorable mentions: the whole anime plot about zygarde and team flare, "neo team flare" and generations showing zygarde complete instead of regular zygarde. Can only transforme it to the 100% forme via an ability exclusively to the new gen games(power construct), thus making a zygarde transfered from the pokebank useless.
>>
>>29388122
Also, how is half of it bs? Any decent counter arguments? Ill be waiting...
>>
>>29387767
Someone plz screencap this for the BTFO
>>
File: esf5foG.jpg (1004KB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
esf5foG.jpg
1004KB, 3920x2204px
>>
>>29388159
How are the other things OP says wrong?
>>
>>29387787
I want to know what the luchador mask is about.
>>
>>29388612
gen8 cold region next to kalos
>>
>>29387767
im starting to think they were planning z after ORAS, but then something fishy happened and they just decided to make a new gen altogether, but decided to keep the zygarde forms since they were already shown in movie trailers
>>
>>29388776
plus al lthe unfinished things like rhyhorn racing, the sp00ky house, the power plant, volcanion, the elevator sex maniac, the note on the lumiose train that says go for help, the letter from sycamore, etc
>>
>>29388682
Team up with Dexio and Sina to become a superhero. That's your mask to protect your secret identity.
>>
I don't care if we go back I just can't wait to experience the game like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=KbxQXwwURPY
>>
Better be a way to get Zygarde Complete as a permanent Forme along with a helpful ability, not this shitty zen mode shit.

The Cube should do more than just let us choose between 2 of the formes.

Game Freak in a nutshell

>muh gimmicks

>ruin Pokemon with potential

>make shit gimmicks

>rinse and repeat
>>
>>29387767
>>29388332
>zygarde is part of the post game story
doesn't prove anything, we apparently collect the cores throughout the story, and Zygarde has been retconned to "defender of the world" so his being in Alola isn't weird
>Dexio and Sina are back
Just like how Cynthia in BW proved that Sinnoh is back. If anything it proves that we're not going to Kalos because we get the Mega stones in Alola.
>Megas are back
>megas available only at post game
Neither of these prove anything; we know that you can buy a bunch of the Mega stones, and the rest could be found in Alola (just like how location based evolutions returning in BW didn't mean that we would go to Sinnoh)
>3.2 gb
Doesn't prove anything; could just be all of the models.
>only 14 kalos mon on the alola dex
That's about a fifth of the kalos mons, the same amount that Unova got.
>"Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."(zygarde's description on the sm site)
This is in regard to the Zygarde cells you have to collect to change Zygarde from the 50% form to 100%, again it doesn't prove anything (especially since it's not as though there were Zygarde cells in XY)
>No new fossils(akin to gen2 which also has 2 regions)
This is so tenuous it's ridiculous. There is absolutely no way you can call the fact that there are no new fossils (in a region based on an area without fossils in general) evidence for there being anew region.
Explain how going from 8 gyms and an Elite Four to 7 trials and 4 kahunas necessitates the word "only".
>186 trainer classes
Not that much fewer from XY.

Tl;dr OP is an idiot and I'm sorry I spent the time responding to that "evidence".
>>
i'd rather have Z version or XY2 than a half-assed Kalos in this game
>>
Pretty sure the spikey seafloor goth, and the bubble spider are fossilmon.
>>
>>29388963
Both of those are based on animals that are currently alive.
>>
>>29388159
>original 4

>ghost waifu
>nigger whore
>Bird dad
>Normal fag
>>
>>29388990
>he doesn't know the difference between a kahuna and a trial captain
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>29388836
>superheroes
>in a pokemon game
GF isn't that lazy
>>
>>29388912
Zygarde is based on Jörmungandr, one of Loki's children, who is a snake that wraps around the entire world, so it's definitely not a retconned thing where he is the defender of the world

Cynthia is a fan favorite champion that was just a cameo. Dexio and Sina actually have plot relevance where they give you the ---->Z<---- ring. It's kind of a huge difference. And how do you know when we get all the mega stones? And do you know if we have to buy them all?

Sun and Moon are nearly double the entire space XYORAS were each. So where is the other half going? I highly doubt that 73 new Pokemon, some animations for Z moves, new NPCs, and one of the smallest regions to date.

Aside from Alola, Kanto, and Kalos, the regional dex has 30 in each region. This makes it about 1/3 of Gen 2/4 and 1/4 of Hoenn. Wouldn't it have been more fitting to have 30 in all non-Kanto/Alola Pokemon?

