[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfey evo real or fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1476396358920.jpg (36KB, 490x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476396358920.jpg
36KB, 490x416px
Someone posted this on here back in September, the origins of it are a bit unclear. I wondered if it was a genuine leak as the formatting and style are the same as the starter leaks; same confidential stamp, same format for the colour palette using numbers, playful illustration, similar composition with front/back view etc. Although the art itself is maybe a bit lacking in comparison.

The post with the image in question was made in reply to this one, which I assume was the same guy. It was posted on the 28th of September:

>Sun and Moon leaks, trust me if you want:

>Minior evolution is Hokulele, what means shooting star in hawaiian.

>Marshadow "special type combination" is type "Null", like normal type but with unknown alterations. Type: Null is an artificial Pokémon created for the purpose of research the unique type "Null".

>New snowman Pokémon and an humainoid with a ring of flowers in his waist (Comfey evolution).

>Lusamine is UB 02 Beauty.
>Gladion is UB 02 Expansion.

>Marshadow is not the third legendary.

>Third legendary based in Aristotle, yes, chinese leaks are real.

>Komala evolution is a giant koala with a giant trunk with roots.

>Final Jangmo-o evolution is Dragon/Fighting.

>For finish, Tapu names: Tapu Koko, Tapu Octus, Tapu Hoohiki, Tapu Pouli.

Not sure about the rest but notice he got the typing for Kommo-o correct 2 weeks before it was revealed in the corocoro leaks.

I assume its more likely fake as allegedly the Alolan Dex leak from the datamine is the entire dex, but I also keep seeing people say the opposite.

Thoughts?

Link to thread: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28816021/#28817649
>>
>>29380628
>another waifushit mon

No its fake.
>>
Stop reposting, none of those bullshit leaks were ever real and they never will be. We've already seen the full Alola Dex and there are NO MORE POKÉMON in it. Get it into your stupid little head, moron.
>>
Is this from the same person who posted the starters
>>
>>29380668
Reposting? I was just asking out of curiosity, because it seemed plausible to me but I hadn't seen anything on this other than in that thread
>>
>>29380628
Those eyes look too derpy for official art. And if something like this leaked a lot of people would be talking about it. So it's most likely fake.
>>
>>29380721
Well is it the same Chinese leaker who posted the starters
>>
>>29380721
it looks poorly drawn. The arms are very inconsistent lengths and widths in each drawing of it. the lineart is shaky.
>>
>>29380773
Why are you lying?
>>
>>29380628
>Not sure about the rest but notice he got the typing for Kommo-o correct 2 weeks before it was revealed in the corocoro leaks.
Half of this fucking board got it.

Also, I remember reading on the official website that Type:Null is named Type:Null because the pokedex does not recognize it, and "Type:Null" is the dex's 404

And I never felt like Comfey would evolve
>>
>>29380823
I wish to know where OP got this from
>>
>>29380849
No you didn't, you read that on here.
>>
>>29380773
Not as far as I am aware. That thread I linked in my OP is the only place I saw it posted.

>>29380823
I think you misread his post, he was asking if it was the same leaker, not stating that it was

>>29380751
>>29380800
Yea I agree, like I said in my original post the art itself seems a bit lacking in comparison to the starter leaks. But when the starter leaks first surfaced the vocal majority were quick to dismiss them as fake for the same reasons. There were non-stop threads about how they must be fake due to the art style and quality being so far removed from previous gens character sheets and concept art.
>>
No more waifus a certain amount is fine. But after a point one must say no more, no more.
>>
>>29381034
That's actually very likely, I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure the name has nothing to do with a Null-type, it sounds retarded af.
>>
>>29380800
Luchalitten was critizied and thought to be fake because it was poorly drawn
>>
>>29380628
Fake, it is not in datamine.
>>
Of course it's fake. The only thing he guessed was Kommo-o's typing, which was a popular theory. Everyone was saying it's gonna be either Steel or Fighting.
>>
The stuff he got correct are arguably safe guesses.
>Marshadow not legendary, chinese leaks are real, Final Jangmo-o evo is Dragon/Fighting, UB-02s are based off characters we know.
>>
>>29380628
>Gladion
>Not related to the edgy UB
Obviously unaware of the datamine
>>
>>29380628
>no generic hawaiian girl

get out
>>
>>29384024
Yea sorry, the UB's are the one part of the datamine I chose to ignore since it seems the most spoiler worthy, so I missed that.
>>
>>29380628
Fake because we know every Gen 7 pokemon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.