[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone complain about this? You can just turn it off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 7

File: expshare.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
expshare.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>
>>29378419
People need to find something to complain about the games. So they can shitpost about how shit the games gonna be, even though they haven't played them yet. Also some are just too autistic to know what options are.
>>
>>29378419
For me I just hate that I can no longer level up just 1 Pokemon. Exp Share when held was useful and not OP. Now if I want to level one guy who is below average I have to bring that average up too.
>>
>>29378419
> people want to grind every mon they use against lv45 at best victory road garbage for several hundred hours
>>
exp share being universal is a godsend
>>
>>29378419
they need something silly to shitpost everyday
>>
They accidentally abused the shit out of it on their first XY playthrough and refuse to admit their mistake
>>
>>29378470
This. Why didn't they just bring back the Exp. All for postgame, and give you the Share during the maingame?
>>
>>
It was awful with pre-gen V exp system, should be way less broken in SM.
>>
>>29378470
Or you could just box the others.
>>
It gives too much exp, if you actually use it you can just rush through with your starter and have 5 overleveled backups if it gets walled

Should be 33% and no EVs with gen 5 exp, still makes it easier to switch up your party but not stupidly easy
>>
>>29378419
Because the old exp share is 10 times better.

Also stop with this thread, there are like 2-3 of them each weeks.
>>
File: 1475912492786.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
1475912492786.png
785KB, 768x771px
>first run
>use exp share
>like to keep pokemon around the same level
>exp share makes it so the one with the slowest growth is always behind and is the one I use in 70% of fights

>nuzlocke run
>decide not to use exp share for challenge
>get wiped twice because my underleveled pre evolved mons keep running into Lv. 25 sigilyphs and trainers with Lv. 30 Mr. Mimes and shit
>>
>>29378419
"I hate the new exp share because I want to spend hours grinding levels for my Pokemon but no one else is forced to do it like I am and that makes me upset. Everyone should suffer when playing games."

Remember, /vp/ believes this.
>>
>>29378588
>I should box 4 out my 6 Pokemon to level up 1 Pokemon
>>
>>29379301
>grinding
>in a pokemon game

Git fucking gud

and anyway, even before the x item nerf you could just spam stuff like x attack to make even a caterpie capable of oneshotting anything.
>>
>>29378488
>People that used the blissey secret bases for even more sick gains bro.
Hated victory road grinding but it just blew the sanity out of the water

>>29379123
Don't forget you're also not EV training your mons if you're carrying them.

>>29379357
This, without rematches and grinding you can really only pack 3 mons. And unless you plan on and routes willing chose 3 fairly neutral mons you wont even be able to do that if you start swapping for resistant. not like it matters though, You can even monospecies a rattata or something and just spam sand attack, drinks, and the x-stat items then sweep

>>29379370
what was the nerf?
>>
>>29379370
Your point being?
>>
Because with the changes to X/Y's EXP Gain, it was too good and made it easy to sweep through the game.

Something like all Pokemon in battle getting 1/2 EXP while all others who aren't when it's turned on get 1/4th might be a bit better.
>>
>everyone

Its just a loud minority.
>>
>>29379427
Nobody who wants challenge actually grinds, and if you actually have to grind extensively aside natural xp progression to be able to beat things in a Pokemon game then you're a fucking shitter and shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on difficulty. You have a diverse battle system full of different Pokemon and moves and strats you can use to outplay AI, and you decide you'd rather grind instead.

>>29379411
Sorry, I meant buff. X items now boost by two stages.
>>
>>29379473
So what you're saying is my level 10 Purrloin can beat a level 20 Watchog if I try my best and don't grind. Really, huh would you like to show me how and by the way it's a nuzlocke.
>>
>>29378419
Because the game is designed around having it on.
>>
>>29379556
>nuzlocke
If you want to follow arbitrary rules that require grinding because you can't catch more pokemon or let pokemon faint in order to take out a strong enemy, you don't get to complain about difficulty either.
>>
>>29379473
And yet here everyone is complaining about it being too hard without the exp share. So I'll ask again, what's your point? You do realise that this is a kid's game, right? GF has competitive for the competitive folks, and then the rest of the game is for the kiddos. Kiddos tend to not give a shit about doing shit that makes sense.
>>
>>29379594
still haven't answered my question how can my level 10 purrloin beat a level 20 Watchog without grinding anon?
Show me.
>>
>>29379556
>play game mode that specifically restricts many of things you would do in a normal game (catching everything in an area, planning a team, using revives, using multiple pokemon to wear down a single strong opponent) so the only effective startegy left is to grind
>wtf why do I have to grind
>>
>>29379123
EXP Share isn't the problem. It might make your Pokemon get overleveled by 5-10 levels at some point, but does that really matter? You could do that yourself by grinding. This is why Pokemon will always be easy. If the game ever gets somewhat hard, just grind and overpower other trainers/gym leaders/etc. Why use actual strategy? Those TMs like Rain Dance, Substitute, Taunt, etc. are totally useless. Just level a single Charizard and give it Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Slash, and Fly. That's all you need to beat the game.