>Zygarde cells weren't in XY
And Gary isn't the 8th gym leader of Kanto until GS came out. So why can one game change an entire Gym from a past region, but another game can't place in tiny hidden cells?

Just because there isn't something found in the real life region an area in Pokemon is based, doesn't mean they can't add they. Have you ever seen a fucking desert or underwater temple in New York?

Your last 2 points kind contradict your point on the space in SM is being used for new models.

I'm not saying we will revisit Kalos, but I also don't think we absolutely won't. We will just have to wait.
>>
>>29387767
You make a convincing case honestly, if this is true sm will instantly be my favorite gen. I think kalos was a beautiful region full of really neat pokemon; despite it's linearity. If it's not I'll still love sm unconditionally ofcourse.
>>
Someone please educate this hoenn baby, was gsc marketed as Johto or as Johto and Kanto? Did you know kanto was in the game before it's release? I think this may be the biggest piece of evidence for or against OP's point.
>>
>>29389730
This
>>
>>29389115
so 7 trial captains and 4 kahunas? seems strange
>>
>>29388252
Yeah, there's no way for them to add a way to get non-regional dex Pokimono once you beat the game or anything.
>>
>>29389730
GSC was originally Pokemon 2: Gold/Silver, even. The two-region setup was advertised very early on.
>>
>>29391585
Of course that's possible. The thing is, the Alolan Pokédex contains less than half of the current National Pokédex.
>>
The fact that the kalos region is a met region deconfirmes the fact that we are going back
>>
>>29391677
Kalosperm,are you new to the series?

Kanto: 151
Jotho: 256
Hoenn: 202
Sinnoh: 210
Unova: 300
Kalos: 457
Alola: 294

Kalos was the only region to have a big amout of pokemon,it's an obious 1 time thing.
>>
>>29391814
That's sad
One of the few things Kalos did right
>>
>>29391845
Not him, but I'm going to disagree

It killed Kalos's identity
>>
>>29391845
How is encountering less new pokemon good,lmao?
>>
>>29388776
Or Z will be made for the Switch to make up for the lack of backwards compatibility
>>
>>29392003
>z
Lmao no
>>
>>29389596
> so it's definitely not a retconned thing where he is the defender of the world
Its game lore directly describes it as the defender of Kalos' ecosystem (the fact that he is in Alola by itself contradicts this).
>Dexio and Sina actually have plot relevance where they give you the ---->Z<---- ring.
That's not plot relevance, that's "We need some character to introduce the feature so why don't we make it a cameo?"

>Sun and Moon are nearly double the entire space XYORAS were each. So where is the other half going? I highly doubt that 73 new Pokemon, some animations for Z moves, new NPCs, and one of the smallest regions to date.
Citation needed on the smallest region bit. You're excluding the UB's and Alolan forms which also need their own models, and I'd say that the much more resource-heavy region and character models could bring it up to that much.
>Aside from Alola, Kanto, and Kalos, the regional dex has 30 in each region. This makes it about 1/3 of Gen 2/4 and 1/4 of Hoenn. Wouldn't it have been more fitting to have 30 in all non-Kanto/Alola Pokemon?
I count 32 Johto mons (never mind the fact that a bunch of these get cross gen evos meaning Sinnoh really gets less) and 34 Hoenn.

>And Gary isn't the 8th gym leader of Kanto until GS came out. So why can one game change an entire Gym from a past region, but another game can't place in tiny hidden cells?
But that change was set up in RBY by Giovanni stating that he's leaving. Of course, none of this is relevant to the fact that the "evidence" proves fuck-all.
>Just because there isn't something found in the real life region an area in Pokemon is based, doesn't mean they can't add they.
I don't see how this is relevant to my point that the lack of fossil mons proves nothing.
>Your last 2 points kind contradict your point on the space in SM is being used for new models.
They really don't.
>>
>>29387830
At the least, it's probably just stating there are two 50% Zygardes in the Pokémon world
>>
>>29392017
Jotho has 30 and Hoenn 33
>>
>>29392099
Also this
>>
Weren't models leaked from the demo? Can't we use those file sizes to try and estimate the size of all pokemon models, and figure out how much of the 3.2 GB is not-models?
>>
>>29391738
How so? You do know the greninja in the demo is literally the one from the anime right? It was met on the same day the ep where ash meets it aired, OT is ash, had a fateful encounter and it even has a ribbon. This greninja is basically an event pkmn on a demo. And ofcourse its gonna have kalos as a met region since its from there... This isnt even an argument.
>>
>>29392453
Because it would have had the kalos routes and cities as met locations
>>
>>29392472
Its an event pkmn... They dont need specific locations
>>
>>29392496
No kalos locations were found in the games code.
>>
>>29392562
Neither did the solar/lunar phase of the legendaries...
>>
>>29392626
Those are animations for models that aren't even in the demo, of course they weren't found.
>>
>>29387871
Actually it's not.

