[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 11-12-201-.png (168KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
11-12-201-.png
168KB, 300x482px
I'm willing to answer any question that isn't about the plot of the game. Ask away.
>>
>>29355081
What's the post game like?
>>
>>29355081
Is the game GLORIOUS?
>>
>>29355081
dude looks like the ultimate dork
>>
>>29355081
Thanks for making everyone butthurt, I love watching the babbys cry!
>>
>>29355104
It's good. It's better than what was there in XY and ORAS. A few facilities from previous games return, and you unlock a some new areas to explore. Post game wasn't our focus for the last Generation.
>>
>>29355233
Would you say it's on par with BW2's post game?
>>
>>29355081

How old are you?
>>
Are there more pokemon then what the data miners leaked?
>>
>>29355258
Sadly, no. During B&W2 were a special case. We were reusing a previous region, with the same Pokémon and moves. We had a lot less to work on, so we had more time to work on the post game.
This time, however, we are making alot of changes to the very formula of the game itself. We nonetheless tried our best to include something to keep more experienced players entertained after the main game.

>>29355302
A few. Some of them are really cool. There's a feline Pokémon that a lot of you will love.
>>
File: Jaguar.jpg (469KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguar.jpg
469KB, 2560x1707px
>>29355383
>There's a feline Pokémon that a lot of you will love.
I want a Jaguar
>>
>>29355383
>There's a feline Pokémon that a lot of you will love.
What makes you think that?
>>
>>29355383
WHERES MY QUADAPED STARTER

RERRREEEEEE
>>
Some people weren't the most happy with ORAS remakes, your first role as director. How will this game manage to be different?
>>
>>29355518
For one, it's strong. It will also be useful in almost any situation. Its design is simple, but charming. Its face is better than Persian and it is quadrupedal, something a lot of you wanted.

>>29355558
Freedom, I would say. In ORAS's case, I wanted to capture the charm of the original games. This is why it lacked a lot of things from the Emerald.
>>
>>29355081
Why do you look like you hate your job, do you hate your job?

Why do you hate your job?
>>
>>29355081
why do all the three starters suck? most of them unnevolved are actually better than their final forms
was this intentional to make people not want to evolve their starters?
>>
>>29355081
Can you post a picture with a timestamp to prove you're actually Ohmori?
>>
>>29355855
>Prove you're actually Ohmori
>>
>>29355081
Will Flygon be getting a buff?
>>
>>29355855
>prove you're actually Ohmori
And even IF he was, posting proof that you're leaking the content of your game isn't a good idea.
>>
>>29355855
Really, nigga?
>>
>>29355938
True. It's quite obvious the OP is fake. Does Ohmori even speak English?
>>
No es fake
>>
>>29355855
Even I will admit I'm not Ohmori. I am on the development team, and thought using Ohmori's name was the easiest way to get attention.

>>29355935
Yes.
>>
>>29356038
Can I send people on a trip to Suplex City?
>>
Okay minion of Lord Ohmori, are there version exclusive alolan forms? :P If not, why give Meowth, Sanslash and Vulpix (version exclusives from Green/Int: Blue) alolan forms over Mankey, Ekans and Growlithe (version exclusives from Red)?
>>
>>29356038
Can you elaborate on how he's getting buffed? New Mega? Quiver Dance? Hidden Ability?
>>
>>29356192
The obvious Mega Evolution. It will still be outclassed by other Pokémon though. The Mega gives it all the stats it doesn't need. The design isn't as good either.

>>29356148
No, there aren't. And I don't know how they chose the Pokémon to give Alolan Forms.
>>
It's probably a mix of it, I mean we know Flygon is probably getting a Mega, and the fact it gets Boomburst and how the other Dragon-mons of Hoehnn got -ate moves makes me think they had the idea for a Groundiate or Insectiate Ability but because of Sugimori artist block and Flygon being his "Gengar" (in reference to King Nappy) they had to stick in a pin in it. Best hope it's available somehow post-game, if not a later event with a mega-Milotic OR in the Sinnoh games in order to make sure 90% of the focus is on Z-Moves. Sorry to steal the clarification OP but feel like it's something like that, right?

Plus I feel like every Bug line should just get Quiver Dance, especially cause Quiver Dance Vacuum Wave Mega-Scizor would be the most craziest nonsense out there.
>>
How much anal wreckage did you have to endure from Masuda and Tajiri to land you your position
>>
>people are buying this obvious bullshit

>but anon it's fun! Speculation is fun!
This is autism at its peak. This board was a mistake.
>>
Wellp ripperoni. I'm sorry to say but if they couldn't capitalize on their VCs like that, having version exclusives in SM for Alolan forms that kinda nudged you to get the VC with the normal form then yeah kinda worried about other desicions XD I know that's a bit biased on my part but honestly as a guy who does human analyzing for a living to me it's like just a really strange choice. Thanks though. :P Hopefully if we bitch enough they'll add them in cause seriously with only around 20 alolan forms, leaving out Machamp out of the gimmicks again AND giving the finger to long-time Arcanine fans they really put money on some of the wrong horses.
>>
>>29356296
Name ONE better thing to do on this board. I'm waiting.
>>
Lol and it probably is fake for all we know, we have had good fake leakers before and to risk your should be dream job to post on the reason WHY they disabled comments on official tournie streams and videos is bold if not obsurd. And sides to me it will never make sense not to give the other VE alolan forms or Machamp line. Like seriously I get Pokemon wants to try to please the more "remembered" lines, but if they already are pandering to Machamp lovers I just don't get why not the full nine yards.
>>
>>29356266
>>29356327
>>29356374
Reading this made me feel physical pain. How are you writing this?
>>
>>29356296
It is fun. Give me something to waste my time on while I wait for the cias to leak.
>>
By not being a loser who doesn't have enough brain power to see possible trends in human behavior :). And welp looks like OP turned tail and ran. Oh the freak well guess we're gonna have to just wait and see for sure and then actually bitching about it.And it's being sarcastic dumbass of course machamp was gonna get shit since it got in Pokken with Gengar while Alakazam and Golem didn't.
>>
>>29355081
Why can't you introduce a non dragon psuedo? Why the low dex count?
>>
>>29356296
Better than "pokegirl feet threads :pp" and "post ur teams lol"
>>
this thread is fun xD
>>
>>29356235
>The obvious Mega Evolution. It will still be outclassed by other Pokémon though. The Mega gives it all the stats it doesn't need. The design isn't as good either.

Is Masuda a liar?
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>29355081

anons don't believe this fake shit, I'm the real guy from pokemon team [my all leaks turned out being true xD but nobody cared at all xDDDD] and megas are going to make a grand come back in both of; planned february DLC for sun and moon and gen8, GF just thought it's good thing to make meta game more various and interesting, also they wanted to make sure that designs will be good and also they wanted to check your reactions, they must not hurry, they have many many gens planned ahead, so...

and there was also concept of releasing new megas -only- for remakes, like 50 new ones per remake
>>
>>29357911

aha also there's no megas in alola from canon and plot perspective, Z moves are something like mega stones for kalos
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.