If Gamefreak had any interest in making these games remotely challenging, they would either make the AI better or scale trainers' Pokemon's levels to those of the players' Pokemon. Bringing back the EXP scaling like in Black/White would be an option too but it honestly feels like Gamefreak wants to pretend those games never happened.
>>
>>29379473
Sweet mother of fuck that's stupid.

>>29379556
>>29379630
x defense, spam potions, spam sand attack, potions, and x-items. Then sweep. Going forward, pick no more than 3 fairly neutral mons with high coverage potential and they'll stay competitively leveled. Nuzlocke's stupid with a bunch of stupid shit that inbcentivizes grinding for grinding sake. Just follow the spirit of it and pick mons you normally wouldn't use and deal with it.
>>
>>29379630
Catch 6 Throh/Sawk instead
If you want to use a shitmon because of arbitrary rules you don't get to complain
>>
>>29379123
sorry >>29379636 was supposed to be a reply to >>29378419 not you
>>
>>29379636
I'd like to see you start with a held item xp share and get the xp share all down the road. getting your mons EV's helps a lot.
>>
>>29379625
That's because XY was poorly balanced around the xp share. Every game before took into account the total amount of xp a player would be expected to have and adjusted levels accordingly. With XY it's fucking stupid because the xp share effectively multiplies xp yield by three times, GF balanced it around a yield of around 2x instead so if you don't use the xp share you'll have to use lots of x items, and if you do you steamroll everything. It's simply nigh impossible to balance it.
>>
>>29379642
>>29379635
>29379635
>>29379649
It's called an analogy vp, it's called an analogy.
>>
>>29379636
They could probably standardize the levels for gym and elite 4 battles like the battle tower. You'd still be able to grind for better movesets and items but the advantage won't be nearly as pronounced.
>>
>>29379642
X items were the single most powerful thing in-game even before this buff to the point where I refused to use them even in my most brutal challenge runs. Nuzlockes should put a limit on these.

>>29379714
>retarded argument gets BTFO
>m-merely an analogy!11!1
>>
>>29378458
>So they can shitpost about how shit the games gonna be, even though they haven't played them yet.
Shut up, you stupid fucking drone. That's all you freaks parrot. Noone can possibly crticize the game, they've never played it if they did. Clearly, that's the logical answer to come to.
>>
>>29379625
>And yet here everyone is complaining about it being too hard without the exp share
everyone can't be THAT retard
>>
>>29379735
Wow, much butthurt.
What's pushed your buttons today anon?
inb4 you're just a dumbass.
>>
>>29379735
Yeah, you knew shit was fugged when you could just monotype run right through the gym that super effectives you by using someone with disabling shit then buff and sweep. What on god's green earth would ever possess them to make the x-items a two stager. Mon moves that did two-stages or multi-stat were the only reason to ever get the moves. With vs seeker it's not like you were ever strapped for cash.
>>
>>29379767
It's not that hard the only problem for XY is probably death trainers like the kadabra guy or the mr. mime and machoke team which seem way to powerful in an area of weak ass trainers.
>>
>>29378470
I would personally like EXP. Share Single to be a seperate item or an option on it.
>>
File: 1473343583361.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1473343583361.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>29379783
>y-you're mad! I-win!
here's your last (You) from me

>>29379791
I think they really wanted people to use them or something. My high hopes is that they'll make the game more difficult to compensate for all these buffs, but that's not going to happen.
>>
>>29379839
Here's another from me.