XY had 170 because of the mansion on the breeding route. Every one of those trainers was programmed with a unique title, and that inflated it's numbers a bit. I don't think we're getting it but XY had a boost for a seperate reason, and ORAS had less trainers because it lacked that feature.
>>
>>29392653
Well ofc they aren in the demo. Those were scrapped. Same thing could happen to anything post game related. Hell, even pkmn...
>>
>>29387767
Wouldn't they have to rebuild the whole thing from scratch? The model to environment ratio is more realistic in Sun and Moon, so re-using the world assets from X and Y would not fit well.
>>
>>29392699
Yeah they would but it shouldnt be a problem considering sm were in development since xy release...
>>
>>29387830
>Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together

Are people actually getting excited about this? It just means that when Zygarde's health drops below half all of those other cells from all over the world come together to make it 100%.
>>
>>29392680
Interesting. Do you have a source for this? (not questioning your credibility, just wanna read it for myself)
>>
>>29392562
Neither were many of the Alola locations. What's your point?

>>29392699

I doubt it'll happen honestly, but retexturing the old Kalos wouldn't look too out of place. The model style is different, but the height is generally the same.
>>
>>29392769
Someone posted a break down about it here in a different thread. I don't have a link sorry. I thought it was interesting and it just stuck with me. It was a few days ago.
>>
>>29392731
>Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together.
>waits to be brought together
You do know theres already a 50% zygarde in kalos and that could lead to us traveling back to achieve 100% right?
>>
>>29392801
Ok and thanks. Ill try to find it later.
>>
>>29392695
Cutting down the number of Pokemon in the game would have been very difficult to do safely, and would also have wasted time they probably didn't have this close to launch. The Pokemon in the demo are all we're going to get. Same goes for all the other data tables, including met locations. Kalos will not be in the games.
>>
>>29392830

>he really thinks we're traveling back to Kalos.

Never.
Ever.
>>
>>29392862
So we're not getting the formes of the legends cuz they arent in the demo or data the was mined. Ok...
>>
>>29392869
I think its possible and it has alot of potential... If it ends up happening thats fine. If not, ppl will still bitch n moan bout "muh post game", "muh replay value" and stuff like that. You still need a way to get zygarde in the games with power construct. Time will tell i guess...
>>
>>29392862
Except the met locations were mostly scrubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KfjwyVaoY

And while we won't be getting more regular Pokemon thanks to the regional dex sprites, we can't outright say we won't see event or post-game alola forms that are outside of the regional dex because we don't have the national dex preview sprites. They scrubbed those and there's no way to tell from the data we have.
>>
>>29392951
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>29392980
I meant to say though we know we won't be getting more new Pokemon thanks to the national dex listing having 802 total Pokemon, but it counts Alola forms as the originals. Which is why more isn't outright impossible. It might not happen, but it's not like we haven't had new monsters in the post game before.
>>
>>29392951
He literally says "they scrubbed out alot of the met locations. Here's the ones that are left". And again, the kalos region could be a met location without specific details because its for an event pkmn(greninja). Its all about waiting for the game and find out then...
>>
>>29393019
Yeah i understand. Im interested on the "met locations being scrubbed" part.
>>
>>29393033
That is more or less what I just said. Why are you saying it again?
>>
>>29393058
Its more of a commentary than me saying something bad about it. Im just adding more relevance to the topic being discussed here. Chill man, im with u
>>
>>29388612
>rides a train from france to hawaii
>>
>>29393154
There are actual underwater train tunnels.
>>
>>29391845
>One of the few things Kalos did right
As if. The huge dex made it frustrating to find everything, and by the time you beat the main game you had seen less than half the total dex count.
>>
File: 1460828646526.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1460828646526.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>29392003
Why the fuck would they do that when pokebank still exists
>>
>>29393175
source: your ass
>>
>>29387830
Does that mean Zygarde is going to get that finishing ability that Ash Greninja gets?
>>
>>29393350
Battle bond =/= Power construct
>>
>>29388000
>>29388026
>>29388053
THEY WON'T REMAKE THE BATTLE FRONTI--
also all the other counterexamples to your "point"
>>
>>29393451
Why tho? We already have battle royale
>>
>>29393333
http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/ground-transportation/india-underwater-bullet-train

http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/ground-transportation/japan-bullet-train-debut-tokyo-hokkaido

