[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, who thought this was a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: seriouslywhat.png (81KB, 784x404px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslywhat.png
81KB, 784x404px
I've never played X and Y, only Sinking Sapphire as far as Generation 6 games go. Every time I feel like playing a Kalos game I always see some off putting shit like this.

Why did they make those games so easy? Not even kids would have fun playing a battle where Roserade knows one fucking move. They could have included a hard mode like BW2 if they were so worried. Honestly.

I hope to god SuMo isn't like this.
>>
File: 1447270237742.jpg (22KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1447270237742.jpg
22KB, 340x506px
>>29352406
>SuMo
>>
File: 1476822502748.jpg (51KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
1476822502748.jpg
51KB, 300x335px
>>29352415
Goddammit I knew people would do this.
>>
I've heard that a lot of time was put into making the 3d world and models, but I'd rather just say I don't know with some of the choices they made. I mean it had its good points, but it still has a lot of like what you posted.
>>
>>29352406
You should check Giovannis gym team movesets

Besides at least tierno ISNT a rival as many think he is

Also
>SuMo
kys
>>
File: tierno.png (37KB, 790x372px)
tierno.png
37KB, 790x372px
>>29352406
First of all
>SuMo

And yeah, this is retarded, at least Petal Dance is a somewhat decent move, but it's still inexcusable
>>
File: 1470952296244s.jpg (3KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
1470952296244s.jpg
3KB, 125x90px
>>29352406
>Sumo
>>
File: 1475722052066.png (835KB, 1342x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1475722052066.png
835KB, 1342x1048px
>>29352434
It took more effort to give Tierno's team their shitty movesets than if they just left them to use their level-up movesets like most regular trainers use, since it would have given them four moves at least.

>>29352406
>Roserade instead of Lilligant (Quiver Dance + Petal Dance while being immune to confusion)
>no Teeter Dance Spinda
>no Ludicolo
>no Hawlucha or Hitmontop (I'm not sure if Hitmontop has any dancing moves in its learnset but it's a dance fighter in concept)

Even if you ignore the difficulty this team has nothing to do with dancing at all. Roserade is passable even if Lilligant would have been better, I don't know what the other two are doing, Talonflame doesn't even seem capable of dancing. Fuck, they should have waited until Gen 7 for a dancing trainer, since it has these two on top of all the other dancing-related Pokémon.

>SuMo
>>
>I've never played X and Y
then don't talk about it
>>
>>29352509
what
>>
XY was miles more challenging than ORAS. Just rotate through 8-12 main guys to keep them underleveled. I quite enjoyed my run through of X.
>>
>>29352406
Hey at least it was better than any gen 4 game. Not a high standard, I know, but still.
>>
>>29352544
I didnt have to rotate and it was still decently challenging specially since you'll end up very underleveled while reaching elite 4.
>>
File: toughest trainers (xy, platinum).png (225KB, 1324x680px) Image search: [Google]
toughest trainers (xy, platinum).png
225KB, 1324x680px
>>29352522
I think he's saying you're not allowed to complain about his favorite games unless you played it all the way through. Which, is a good point to make in general, it's best to experience something for yourself, but XY being easy isn't something you need to study in-depth to find out.

>>29352544
>XY is harder than ORAS if you handicap yourself in XY but not in ORAS
wow, whoa
>>
>>29352406
>shitting a never played game

wew
>>
>>29352562
Wasn't Wally's rematch team full smogon or something? I don't think x and y really compares.
I'd say Steven as well, but I honestly think his first team is better than his second.
>>
>>29352562
>I think he's saying you're not allowed to complain about his favorite games unless you played it all the way through. Which, is a good point to make in general, it's best to experience something for yourself, but XY being easy isn't something you need to study in-depth to find out.

Maybe he should play them instead of crying how bad they are even though he doesnt intend to play them anyway. So whats the point? If you didnt play it and you know its not your cup of tea and you wont play it anyway then why bother? Why waste time anyway?

Also showing Tierno shit team too prove his point and not spending a few seconds like this anon >>29352454 to show that other games have similar issues is just a proof of being both biased and retarded
>>
File: wally.png (163KB, 798x690px) Image search: [Google]
wally.png
163KB, 798x690px
>>29352605
>>
Let's just assume this was supposed to be a battle not against a trainer, but a dancer. You had Serena for "challenge".
Even though that sounds dumb.
>>
>>29352562
I rotated two teams worth of pokes with my ORAS playthrough too. I don't do that as a handicap, that's just how I like to play. So if you don't count that, I don't manually handicap myself at all, and of course I'm gonna instantly fast travel when the NPC offers it, unless there's something I want to do along the way. It just makes the game feel short and shallow.
>>
>>29352613
Everyone knows Gen 1 has bad movesets, nobody's disputing it. Nobody is impressed when you bring up Blue's Champion team or any other bad moveset in Gen 1. You should try literally any game that isn't Gen 1 when you want to show that "other games have the same problems as XY but you never complain about those so you're biased!" because people complain about Gen 1 movesets all the time.
>>
>>29352622
That battle is awesome, but it's not from the main game. You need a streak of like 100 is supers or some shit to even get to face him.
>>
>>29352648
>3 different versions of Blue's team in Yellow
How?
>>
>>29352692
Blue's Eevee could evolve into all three of its evolutions based on what matches you won/lost against him early on. If you won both of two specific matches on your first try (can't remember which ones), he got Jolton. If you won one and lost one, he got Flareon. If you lost both, he got Vaporeon.
>>
>>29352692
It depended on certain conditions like if you beat/lost to him in fight 1, if you did fight 2, iirc

>>29352663
I wish I could be bothered to unlock this fight, it looks top tier like B/W2 Challenge mode Iris rematch
>>
>>29352406
>They could have included a hard mode like BW2 if they were so worried
Unfortunately Malasada has hinted in an ORAS interview that they will not be adding Challenge Mode or its ilk again any time soon:

"Q:We noticed ORAS had a lower difficulty level compared to previous Pokemon games. What bought you to this decision? Any chance that future games will have the possibility to adjust difficulty level as seen in Black and White 2?
A: We created a "balanced" game that was suited for our time and age, where everyone is very busy and young people have various means of entertainment. Using smartphones and other devices they can access a great number of games, so the time they dedicate to a single game is less than in the past. The player can choose to keep on playing after the main story and continue to the post-game, where the difficulty rises and there are much more difficult Trainers and challenges to overcome."

Hasn't ruled it out completely of course (they never do), but with a design philosophy like that SuMo is bound to be even easier than ORAS. Because catching 50 random legendaries and playing Microsoft Bike Simulator constitute difficulty now.

>>29352498
>I don't know what the other two are doing, Talonflame doesn't even seem capable of dancing
Swords Dance. Aaaaand that's it.

You could have at least used a Ludicolo like mah boi Miror B, Tierno. Christ.
>>
File: 1385423307814.png (403KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1385423307814.png
403KB, 600x400px
>>29352805
>postgame
>ORAS

>"SuMo"
>>
His team was to give you a hint at what's coming next

He'll have the Baille/Fire Oricorio instead of Talonflame

He'll have Lilligant or Tsareena instead of Roserade

He'll have Crabrawler instead of Crawdaunt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.