(You)
>>
>>29379709
Okay, so rather than make it easy on yourself and enjoy the game with little stress, it's better to complain about the game?
>>
>>29379854
Poorly balanced games don't tend to be enjoyable. What's your point?
>>
>>29379809
This, some times you just want to level up one dude. My linoone in ORAS was in the mid-80's by the time I got to the elite four cause of the damn thing. It's nice to have the xp-all if you're into training up swaps but I wouldn't want it on all the time both

>>29379839
It still doesn't make sense cause it completely shatters the internal power balance and makes nearly all the self-buff moves obsolete.
>>
>>29378470
Just put the other Pokémon in the box. Is it really that hard? Inconvenient sure, but just take the 5 seconds to do it instead of bitching about it for a few years.
>>
>>29379809
Have you played Pokemon before? Exp share has always been a held item, until they changed it to be a key item with an on/off button.
>>
>>29379933
That's what he's saying. He wants a held item xp-share so he can level dat fukken megicarp without having to switch every trash battle. Probably 6. But still have the key item xp-all at some point.
>>
>>29379760
Maybe you should criticize the actual flaws? Maybe that's why he says that? Like how XY is still easy even without the EXP Share? Or how there should be a difficult setting for the older audiences that isn't locked behind a shitty requirement like it was in black 2 / white 2? That the Pokémon distribution in XY was shit? ORAS made the delta episode too easy by letting you use mega fug. The chibi models were SHIT.
>>
>>29379877
My point is that you're complaining about the balance of a kid's game. Do you write in to Hasbro about their 10 piece puzzles being too easy?
>>
>>29379909
>old exp share
>was just a way of redistributing xp to pokemon who couldn't fight as well, didn't fuck up game balance because you still have the same total
>Gen 6 exp share
Fucking multiplies exp so you end up overpowered when you just want to go through victory road while putting a bit more xp into one pokemon

You do realise that xp share is something to be used while actually playing the game and not while grinding like the shitter you are, right? or do you fucking think there's a PC just before every counter to swap out pokemon?
>>
>>29378419
Because people like to bitch about everything that changes in the games even though if you think about it it changes nothing.
Just turn it off and when you want to level one Pokémon just box everything besides the Mon you want to level and the one you want to do the battling. Grind for 30 minutes. It is so simple but everyone would rather complain than just work around it.
>>
>>29379973
Except it wasn't this easy before. Sure pokemon might never have been """"hard""""" but it had decent moments and was never as braindead as it has been since 2013, and if you really think GF pandering to kids and normies who don't give a fuck while damaging the game experience for people like you and me is fine, you're the definition of a cuckold.
>>
>>29379967
So just use the lucky egg. 2x exp is all around better than 1/2 from the exp share
>>
>Gimping yourself
That's the issue. People hate being given the pussy option, but don't have a lot of fun with harder difficulties. But when there are no difficulty options at all then hard and difficult games are suddenly ok, because of reasons.
>>
>>29378419
Because grinding is tedious and annoying. Exp Share would be more useful if it didn't overpower your mons. Basically, they should return to Gen V scaling.
>>
>>29380037
Nigga go full force, put the lucky egg on a traded mon with xp o-power.
>>
>>29380037
The xp-share is for leveling your retards that can't fight. And you still have to get lucky eggs in the first place which is often a chore at best
>>
>>29378419
Because /vp/ is filled with crybabies who cry and cry when they don't get catered by Gamefreak.

In many ways /vp/ is Tumblr but is instead filled with whiny grown ass men instead of dumb loudmouth bitches.
>>
>>29379123
>>exp share makes it so the one with the slowest growth is always behind and is the one I use in 70% of fights

Just get it to two hearts in amie to balance that out.
>>
>>29380023
GF isn't Namco. They have no reason(monetarily) to build a difficult game. That's what ROM hacks are for.

>Throwing around cuck in regards to Pokemon
Are you proud of yourself, anon?
>>
>>29380058
And? Isn't that exactly what people who complain about the exp share want? Or is grinding not a chore?
>>
>>29380048
Sorry, I guess that's too much of chore. It's easier to complain about the exp share.
>>
>>29380041
This. People hate being given the baby's first pokemon game option it's why people hate having to watch the same pokemon catching tutorial, but people also hate super difficult or forced options as it's not really up some people's alley and not fun.

