[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MoSu Leaks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Gooterra.png (42KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gooterra.png
42KB, 1152x648px
I'm bringing new leaks from a trust worthy source on the new games MoSu and the next remakes.

1)MoSu takes place in Gen 6.5 not 7.
2)The best games are also being remade! Pokemon MoonRed & SunBlue!
3)Ash is the champion of MoSu and uses Ash-Greninja and Ash-Pikachu.
4)Once beaten Ash will give you a Lucario with Lucarionite.
5)To make the games more related to the anime, the post games involve you going to school, such as Ash does.
6)Fortunately, the post games has no more extra content! But don't worry! Battle Frontier is under construction!
7)During the end part of the main game, the Ultra Beasts become evil and begin to capture the few non-UB Aether members (Ex: Wicke) and bring them back to their dimension, never to be seen again.
8)UB-1 is Lillie and she is wearing the skin of a random girl from a different region to hide her identity. Her bag has a Froakie and it evolves into UB1-Greninja! It can be obtained during graduation of school in the post game.
9)The leaked starters are not real along with all the new Pokemon from the demo also being fake, GF put in fake models to trick everyone.

Enjoy! Ciao
>>
>>29384027
>6)Fortunately, the post games has no more extra content! But don't worry! Battle Frontier is under construction!

At least this one is true enough
>>
Seems ledgit
>>
wow, this makes me ten times more excited for MoSu! Good job anon, +1
>>
File: 1477028850507.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477028850507.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>mfw it turns out to be true somehow
>>
>MoSu

ffs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.