[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quality over quantity :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: tam5.png (298KB, 1252x556px) Image search: [Google]
tam5.png
298KB, 1252x556px
>Quality over quantity :^)
>>
Those are some good mons
>>
>>29380117
All of those are terrible
>>
good taste, anon-kun
>>
kill me please
>>
>>29380144
>>29380218
The duality of man
>>
>>29380117
ALLAHU ROCKBAR
>>
>>29380117
>Pikipek line
>Mudsdale
>Alolan Geodude Line
>Jangmo-o line
>Bad
Kill yourself
>>
>judging a design when you only have 1 angle of it

retard confirmed
>>
File: 1476908464619.jpg (46KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476908464619.jpg
46KB, 400x356px
>>29380117
I fail to see the issue. If you'regoing to complain about any mon this gen, there's only one that must be mentioned
>>
Why is /vp/ so shit? How can you enjoy something but bitch when you get more of it? This entire board is shit, I'm glad leak season is over, it means I have no reason to be here anymore
>>
>>29380117
Pikipek3 is the only bad one there, and it is moreso dull than unappealing.
>>
Holy shit, it's literally my mom's yeti crab.
>>
>>29380264
>oh yeah, it looks good when seen from 45º facing north at a 20m distance

Good designs look good from all angles
>>
>>29380294
Go away then. No one likes you around here either.
>>
>>29380251
I sincerely hope it becomes the new roulette rock.
It has all the pieces
>>
This "Quality > Quantity" argument is also dumb. They could have easily made a goal for at least 100 new Pokemon without any issues whatsoever, making sure quality is maintained. They literally chose this route of a low number of new Pokemon from the very beginning. The same as they did with Gen 6, which is clearly forgivable. The only issue is that they did it again, as if it's now ok to do so. Anyone here really want 70-ish new Pokemon each generation from now on? Stop lying to yourself.

The best part of playing a new generation of Pokemon is the NEW Pokemon, and everything else should be less of a priority.
>>
>>29380117
I don't give a fuck about any of these, except the Toucan and that Dragon maybe
>>
>>29380677
this.

more is better.
looking back at Gen 2 and 3, basing the whole game around all new ones was the best approach. you can catch all the old shit later.
>>
>>29380251
>one kek has been deposited into your bank account.
>>
>>29380794

Yes.
>>
Gen6 and gen7 have some great designs. Unfortunately they don't seem to be able to create a LOT of good designs anymore
>>
>>29380117
I'm guessing this is the quantity
>>
So why does there seem to be hate for the mudsdayle line? I don't get it, there doesn't seem to be anything that would really offend people about it.
>>
>>29382332
I haven't actually seen hate for it. To me it's kinda meh
>>
>>29380117
>Using shiny sprites to pad out your wrong opinion.
>>
>>29382332
It's just meh. A meh design with a meh typing.
>>
>>29380677
Yeah, no one will ever convince me of this argument as long as gens 1, 3, and 5 still exist.
>>
>>2938027Agreed. I'm not buying the game anymore because of Alolan Dugtrio
>>
>>29380117
>implying Yeticrab is bad
>>
>>29380218
get some taste
>>
>>29380677
>the best part of playing a new generation of Pokemon is the NEW Pokemon

I genuinely wonder what is going on in the heads of people who don't want a large roster of new Pokémon each gen. Pokémon are such basic games, the only new thing really being brought to the table each gen IS the new mons. Megas were an attempt at something different that completely broke the fucking metagame. Alolan forms COULD HAVE BEEN a cool alternative to 150ish new Pokémon but they gave us fuck all and the designs were mostly shit. So what am I actually buying this new game for?
>>
>>29380117
>Mudsdale
>Bad
>>
File: youkai_watch_10.jpg (3MB, 3685x2400px) Image search: [Google]
youkai_watch_10.jpg
3MB, 3685x2400px
>>29380218
>>29380117
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>29383878
>So what am I actually buying this new game for?
You don't. We need to boycott SuMo to ensure its status as the greatest blunder in the series.
>>
>>29380794

>looking back at Gen 2 and 3, basing the whole game around all new ones was the best approach.

Gen 2 probably isn't the best example to use.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.