In the end neither side is right, since using it makes you a baby and if you don't you either have to grind which is also a bitch option or have to learn to min max a child's game.
>>
>>29380102
>gee golly I don't mind the entity I've patronised for years fucking me over and delivering an inferior product for no good reason!

How about you?

>m-muh kids
We all played Pokemon as kids, and if you're a Hoenn or Sinnohbabby you have even less reason to complain considering how piss easy gen 1 can be.
>>
>>29378419
Until Gen 6, Exp-Share was a very useful tool that allowed me to passively level-up team members found late into the game and that had a few levels to go before being at the same level as the rest of the team. It was a convenient tool that cut me some time while at the same time not casualizing the game by making the rest of the team majorly overleved

From Gen 6 forwards, everything has multipliers, everyone get levels and there is no stopping. You can easily be in your 70s when reaching the Elite 4 in XY, without grinding.

Not only it's fucking ridiculous and makes a easy game even easier, I find it less convenient than the regular Exp Share. I guess it's cool when I'm raising levels to a bunch of shitmons for dex entries but other than that, the change was more harmful than good
>>
>>29379301
>complaining about grinding
>in an RPG

Consider moving on to Pokken or something, RPG are clearly not for you
>>
>>29380159
>Gee golly I'm a fucking adult but I can't control my money so I buy every fucking game that has the GF logo on it
How about you try making informed purchases? You seem to dislike the newer generations, so save your money for the next remake, buddy.

>Less reason to complain
I'm not complaining about difficulty. I'm complaining about the 40 year old men on here crying about how they're not pandered to by an E rated game.
>>
>>29380128
Consider the following, I'm at a mirage cave in ORAS and I catch a sack of boldores. say I chain breed it for curse and heavy slam or whatever, They're now level 5. I'm not gonna give it a lucky egg then run around the world spending dozens of times the time to level it up at level appropriate areas when I can just held xp share it at victory road. And a more relevant one being pre-super training, level was a chokepoint that made sure your mons got some degree of EV's so they'd hold up and perform better. A level 30 and a level 30 with maxed out Ev's is a whole different kettle of fish. The xp-all is also really fucking annoying if you have a core party, My linoone was in its mid-80's by the time I got to the E4 cause it was with me the whole way. It pretty much never fought but it was constantly getting xp to the point that he solo'd the place.
>>
>>29380278
Pokemon doesn't even have a "grind"
>>
>>29380287
What, is the idea that people can have different opinions on separate aspects of the games too complicated for you? I still like Pokemon and don't see that stopping and I like a lot of the decisions GF has made, but I cannot see a point to dumbing down the game. They're not going to get the mobilefag audience, and the games were never too hard for kids. Even my fucking nine year old sister complained that XY and ORAS were too easy. So tell me, why is any of this shit good and acceptable?
>>
>>29378419
if the feature is in the game then the game is easy as shit. you cant ignore a feature of the game by just saying "dont use it bro", even if you dont use it the feature is still there and must be considered when thinking about the game as a whole
>>
>>29380358
This. You can keep rematching trainers for xp and dosh then cheese major fights with disabling moves and x-items. If you keep your party down to 3-4 mons with 2 hm bitches you don't fight with you'll stay overleveled the whole game.
>>
>>29380386
There is a large fanbase of early-late 20 year olds who played Pokemon as children and want to play now for the nostalgia without investing large amounts of time to grinding (less time due to work etc.) I fall into that category and am pretty happy about this.

But how do EVs work with this exp share?
>>
>>29378767
>no EVs

fuck off that's the one good thing about the new Exp Share
>>
>>29380556
Thing is, Pokemon never required grinding, and if you could get through the old games as kids then you really shouldn't be having any trouble. Frankly, I wouldn't mind an easy mode, if there was a regular one that was actually balanced.

Gen 6 Exp share's useful for EV training since the EVs get multiplied so everyone in your party gains them, by the way.
>>
>>29380556
My 31 year old sister is as normie as you can fucking get, married to a dudebro and working 6 days a week at times, and used to cheating the fuck out of older games when she played Blue and Silver by exploiting missingno and stuff for rare candies, to the point where she was overleveled for everything by end game back in the day. Recently, with the Pokemon Go thing making everyone remember Pokemon existed, she asked me to lend her X, but also hack in infinite rare candies for her, even when I told her X was literally made for casuals like her.

