[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember back when we thought these would be the last games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
Remember back when we thought these would be the last games?

I could have never imagined we'd make it this far.
>>
>Remember back when we thought these would be the last games?

Maybe its only you because there was zero signs that Pokemon is ending.
>>
>>29358584
Except GF itself said that.
There are few signs of this, like the fact that Sinnoh seemed to be the ultimate region, for example evolution based on location. They didn't do that before because of course they would had to carry back those locations in every game after that, if it was the last one, such a tedium wouldn't have been a thing.
Also the presence of the god pokémon itself, that was something like ''non plus ultra'', like you felt thay cannot overcome themself after that. Also a lot of fanservice in general.
>>
>>29358308
>Remember back when we thought these would be the last games?

no one thought this except the retards who say this every gen
>>
No because neither me or anyone I knew was excessively retarded
>>
>>29358769
>Except GF itself said that
[citation needed]
>>
>>29358769
>Except GF itself said that.

Source: My ass
>>
>>29358820
IIRC they said it before they contradicted themself saying they're aiming to create 1000 pokémon before stopping. Anyway It's hard finding such a source after more than a decade.
>>
>>29358869
Sounds like the sort of urban legend bullshit people have been saying since Gen 3 but never been able to back up with a source in all my time on the 'net
>>
>>29358869
Where's your source?
>>
Pokemon will stop when the cash flow stops. I don't see that happening any time soon
>>
Probably should have been the last
>>
>>29359030
Uh excuse me, are you going to finish that...cwaasawn?
>>
Nintendo as a company will more likely end first before Pokemon as a brand name.

Pokemon was originally planned to be a one-off game anyway.

But Money talks and Ninty/GF will milk that cow until its dry and there are still no signs of slowing down/stopping,
>>
File: Right.png (143KB, 326x309px) Image search: [Google]
Right.png
143KB, 326x309px
>>29358308
>we
>>
>>29358769
source AND citation: my ass
>>
>>29358308
Don't worry OP, I remember. You've got to realise that most off the people on this board were like 5 or 6 when DP came out so they don't really have any idea what they're talking about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.