[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this thing here? It works WONDERS for hatching eggs in X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: clip.jpg (5KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
clip.jpg
5KB, 215x234px
See this thing here? It works WONDERS for hatching eggs in X and Y.

>Go to prism tower
>Get on your bike in the middle of the lane
>Clip this onto the left button on the D-Pad
>Your hands are now free to go elsewhere
>>
>>29378760
Thanks op!
>>
>>29378760
Or

Put down the fucking child's game.
Go outside, drink, get laid.
>>
>>29378921
You're very welcome!
>>
>>29379452
This, gain height, hit the weights, have sex
>>
>>29379452
That's the point you fucking retard.
>>
>>29379452
with OPs method I can do that while playing the children's JRPG
>>
>>29379452
Why would I want to.
>>
>>29378760
Or y'know, just inject it. Not even meme-ing, there's literally no reason anymore to not inject at this point.
>>
>>29379846
Except that I don't have Powersaves and I'm too broke to buy it. Any other ways to inject?
>>
File: breeding.png (756KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.png
756KB, 800x560px
>Bicycle Simulator 2013 is so """fun""" and """rewarding""" you find ways to have it done without you being physically present
Can IVfags get more autistic?
>>
>>29379452
kek
10/10
>>
>No more need to worry about hatching perfect IVs
>Just train them
>In the tradeoff, we can't bike in a straight line anymore

That would suck, but I can see that happening due to the Tauros replacing the bike AND needing both hands.
>>
>>29379950
CFW. The current firmware is about to become downgradeable without another 3DS.
>>
>>29380578
Nah fuck that. Even if it's a small chance, I'm not risking bricking my LE n3DS
>>
>>29380578
can't wait for it to be released and then 2 months later nintendo takes down fieldrunners from the eshop and ppl will start to complain that they didn't buy/wishlist it when it was still up.

And thus they wait for the next exploit to be released so that they can fuck that one up again.
>>
>>29380612
I was like you, anon

But it's worth it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.