In the end, she never used any of those rare candies and also complained that X was indeed too easy. Think about it.
>>
>>29380609
It was required a bit in the old games if you wanted to have 6 pokemon and love them equally like on the tv show.
>>
>>29380862
The old xp share would have been perfect for this, then.
>>
>>29380732
Stop making up bullshit stories to further your stupid opinion
>>
>>29380386
>Fuck you, you're a cuck if you like GF
>Oh what's wrong people can't have differing opinions?
Sure they can anon, but it's not an opinion when you shit on things solely for the fun of shitting on them. I'm glad that being a hypocrite is working out for you, though. You should go shitpost some more. I'd tell you to go try Serebii, but I'm assuming you got banned for being a faggot.
>>
>>29380939
>lahlahlah I don't believe you

I literally can't make this up. I did fall for the 'XY is perfect for nostalgiafags' meme and mostly shut up about it. but this actually happened and I stopped doubting that this was a retarded decision on GF's part.
>>
>>29378554
You win.
>>
>>29380959
>reading comprehension
I said I have different opinions on different aspects of the games. Now you're assuming I can't possibly have an actual opinion that disagrees with you, huh?
>>
>>29378554
The only way to win, anon, is to not play the game. Run while you still can before this discussion consumes you too.
>>
>>29380990
Well that's you and your GF/sister's opinion. I played X and had fun with it with minimal grinding. If I wanted to play something challenging I'd play SFV online
>>
>>29381023
When your opinion consists of calling others cucks, no I can't honestly say that you have any worthwhile opinions at all. Sorry not sorry. Get back to me when you graduate elementary school.
>>
>>29381084
Thing is, grinding has never been a large part of Pokemon. With good balancing you can have a smooth game that's still satisfying to beat when it rewards your god decisions and skill you've picked up. And since you mentioned you wanted to be able to make sure a whole team of six was given enough attention and xp, Gen 5's scaling XP was fucking perfect for that.

Literally no one wins from this.
>>
>>29381120
>ignores everything else because I said a mean word
Sorry ;_;
>>
>>29381135
How about you play with XP share off and enjoy the challenge, and I'll play with it on and enjoy the story and the collecting
>>
>>29381152
>Implying you had any essence of an argument before calling 90% of fanbase cucks.
Great troll, friend. You sure got me all riled up. Thanks for the pranks early in the morning.
>>
>>29381135
I hope they don't fuck up the vs seeker. It's miserable when the best grass shit you can fight is giving 1/3 the xp of a single mon and you gotta swap out a bunch of dudes for the next gym.
>>
>>29378419
>clearly a device meant to fit on the head of 1 (ONE) pokemon
>gives the whole team a boost

That aside, Pokemon games have been a breeze for the most part. Yellow required a bit of grinding after the 4th or so gym but from what I remember, it became piss easy during
the 5th gen.

I hardly grinded or anything and just leveled up 2 Pokemon, caught the legendary and called it a day. Had some trouble every now and then but it was okay.

Gen 6 was a fucking breeze. No need for any additional training whatsoever. Grab the exp share, battle a couple trainers (or not) while you're doing the story and your entire team will eventually be strong enough to steamroll everything.
>>
Because there's no middle ground.

I still WANT to use an exp share because fuck switching pokemon in and out constantly, just not a retard overpowered one that overlevels everything.
>>
Why don't they just let you have the held item EXP. Share AND the new EXP. Share? Like one held item, one key item.

That way, you can choose to use one, both, or neither. You have the best of all worlds, and even the ultracasuals GameFreak is catering to will be happy.
>>
>>29383157
Cause gamefreak is consistently retarded for two decades now. t.No NG+
>>
>>29378419
the same reason they want to complain about the "super effective" markers on attacks, they feel insecure that they like something marketed primarily (not completely) towards kids, and because they're so fragile they desperately try to make the game seem like it's hard, so they can say "n-no mom it's r-really for adults! see!"
>>
>>29378470
>not rotating your team regularly
this was the life you choosed
>>
>>29383590
I know it's a kid game I just hate coddling. It's a multiplication table, I thought the nips had pride instead of acting like burgers
>>
>>29384141
>"i know it's a kids game i just hate it acting like a kids game"
>>
I find it hilarious, honestly.

>Don't give me the (all)exp.share, it's a crutch! Only idiots and kids use it before postgame!

