[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I improved the 1st gen with some replacements coming from 2nd gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: first gen fixed.png (159KB, 1122x450px) Image search: [Google]
first gen fixed.png
159KB, 1122x450px
I improved the 1st gen with some replacements coming from 2nd gen
>>
>>29372361
ok first of all where the FUCK are Fearow, Zapdos, Muk, and Blastoise?
>>
>>29372391
They went to trash and gave way to best ones
>>
>>29372361
I don't hate this
>>
My changes make Kanto much better
>>
>>29372400
>>implying My mom's Owl is better than Fearow
>Implying ugly Gator is better than Blastoise
>removing literally anything for fucking WOBBUFETT or Eeveelutions
3/10 bait made me reply
>>
>>29372361

>Slowking but no Slowbro.

0/10, awful.
>>
Pretty good, I can't accept the removal of Pinsir though.
>>
>>29372427
Feraligatr is fucking better then that tortoise
Noctowl too
Eeevelutions are awesome and wobb is cool
>>
I remember reading somewhere that some of the Gen 2 mons actually were designed for Gen 1 but couldn't fit or couldn't be made in time or something

I know Sneasel was one of them
>tfw your bro missed out on the chance to be part of 20th anniversary genwun pandering
>>
>>29372488
The designs weren't necessarily finalized at the time. But yeah a majority, though not all of Gen 2 Pokemon were conceptualized and designed before Gen 1 was released.
>>
>>29372361
Put Blastoise back in and Ill agree.
>>
>>29372538
but feraligatr >
>>
>>29372361

fuck me Raichu is a fat cunt.
>>
>>29372488
Ye, 190 were intended for the game.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_index_number_(Generation_I)
So it woulda been another 40 pokes since Mew was added last minute in an empty spot. I think I read that even more than 190 was designed at first though. Also, I think I read that Lugia was made for the movie, not for the games at first.
>>
>No Mew

No, what the fuck? I was with you but that wrecks it all, the fuck is a matter with you?
>>
>>29373911
Yeah. Fuck Ho-oh, give me Mew
>>
>>29372361
Lovely.
>>
File: triggered-meme.jpg (52KB, 850x297px) Image search: [Google]
triggered-meme.jpg
52KB, 850x297px
>>29372361
where is mew and blastoise u degenerate johtoddler
>>
>>29372400
But Feraligatr is the worst starter.
>>
>>29372488
Yo I feel you
If only Houndoom got into the first gen like she was supposed to I would have so much more merch ):
Gen 2 has like 0 merch for most mons.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.