[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation I remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Start in Pallet Town 5-10 years after Red became Champion
>The region changed a lot
>New Pokemon
>New Rival, maybe Green/Blue's sister
>A Gym Leaders changed, like Sabrina, Koga and Giovanni
>Somewhere along the way, meet Silver and learn that Giovanni is finally coming back
>Go through the region fighting Neo Team Rocket with help from Silver, Blue and Rival-chan
>They have a few executives and use really strong Pokemon making trouble all over
>Team Rocket is going full crazy, attacking towns like Team Plasma attacked Opelucid
>Beat Lance, the Champion and somehow learn that Team Rocket has set up its base in Johto
>Move to Johto to stop them, challenging the Gyms along the way to get stronger
>In the final boss battle, Silver, who wants to beat his father, and Blue, who wants to take care of his predecessor, take care of Giovanni
>Plot twist, turns out he managed to find a new Mewtwo
>Silver and Blue job against Mega Mewtwo, you go and save the day
>Postgame, you get to fight Ethan
>Battle Frontier is there, now improved and a few new facilities

I know this is something we will never get, but IF the Kanto remakes were like this, would they be acceptable?
I guess "remake" is the right term, but it makes it easier to get the point across.
>>
No. Because Kanto's has been present in every generation, apart from 5, in some shape and form. Aren't you sick of it, anon?

Get over it, you're not eleven anymore.
>>
>>29362665
That's not a remakes, that's a sequel.

>>29362781
Any post that has "get over it" like we're in middle school can be safely ignored. I think we could totally have a sequel set in Kanto, but I'd rather it has a bit more Jew characters than you're implying. I'd also rather we go to Sevii instead. Or even start there. And save Johto for its own sequel game another time
>>
File: 1460006154374.jpg (84KB, 969x771px) Image search: [Google]
1460006154374.jpg
84KB, 969x771px
>>29363230
*new characters lol
>>
>>29362665
so you want a new gen but with a bunch of recycled content and nostalgia pandering?
>>
>>29362665
>saber is team aqua
of course she'd pick the team with dark-skinned men
>>
>>29362665
I still want my Oak and Agatha 1930's urban japan Kanto game.
>>
>>29362665
Remake of a shitty region that already had two remakes one being fr/lg and the other hg/ss and in both it was shit...
Why anon why you want the most boring and most linear region ever...

Why not pick sinnoh it is big and pretty.

I would even take a unova remake despite them being meh games but the region would be nice in sun moon style
>>
>>29362781
>Because Kanto's has been present in every generation
explain
>>
>>29362665
I'm fucking sick of Kanto.
>>
File: 1475703145547.png (320KB, 617x502px) Image search: [Google]
1475703145547.png
320KB, 617x502px
I'd be all for a non-Johto level curve Kanto remake will all the new features and mechanics and types if not for how hard Game Freak's been jerking off gen 1 lately.
>>
>>29364037
Gen I: This is obvious
Gen II: Return to Kanto as post region in G/S/C
Gen III: Fire Red/Leaf Green
Gen IV: Return to Kanto in post region via HG/SS
Gen V: No Kanto
Gen VI: No kanto

Kanto has been in four generations out of six.
>>
>>29366830
>counting remakes
Stretch
>>
>>29362665
Might play.
But sounds shitty.
>>
>>29367180
>play through the main gyms (other than Giovanni)
>can get the main legendaries
>can get the starters

Most of the major elements are there, so yes, it counts.
>>
People are over the Nintendo and Pokemon nostalgia push. We get it Nintendo had some good stuff back then and Pokemon had good stuff. We are over it now, unless Pokemon makes a game where all the regions are connected into one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>29367180
literally what?
>>
To be honest, I would like a Kanto remake too. One that isn't shit. So far, all the times you get travel in Kanto, it has been boring as fuck. I would like a Kanto remake that is actually good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.