>Where is my (single)exp.share? I n-need my crutch to train this 1 Pokemon. Huh? What do you mean with "you're still using a crutch and avoiding making that Pokemon actually fucking fight"? That doesn't count!
>>
*turns off exp share*
that wasn't difficult
>>
>>29378419
I've seriously heard people make the argument that they want to turn off the exp share because it makes the games easy but they don't want to turn it off because they can't be bothered training all their Pokemon singularly.

thats the fucking point you absolute invalid end yourself???
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 507x565px
>>29385467
>>
File: 1459375907226.png (192KB, 382x378px) Image search: [Google]
1459375907226.png
192KB, 382x378px
>notice I'm underlevelled
>turn the EXP Share on for a while
>turn it off once I've caught up
>>
>>29385579
i like this image even though it doesn't relate to the post you replied to
>>
>>29385579
I don't like this image.
>>
>>29385467
Do you not understand I replaced one mon and I want him to get brought up to speed without putting my whole team 15 levels above the next gym or having to switch pokemon every single pokemon I fight so he gets xp?
>>
>>29385625
Literally what's wrong with it
>>
>>29385613
How does it not? You're talking about 2 different people
>>
>>29385648
without having to switch pokemon every single pokemon I fight so he gets xp?
Why? Weren't you against crutches? Weren't you against making the game easier? NOT using a weaker Pokemon to train it means you don't want to actually play the game and want a crutch to make your life easier.
>>
>can easily evolve shitmons I ordinarily wouldn't bother with
>bad
>>
Here's how to use the New EXP share
>Turn it off
>Get to a point where you feel the need to grind
>Turn it on
>Finish Grinding
>Turn it off
>>
>>29385735
Not him, but it's not creating new exp out of thin air. It just halves the exp earned from the other Pokemon
>>
>>29385735
Cause it's tedious and boring when you're changing out your pokemon.. Gamefreak doesn't play other games so it's not like they have the game speed acceleration that bravely second has. You're never at risk of getting wiped in a trainer battle or wild pokemon battle. I just want my new retard to get up to speed so I can get back to the game.
>>
>>29385772
>Turn it off
>Catch a mon that is behind your team and start grinding
>Turn it on
>Finish Grinding
>Oh wait. Extra exp was generated out of the aether and now all of my pokemon are overleveled as shit.
T-thanks.
>>
>>29386030
>Doing an OR nuzlocke
>I have to keep shoving my mons in the pc cause they're about to hit the soft level cap where they stop listening to me every time I gotta bench someone and train up a new mon
>>
>>29385613
i like you, anon
have a good day
>>
Because Gamefreak did a poor job at balancing trainers in XY.

In past games you didn't need to the Exp. Share at all and you could easily level your mons evenly on just trainers while still not being too overleveled.

They designed XY in such a way that they EXPECTED you to use the Exp. Share., but your mons end up overleveled an the game is easy. Solution: Just turn it off? See here's the problem with that, if you do turn the Exp. Share off, then the game gets much harder, because you can't evenly level your mons on trainers anymore like you could in the older games, because Gamefreak scaled the trainers expecting you to use the Exp. Share. As a result you end up being underleveled unless you grind on wild mons in every new area.

TL;DR: With the Exp. Share on, you gain TOO much Exp. With it off, YOU DON'T GAIN ENOUGH. Gamefreak effectively removed "normal" mode. You only have "easy" and "hard".
>>
>>29387866
And the worst part is, not actually hard just artificially hard

Everything in the game has retarded sets
>>
>>29378419
because complaining is cathartic to them
>>
>>29378419
Because other people WON'T turn it off which means it makes the game easier for THEM! MY individual experience is meaningless, if I don't hear NORMIES and CHILDREN whining about how hard the game is then it's TOO EASY!
>>
>>29383201
Or maybe they didn't expect one single community to be so autistic that they think it'd make a difference at all, let alone make the game more "hardcore."
>>
>>29378458
Thanks internet, and Awakening fags.
>>
>>29388072
Pretty much this. There are some problems, but ultimately we all wanna bitch about it like how some people bitch about their relationship issues.
>>
>>29378419
The easiest way to beat the game is to rush through everything with 1 mon anyway (gift Lucario in XY), Exp. Share does nothing to help you with that
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.