/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /vp/'s general consensus about the Ultra Beasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: UB.png (247KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
UB.png
247KB, 800x797px
I know this has been the topic of discussion around here before, but let's talk about them again.

I also want to raise the question why UB Beauty and Expansion share the same moniker "UB-02"

I think Gladion fits the edgy UB more than UB Expansion.
>>
>>29352630
If we are to believe they are people.
Then it's clear that the Ultra Beasts also fight amongst themselves for some reason. Maybe they have conflicting ideals.
Just look at the screenshot on this video for example.
https://youtu.be/gHnIksurPmc
>>
>>29352630
Bambo UB is that obviously-evil male Aether scientist.

I don't really know how to feel about them as a whole. I liked it better when the were completely-alien and hostile bosses, not weird legendaries.
>>
>>29352630
I'm not convinced that the giant crab thing is Hala, but the others make sense to me. Dunno about the rest, probably characters we still haven't seen yet.

>I also want to raise the question why UB Beauty and Expansion share the same moniker "UB-02"
Probably just because of the version exclusivity. Otherwise, assuming we're meant to meet/face these in the right order, Moon players would go straight from 1 to 3, which would only raise the question of "what happened to 2".
>>
File: UB.png (257KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
UB.png
257KB, 800x797px
>>29352691
I can see that, too. This is a stretch but the green cuffs and goggles, and the lower part of his trench coat looks similar to that of the UB bamboo's lower body.
>>
>>29352650
I don't think they ARE people, just that there's some sort of relation, like they're alternate-universe counterparts or something. In which case, just because Absorption fights Hala, that doesn't necessarily mean it's on bad terms with his UB counterpart.
>>
>>29352798
Let's say they are indeed alternate-universe counterparts/creatures, it's not so far-fetched to assume that there could be more UBs, no?

I think Ultra Beasts are interesting. They're enigmatic. Hope they're viable competitively. Lol.
>>
>>29352630
Pretty interesting desu.
>>
What if they suddenly rebrand some older legendaries as Ultra Beasts, like Deoxys or whatever.
I hope not.
>>
>>29352867
That'd only work if the idea about UBs being microorganisms horribly enlarged through an Aether fuck up turns out to be true. Except Deoxys' enlarging is through space shit
>>
>>29352867
Doubt it. UBs are (seemingly) from another dimension, Deoxys is just a space virus that got hit by a laser. No other legendaries seem to fit, either, so I really don't think there's any need to worry about that.
>>
>>29352839
They'll probably be Uber and not playable in VGC
>>
>>29352891
Giratina, kinda, but yeah they're pretty separate.
>>
>>29352886
>>29352891
Fair enough.
But what if they pull another ORAS plot point saying they are from an alternate universe where those legendaries are considered Ultra Beasts.
Damn, now I'm over thinking it.
>>
>>29352839
Of course it's hard to say without knowing any of the details, but logically if that is what they are, I suppose there would probably be one for every person in the whole world. That said I get the feeling they won't be revisiting the idea in future games, but I guess all we can do is wait and see.
>>
>>29352927
Giratina lives in another dimension, but it still came from the regular one originally, didn't it?
>>
>>29352973
Yeah pretty sure unless Arceus was a huge dick and told it to get the fuck out of the void and into the shadow realm without touching the normal poke realm.
>>
File: remakes confirmed.png (350KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
remakes confirmed.png
350KB, 800x797px
Solved it!
>>
>>29353164
Uh, why Buck?
>>
>>29353268
Mainly the color scheme, but also he's, y'know. Trying to be the strongest, calls you a wimp, and so on. So even if he's not actually very muscular or anything I'd say his personality still makes sense for it.
>>
>>29353325
Wouldn't that Team Skull Admin bitch fit better for the origami one?
>>
>>29353348
I dunno, I guess she could fit, not really seeing it as being her personally though.
>>
>tfw ultra beasts are mewtwo-like abominations based on zygarde
>UBs are a product of gene splicing human DNA and zygarde-based DNA
>UBs are caught using special balls since regular pokeballs don't work on them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.