Trains are really fucking cool.
>>
>>29388963
no new fossil items found in the data dump. also, the water spider is in no way rock type.
>>
>>29393502
Well done
>>
>>29392680
Yes.
ORAS has less than 100 trainer classes.
>>
>>29393558
So SM either has an battle location similar to the battle chateau or a post-game facility that would require a large number of trainers like that.
>>
>>29392017
>Its game lore directly describes it as the defender of Kalos' ecosystem
Not him but actually only one entry says it defends Kalos.
>>
>>29388682
It's your helmet for Poke Ride.
>>
>>29387819
>>186 trainer classes
>Stop this meme. XY has around 170.

Bullshit XY has around 70-80
>>
>>29387922
>>29388093
Yep and they're already reusing XY OST in SM trailers
>>
>>29388776
I think that might have been the case too.
>>
We are going to Unova actually.
>>
File: 1463934451058.png (159KB, 514x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463934451058.png
159KB, 514x400px
>>29388136
Not op but question for you, if by an off chance you happen to be wrong and kalos does make a return.... how would you feel?
>>
Gonna take a guess, and say yes, Kalos will return. We know that the game features only 98 new models for Pokemon, which going by ORAS size bump for a 5th of that amount, should only be 100MB of extra data, bumping the total for models from 1.2GB of data to around 1.3GB of data just for Pokemon. Its also obvious from the demo that the overworld while large, isn't fairly complex as we thought it might be from the jump between gen 6 to 7, so I seriously doubt that we have seen all the game can offer. A huge thing that is suspect for me is the naming scheme between Japan and other regions for the Pokemon Remixes. I think they are called Alola Forms in English to avoid stupidity on the part of casual players, to not mix em up with Kalos Forms, but in Japan just regional forms suffices because it will be obvious what new forms are in Kalos and what new forms are in Alola.
>>
We aren't going to Kalos in Sun and Moon but we will be in EclipZe next year.
>>
There better be some sweet closure for Zygarde, but they already cucked him by making it a gimmicky zen shit mode.

>Game Freak b-b-bbbbuut muh gimmicks
>>
>>29394922
Depends on much of a finished product it will be.
>>
>>29394922
Not him but I also think it is never ever going to happen ever. It would be great if it did though. Having realistic expectations doesn't mean you automatically hate content.
>>
>>29389730
It wasn't marketed at all, kanto was a total surprise.
>>
What if Alola was supposed to be 6 Gen postgame and SunMo starts with the postgame and then back to Kalos?
>>
>>29394633
It has around 70-80 unique classes, but in the game's data there's around 170 headers because they were lazy and sloppy with the Chateau and Maison classes.
>>
>>29387767
In the demo there's also the port where you can get in a boat.
>>
>Kalos
>Not Hoenn
Awww snap
>>
>>29392099
?? one 50% and five 10% cells
>>
File: zygarde-generations2-4efd7.jpg (19KB, 440x337px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-generations2-4efd7.jpg
19KB, 440x337px
Also this
>>
File: tumblr_ne8qc6Ecj51sfxek2o1_400.jpg (26KB, 385x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne8qc6Ecj51sfxek2o1_400.jpg
26KB, 385x600px
>>29397495
WOW LIKE WE COULDN'T BE USING A BOAT TO TRAVEL TO THE 3 OTHER ISLANDS IN ALOLA
>>
>>29397801
Chill your nipples, autismo.
People at the port say boats can travel to other regions too.
>>
>>29397601
Please let there be a way to get ZC without the crappy power construct gimmick it being zen shit mode 1,5 is just bad
>>
File: wp6278d2d5_1a.png (111KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wp6278d2d5_1a.png
111KB, 640x360px
>>29387767
Just be careful w/ UB stuff in game. Gov signed off on final copy, and it's actually a way to gauge public reaction and awareness for GMO's! Seriously, it's messed up. Just keep your cool and just some advice try to avoid catching them or battling them even. Keep your mind right and head on a swivel.
>>
>>29398038
...what?
>>
>>29397880
Its the clerk inside the building, just in case sauce n stuff...
>>
This thread gives me hope
>>
>>29387767
You'll get up to 50% in sun and moon, you bring the other 50% from kalos,
50+50=100
>>
I would love this but honestly don't see it happening.

