[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: DARKMEWTWO.jpg (106KB, 608x881px) Image search: [Google]
DARKMEWTWO.jpg
106KB, 608x881px
I've never played Pokken. So, what's the story/explanation about this guy? His type is different?
>>
No. GF just felt like making Mewtwo even more edgy for shits and giggles.
>>
>>29370326
I guess the best comparison would be like Pit and Dark Pit from Smash.
>>
>>29370326

But wasn't he edgy from the start?
>>
It's some shit where he saves a girl from some evil crystal, now it makes him need more power and she has to save him from that shit.
>>
File: delet this.png (206KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
206KB, 900x720px
>>29370395
Mewtwo is not edgy, just angsty.

He's the Shadow the hedgehog of Pokemon.
>>
>>29370357
But Dark Pit is an actual separate character from the Kid Icarus games. This Dark Mewtwo is just a recolor for recolor's sake.
>>
>>29370180
That crystal thing in his shoulder corrupts him and makes him evil and destructive, and by beating the shit out of him, you help to fix that. He doesn't seem to have a different type, but his move set in game is pretty different compared to base Mewtwo. He's got a few moves that drain his HP to use but are pretty stronk. Regular Mewtwo has moves that drain his Super gauge and are pretty stronk.
>>
>>29370459
thanks anon
>>
>>29370434
Shadow WAS edgy though (for one game at least).
>>
I wish the slot had been used for another pokemon.
>>
>>29370180
He took some black dick which turned him into a nigger.
>>
>>29370814
Agreed, like a Mewtwo who could turn into Mega Mewtwo Y or a Charizard that could become Mega Charizard Y.

It's a shame we had to put up with the shitty x megas instead.
>>
>>29370180
Thing in his chest is a Shadow Syngery stone. Basically Mewtwo saved his trainer from being corrupted by it by taking it into itself which slowly corrupted him and is the reason why it's travelling around the region attacking people.

The Shadow Synergy Stone now, that absorbs the gaia energy found in regular synergy stones and basically makes them inert to enhance it's own power.
>>
Will Mewtwo make another appearance?
>>
>>29370852
Why would anyone want the Y mon in fighting games?
Y in Smash was clearly a quick decision seeing as it doesn't even work like the other Megas by giving you control of the mon.
Having the physical attackers is much better.

Plus X two looks more imposing while Y looks like some wimpy thing.
>>
>>29370889
If it does, it better sound manly again.

Femtwo a shit, just look at those round eyes.
>>
>>29370889
Yes, but it will be yet another unexplained incarnation separate from the original.
>>
>>29370943
After the first I would be fine with that as long as they make this one an X so there's the first, Y and X to make a trio of Mewtwo.
>>
You guys remember that one time Ash tried to pick a fight with Mewtwo?
>>
>>29370987
Ash isn't very smart.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.