[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Gen IV was the best Gen pokémon will ever have,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1789.png (1MB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.png
1MB, 800x575px
Reminder that Gen IV was the best Gen pokémon will ever have, and was GF's apex :3
>>
>>
>>29376977
Damn straight.
It had the best spinoffs too.
>>
>>29376977
>Transfer system locked behind nat'l dex
>Super rod locked behind nat'l dex
>Probably other things that I'm forgetting locked behind nat'l dex

DPPt were OK, HG/SS were great remakes largely because they fixed what was wrong with DPPt.

IMO gen 5 was better.
>>
>>29377116
This, IMO b2w2 was GF's apex. Gen 4 was also good tho
>>
>>29376977
I just stopped playing Platinum for today. You know what's good my friend.
>>
>>29376977
If only that were true. It essentially shat on the best features of previous gens, had a region that promoted backtracking over legitimate exploration and dropped the quality of the series after all we haven't had a 60fps game since.
>>
>>29377170
BW2 was so packed full of content it was great. I feel like GF hasn't tried nearly as hard since then unfortunately.
>>
>>29376977
>Sinnigger Defense Force

Hoenn masterrace
>>
File: HH.jpg (31KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
HH.jpg
31KB, 300x290px
>>29377349

Can't hear you over all those god dang trumpets, I tell ya hwat....
>>
>>29376977
Gen IV sucked shit though. Unless you emulate, then you can make it playable by holding down your fast forward key indefinitely.
>>
>>29377411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEezCi7ucf4

have some more.
>>
>>29377411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT7Y_-uZmG4

and even more from ORAS too.
>>
>>29376977
Wrong. It would be the worst Gen if Gens 1 and 2 didn't age so terribly. Platinum was an improvement, but was still inferior to Emerald. That said, I feel like they could do great things with D/P remakes. The questions is, will they?
>>
>>29377503
They'll copy and paste the Gen VII battle facility and piss /vp/ off to the point where they'll proclaim them the worst remakes ever and holy up ORAS as the greatest Pokemon games ever made.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.