[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsareena is going to be this gen's second pseudo. Screencap this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tsareena.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tsareena.png
48KB, 250x250px
Tsareena is going to be this gen's second pseudo. Screencap this.
>>
I can see this being Lusamine's ace.
>>
If this thing manages to be good, let alone pseudo good, I promise to use it in every team I make with any stupid fucking name you want.
>>
doesn't need to be Pseudo level since it already fucks priority up the ass
>>
>>29370192
That doesn't mean it'll be good. I personally hope it has decent attack, special defence, and speed. If Trop Kick ends up having good base power, it could spam that and end up being pretty hard to knock out.
>>
File: tumblr_of9hf6TR4u1ve8iq4o1_1280.png (660KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of9hf6TR4u1ve8iq4o1_1280.png
660KB, 607x605px
Triple evolution gives me high hopes for good base stats. But for the love of god, don't be a special attacker...
>>
>>29370328
Isn't its unique attack some sort of kick?
>>
>>29370349
It could end up with the slow, mixed attacker problem.
>>
>>29370349
Yup. Trop Kick. It has a chance to lower the opponent's Attack, too.
>>
>>29370137
This
>>
>>29370066
>not even fighting type

yeah good fucking luck
>>
>>29370409
It's perfect as it is.
>>
>>29370349
Yeah, Trop Kick. But I've been fucked over by GF having a pokemon's signature be the wrong type of attack before.
First example that comes to mind is Sceptile, although leaf blade isn't his signature anymore.
>>
>>29370437
That was before the physical/special split though.
>>
>>29370494
Ah shit, my mistake.
looks like everything will be ok after all
>>
>>29370328
Being pure grass, it really needs more than high BST. From the Dex description, I can see her having high Attack and defense, but average speed.
>>
>MonoGrass
>Pseudo
Fucking lol

>>29370192
Yeah man, I'm sure she'll be able to cockblock Talonflame and send her to NU. Who cares if Talonflame also learns Flare Blitz and even U-Turn while this thing can't touch him at all. 10/10 Pokemon right there.
>>
>>29370192
>fucks priority up the ass
>pure grass
>fucking Talonflame or Scizor
yeah not, at most this will be good against Bisharp assuming it gets fighting attacks and Azumarill, which would have been either way without the priority avoiding thing.
Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty useful ability, at least I think it will be decent in doubles, but don't get carried away
>>
>>29370066
>Grass type
Like the concept, but I can't see it happening.

At the very best you have a Physical Lilligant
>>
>>29371555
It'd need Dragon Dance just to match, and that's very unlikely. Man, why do pure grass types need broken shit just to not be PU garbage?
>>
>>29370066
> grass type
You gotta at least try anon
>>
>>29371555
>>29371727
Serperior and Tangrowth exist.
>>
File: swoobat cutie.gif (1MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
swoobat cutie.gif
1MB, 320x239px
>>29370349
Heart Stamp
>>
>>29371737
>i have no idea what pseudo means
>>
>>29371614
Because they dare to be super effective against water.
>>
>>29370349

Kommo-o's signature move signature moves is clanging scales which looks to be a special attack but it's hard to imagine it being a special attacker
>>
>>29370428
She could have been unique, not basic.
>>
File: 013223423.png (108KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
013223423.png
108KB, 442x650px
>>29371614
Pure grass is a shit defensive typing yet GF keeps insisting they be High HP walls. USually theyre only carried by a tertiary type. Also most of their movepools are crap and limited to only STAB grass moves and normal type moves.

Its why I wish lilligant gained Fairy because itd at least let her, being a special attacker, gain access to dazzling gleam and possibly moonblast to give her at least something that isnt Petal Dance or Giga Drain to go with her sleep powders, Quiver Dances, and Teeter Dances.
>>
>>29371932
Grass is weird because it has a lot of weaknesses but it has really good resistances so it's terrible defensively yet it kinda works. Of course, we already have a lot of defensive/supportive grass types, so if for once they made an offensive one with coverage moves that would be great. I want a grass cannon
>>
File: Bird is not brave anymore.png (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bird is not brave anymore.png
104KB, 800x800px
>Tsareena gets stone edge
>>
>>29372246
Pretty sure th only way itd get that is if its magically able to get it off Cradily or Chesnaught and I highly doubt itll be in either of their egg groups.

That or TM like them.

Also it still has to outspeed you or be tricked room to outspeed you to pull it off.
>>
If it gets a lot of kick moves, I can see it getting Jump Kick (most likely), Low kick, High Jump kick, maybe even Blaze Kick (remove scizor)?

If it gets a solid movepool and decent stats (wishful thinking) I can see it being useful in OU, even as a pure Grass type.
>Revenge killing +2 Bisharp by kicking it out of existence
>preventing azumarill from clicking belly drum just by existing at any range
>checking Breloom
>Sableye can't even Wisp or Fake Out it on the first turn, meaning that if it megas it needs to take two full power Trop Kicks before doing anything
>revenge killing +2 Scizor, +2 Pinsir if it's fast enough
>down in UU, revenge killing Diggersby and Mamoswine
>prevent opponents from Protecting, letting you Jump Kick that Ferrothorn without any fear

In practice it'll probably be shittier than Breloom, but i like the meme potential here
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.