[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play your games the proper way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1453961168935.jpg (70KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
1453961168935.jpg
70KB, 845x634px
Do you play your games the proper way?
>>
Pearl was the only Pokemon game I played as a girl. Couldn't stand this faggot boy.
>>
>>29354547

Yeah and Dawn isn't really as cute as the Professor's bitch
>>
B-b-but my gender is non-binary
>>
Yes. Being a boy doesn't stop me from being a slut though.
>>
I usually play as the boy first then I go through a second time and play as the girl
>>
>>29354503
I do. Always choose the boy.
>>
>>29354503
Triggered.
>>
>>29354503
I play as a girl because if I'm going to have to keep looking at it all the time, I'd prefer looking at a cute girl than a guy.
>>
Nah, I just played the one whose design I liked the most.

Red > Ethan > May > Dawn > I don't remember if I chose Hilbert or Hilda > Didn't play B2W2 or XY > Boy in SM
>>
>>29354503
Depends if the design is cool or not. Like, the guy from b2w2 was hideous, so I went with Rosa instead.
>>
>>29354503
I always play as the girl and sometimes play as the boy on a second run.
>>
>>29355012
This is acceptable. Reasonable.
>>29354934
This is a fag in disguise.
>>
>>29354503
If I wanted to play as an anime boy or a shota I'd pick up another jrpg.
>>
>>29354503
First playthough yeah, then whenever I play it again I alternate
>>
>>29355741
>not playing as the cute anime shota, always
>>
>>29354503
That is a retarded recommendation. Even if you are a girl, isn't it better to play with the canon protagonists? Why play with the female protags just because you have the same gender? Makes no sense.
>>
i pick girls cause im a faggot. Except for Ethan cause hes cute
>>
The purpose of the game is to play someone you're not and to experience stuff you couldn't in real life. Whenever someone argues, that he/she plays as boy/girl because he/she is a boy/girl in real life that strikes me as weird. Then why do you play at all? You're not a Pokémon Trainer in real life. Go play bus driver soimulator. That said, I tend to play as girl, provided the design isn't hideous.
>>
I-I played Dawn...
>>
Always went with male protagonist, but with the Z-power dance thing I really am reconsidering going with a male this time around.

I'll end up buying both versions and in that case it wouldn't be an issue, but what gender would my main character be?
>>
File: Lucas.png.jpg.gif (44KB, 491x614px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.png.jpg.gif
44KB, 491x614px
I always self insert, so I played as Lucas.
>>
>>29354503
It's scientifically proven that if you're a guy and chooses the female character for your first playthrough, you likely suffer from Autism and should seek psychological attention as soon as possible
>>
>>29355786
why care about the canon?
>>
Yo whatever, gender's a social construct that we all can free ourselves of if desired.
>>
>>29355967
Wouldn't it make you a fag to play as cute boys?
>>
I go from just whoever's design I like more. I'm picking Chicken-Chan in S/M because I think Sun looks really generic.
>>
>>29354503
But I am a cute girl, on the inside. She's also a lesbian so that's why I fap to other cute girls with my girlpenis.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.