[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 521x282px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 521x282px
Leaks;
>Marshadow has unknown formes;
>The prevolutions for Solgaleo and Lunala is actually different formes of the same Pokémon;
>Mimikkyu plays an important part;
>Lycanroc and Starter Final evos change secondary type and color according to the Z Moves used;
>The moon version, even though it looks inferior, has a slight advantage;
>New Battle Frontier like Facility;
>>
File: 1475589131986.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475589131986.png
180KB, 500x500px
Nah
>>
>Mimikkyu plays an important part
Stopped reading there
>>
I believe the second point, the first one...likely but the rest....nope
>>
OP here, you might wanna keep a screenshot of this thread
>>
>>29377553
if the models change color they would have been in the datamine. see: silvally, shinies, minior. etc.

now fuck off.
>>
>>29377607
They were scrubbed you idiot
If the whole thing was leaked, tell me where's the dolphin? And the snowman?
>>
>>29377553
i bet. but not in sun and moon.

>The prevolutions for Solgaleo and Lunala is actually different formes of the same Pokémon;
it is a stage 2 split evolution line.

"important" more or less. more less.

>Lycanroc and Starter Final evos change secondary type and color according to the Z Moves used;
that is something that could happen.
since i doubt the type:null connection is the "secret" they share praised in coro coro. but i doubt the color. more aura maybe.

"opinion?"

dunno.
>>
This wouldn't surprise me at all, if that Pokemon we've seen is Marshadow a Hoopa-like situation wouldn't surprise me

I did previously believe this but I think they've been shown to have different dex numbers?

Vague

Still piggy-backing off the "leaks" claiming they had Z-forms. No dex sprites for any of this anyway.

Vague

Literally just appealing to what people want to hear
>>
>>29377553
>Marshadow has unknown formes
Ok, just not coded into SM.
Probably not. It starts as a nebula and begins to form a solid compact body.
Stop it. There's no connection between Lycanroc and the starters. How many times must we say this?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 592x533px
>>29377653
Here's your (You). Now fuck off if you're not going to add anything worth discussing.
>>
>>29377653
>damage controlling your fake leak this hard

wew retard
>>
>>29377655
Dude, how do we even know if those were pre evos of Solgaleo and Lunala? The puff cloud had a colorscheme similar to Lunala and the the orb one is similar to Solgaleo. They could just be formes for all we know.
>>
File: brainpower challenged.png (44KB, 118x192px) Image search: [Google]
brainpower challenged.png
44KB, 118x192px
>>29377577
>kept reading after "Marshadow has unknown formes" which we know is false
>kept reading after "The prevolutions for Solgaleo and Lunala is actually different formes of the same Pokémon" which we know is false
>stopped reading at something that hasn't been debunked yet and isn't particularly unreasonable
>>
>>29377601
Why? You got bored and made a fake leak thread like a thousand other goons. You're probably going to forget that you even did this in a day like the rest of us.
>>
>>29377601
>>29377553
Real OP here, disregard that I suck cocks
>>
>>29377653
>Dolphin
The tapu.
>Snowman
Snowman and Yeti are the same word in Chinese, Crabrawler's evo is a Yeti crab.

I know this is bait, but please, try harder.
>>
>>29379372
You mean wishiwashi?
>>
File: 1476897452963.jpg (55KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476897452963.jpg
55KB, 1136x243px
>>29377704
Look at the Dex order. And look at this.
>>
I mean desu you ain't lying. Atleast some of the newsoutlet were telling us straight up then this fucking time warpy shit Game Freak's pulling. "Let's reveal basically 6/7s of the Alola Pokedex and over half of the Alolan forms before launch hurdur!" Like seriously they got so much shit for so. much. longer about that. And with all their improvements and foresight the one thing they mess up on, and hard, is one of the central reasons why XY failed. Is it okay to give previous forms new ones? Yes. Is it okay to do so many of them that it undercuts the new actual mons being introduced? No. Cause people especially younger people won't see it that way when they want more new then the atypical rehash lol.

But what sucks for them is they are gonna piss off the "we want new ones" and "we want better old ones" crowd. So. Fucking. HARD. XD I mean seriously if you were a big red/yellow fan boy, ran through with Primeape and Arcanine, you are basically going to feel how the diehard Blaistoise and Venusaur fans felt when Charizard got TWO Megas that were version exclusives for an even dumber reason than because it was one of Ash's most memorable pokemon and that shit lol.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.