[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who unironically think DP are anything but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>there are people who unironically think DP are anything but utter shit and the worst games in the series
>there are people who think Sinnoh had the best starters when Kanto and Hoenn exist
>there are people who praise Gen 4's Battle Frontier, the Underground and Contests when they were just neutered versions of the ones in RSE

What is with all the underage Sinnohfoeti on this board? Why all the sudden influx of this cancer?
>>
>>29382950
Sad as it may be, they're the new eighteen year olds. Sinnoh was the first region they experienced, and, as shit as it was, they're blinded to any flaws of the game due to nostalgia and "muh childhood."

Fuck I feel old :(
>>
I thought Sinnoh was pretty cool aside from the slowness. Holy fuck they're slow.
>>
>>29382950
>underage
Anyone who played DP is likely old enough to post here now, retard
>>
I remember when people shitposted the exact same shit about Hoenn.

Reminder that Hoenn is objectively the worst region.
>>
>>29383022
Yeah you should probably kill yourself now since by /vp/'s new standard you have shit taste. Or stop posting all together.
>>
DP was shit, Platinum was GOAT.
Sinnoh Starters were much better than Hoenn's, probably about equal to Kanto
I don't really care about any gimmicky battle frontiers or post-game substitutes like that
We all have opinions, and they're all shit. This ain't your blog, we don't care.
>>
>>29382950
They're not the worst games now that XY exist.
>>
>>29382950
Hoenn had an underground? I know the underground had hidden bases but...
>>
>>29382950
I don't understand the immense love for the Kanto starters desu. I do like them, but the gen 4 starters are by far the best group of starters to me.

DP aren't great but the first games in a gen rarely are. They're still not as bad as gen 1 games. The 3rd games are what really matter. And what's wrong with the Underground?
>>
>>29383111
Objectively correct.
>>
>>29382950
25 here, played since Yellow.
I absolutely hated DPP and would always slate them. I hated the dex, the way they got away with adding barely any *new* Pokémon lines, the shit gyms, the neon green, the non-sensical story line, the ridiculous amount of HMs etc.

I recently played Platinum and loved it.
Sinnoh is so much more comfy than I remember.
And I honestly think the gen 4 starters are the best, at least aesthetically.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate the underground and still generally find the game unplayable without a rare candy cheat.
>>
>>29383100
Underage get out
>>
>>29383095
Slow, unbalanced Dex, and kinda forgettable but they weren't awful. Even the worst Pokemon games are still like a 6.5-7 in terms of quality.
>>
>>29382950
>there are people who think Sinnoh had the best starters

But that's true, anon
>>
>>29382950
Sinnoh probably was the best region with the most interesting lore (lost of Legendaries) and post-game content.

Suffered from having the worst starters and horrible pacing; slow animations, slow walking speed, etc. Platinum improved this but it isn't nearly as fast as Gen 5 or Gen 6 for example.
>>
4&5 are easily the worst gens. Thankfully things are starting to trend upwards again
>>
>>29382950
>Underground
>in RSE
the fuck am i reading? there wasn't an underground in gen 3 you retarded hoenbaby.
>>
File: 1473951403169.jpg (56KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1473951403169.jpg
56KB, 554x439px
>>29382950
>>there are people who unironically think DP are anything but utter shit and the worst games in the series
No one does. DP were kinda shitty. Platinum, however, was great.

>>there are people who think Sinnoh had the best starters when Kanto and Hoenn exist
Sinnoh had great starters, but yeah, not the best.

>>there are people who praise Gen 4's Battle Frontier, the Underground and Contests when they were just neutered versions of the ones in RSE
Still, they were enjoyable. That's all that matters.
>>
>>29382950
Underground>>>>>>>Secret Bases
>>
johto>alola>sinnoh>hoenn>unova>kalos>kanto
>>
>>29383111
>Sinnoh Starters were much better than Hoenn's
You're joking, right? They didn't even get Megas. That's how shitty they are.
>>
>>29383197
>>29383274
The Underground was just a worse version of Secret Bases.
>>
>>29383349
>Find the game unplayable without a este candy cheat

...Why?
>>
>>29383754
Literally how
>>
>>29383111
Thinking about it, I was pretty alright with the starters from gens 1-4. I didn't like all of them, but the ones I didn't care for were still okay if you ask me. I wonder what changed.
>>
Only tumblr faggots like Noodle defend DP anyway
>>
>>29383349
That's funny, I remember enjoying Platinum and then I went back and played it and hated the everloving shit out of it.
>>
File: 1472837648019.jpg (222KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472837648019.jpg
222KB, 1018x1024px
>>29382950
Is there anyone unironically attracted to Pikachu as I am
>>
>>29383830
Well for one you couldn't save the bases of your friends.
Then there's the fact that the customization was severely limited by the fact that all bases had the exact same layout and motif so no bushes an treehouses.
And instead of battling an NPC using a copy of your friends team you were stuck playing capture the flag in an area with quite a bit of input lag.

The only semi worthwhile thing there was the mining and even then it was pretty frustrating because you couldn't tell where the iron spots.

Not to mention the underground itself was segmented off. So if one of you went down at the league you couldn't interact with someone who went down in hearthome.
>>
>>29384067
Oh and Spiritomb.
>>
>>29382950
>how dare there be people on the Internet who like something I don't
>why won't you just conform to my hive mind
>>
I remember Pearl being good but I haven't played it since it was released and I think I was like 11 or 12 then
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.