Pokemon Z DLC...maybe.
>>
>>29401175
Pokemon Bank doesnt work till January so no
>>
Has everyone in this topic just ignored that the game is now jam packed full of cutscenes which I presume will take up a good gig or so of space? There's gonna be UB battle cutscenes, probably gym leader cutscenes etc. You even get one as you start the demo
>>
>>29401742
ORAS also had plenty of cutscenes (same with XY) and yet it didnt affect the file size
>>
>>29401742
Cutscenes shouldn't affect file size by any significant degree unless they're pre-rendered. With character customization, I doubt they'd do that.
>>
>>29401175
It has to be a zygarde with power construct so no. Transfering one from the bank wont work.
>>
>>29393333
people from england sometimes go to paris for lunch using the eurostar
it's a lot more common than you'd think
>>
>>29387767
when will people stop with this meme. Zygarde is postgame because GF folded story and features from a cancelled version of Z into SM. besides, why would you even want to go back to kalos
>>
>>29403280
>why would you even want to go back to kalos

"why would you want better and longer game with more stuff to do? Why dont you enjoy short and easy games?"
>>
>>29401574
>DLC

It'll be a post-game story like Episode Delta, except less railroading.

How does "Advent Z" sound to you?
>>
>>29403307
that's a mighty big implication there. I wouldn't mind a post game second region, but kalos is just so boring. Sinnoh would be cool though, and would remove the need for a gen 4 remake
>>
>>29403368
But thats the point. Sinnoh deserve a good remake

Kalos needs just polishing. Third vesrion/sequel isnt necessary to do that. Post game would do just fine
>>
>>29403403
Naw I think gen 4 is the one region we can half ass with postgame content
>>
>>29389730
I remember Kanto coming as a complete surprise to me, but that's more because I didn't have the net spoiling for everything for me like I do now... though I couldn't tell you if that was a product of me being younger or the net being younger then.

That said, I do know that the only reason Kanto actually ended up in the game is because Satoru Iwata pushed for it and personally wrote a compression algorithm to save them the space they need - so I would be suspect about it being advertised very early on.
>>
It would be cool if this and XY was like a parallel to RBY and GSC.
>>
>>29391640
It most certainly was not. They never advertised Kanto. It was a surprise during the gameplay.
>>
File: 1477160292665.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1477160292665.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>29387767
>people actually think this
>>
>>29403403
This x10
>>
>>29403280
Source : your ass
Masuda clearly said that there were never plans to make Z, off yourself you denialfag
>>
>>29387767
>"Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."

AND IT ALL COMES TOGETHER WHEN HE REACHES 100%
>>
Can someone actually give me a valid reason why we would go back to Kalos beside "m-muh zygarde forms"? Literally, there's nothing fresh Kalos could add to SM besides pointless file space.
>>
>>29406643
Well, I don't remember any clear reason to go to Kanto either back in GSC, other than for the hell of it.
>>
>>29406774
Besides the plot being a continuation of RBY's?
>>
>>29406787
I mean, I legit don't remember, haven't played GSC or HGSS in ages. To me, you went there because "dude more gyms lmao"
>>
>>29387767
i dont wanna

kalos sucks
>>
>>29406890
this tbqh
>>
>>29393263
>The huge dex made it frustrating to find everything
As if transferring from game to game and system to system is much easier
Fuck outta here
>>
>>29394922
The only reason people who would want Kalos back are serenafags
>>
>>29406643
Well, theres AZ and the Azoth kingdom, "neo team flare", courway train station, southern kalos, they could do the whole "megalith clashing with the sundial" to name a few things...
>>
>>29408080
Lol idgaf bout amoushipping. I just really liked the kalos region and dont think we need a Z version to wrap things up.
>>
>>29387787
Is that a passport to the far right?
>>
>>29403314
I dont think gf would add dlc to the main pkmn games... It just feels weird...
>>
>>29388053
THIS NEVER HAPPENED
DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.