[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon: Evolutions -- Sun and Moon Commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Pokemon Evolutions Sun and Moon.jpg (42KB, 830x356px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Evolutions Sun and Moon.jpg
42KB, 830x356px
A fan-made ad for Sun and Moon aimed at older fans. Pretty well done.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkaPpwOhr8Y
>>
>>29352088
It's well done, but that doesn't make the awful "Pokémon needs to grow older with me" mentality any better.
>>
Inb4 /pol/tards
>>
>>29352088
this is actually pretty amazing. I love it.
>>
>>29352110
>"Pokémon needs to grow older with me"
this wasn't even remotely implied you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29352110
I think it's saying that "You have changed, and so has Pokemon, but it's still the same Pokemon you know and love, just like you are still the same person".
>>
>>29352088
I'z vurry gud.
>>
>>29352348
exactly
>>
wtf I love pokémon now
>>
>>29352110
I'm not sure how you got that out of this, but it points to poor comprehension skills.
>>
I don't know what this is trying to say, if it isn't trying to be a flat out lie.
>>
>>29353135
"everything changes, but pokemon is still here if you want it."
>>
>>29352088
Well made.
>>
>>29353262
That isn't what most people will see. When you say you have changed, people are going to assume that adults can enjoy it now. That may have been true to begin with, but when most people think of a game adults can enjoy, this is not what they think about. What is? To tell the truth, I no longer know other than the smartphone app crowd. Everything else is either for teens or little kids, with no line of demarcation. Adults playing games that take a significant amount of time is still unfathomable to most people. If they can, they probably think of something that has more substance. If your intent was to show substance, then you failed because I see nothing. There is nothing here that indicates this game appeals to adults in any way.

I wasn't supposed to think of it that way? Then you will have to prove that all of that mentality is a bunch of hogwash, but I don't believe playing on nostalgia is the solution. What you did as a kid is irrelevant. It's what you want to do now. If you better explained that adults can enjoy it too, then you might've had a point, but as it is, it's just shallow perceptions that have nothing to do with your current perceptions. Can you still enjoy the same things you did as a kid? That is what you need to answer, and there isn't one here.
>>
>>29353610
holy shit fuck off.
There's a kid in the beginning, then he grows up, then he sees the new pokemon, then he smiles because he remembers how much fun he had.

It's a fanmade commercial, go take some fucking xanax you hyper-autist.
>>
Take this gay shit back to pleddit, faggot
>>
>>29352088
This was awesome
I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 23. His been playing since gen 1 and i only got into it since gen 4 but i can only imagine how it feels to have grown with the series
>>
>>29352088
Not sure an advert featuring black people and "you evolved" would be a wise idea
>>
>>29353653
Is what you remember relevant to how you are now? Yes, even your memories could be a lie.
>>
>>29353752
yeah, I mean it's factually wrong
>>
>>29353769
kek
>>
File: Top lil.png (233KB, 500x622px)
Top lil.png
233KB, 500x622px
>>29353769
>>
>>29353761
>Is what you remember relevant to how you are now?
Of course your idiot. You are a product of your experiences. Even if your distant memories do become inaccurate, what you remember is still a big part of who you are and how you perceive things.
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 500x279px
>>29352088
>>
>>29353761
Get your pills retard and GTFO from this board.
Holy fuck.
>>
File: 1477078134140.jpg (53KB, 423x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477078134140.jpg
53KB, 423x497px
>>29352088
the commercial is fine but to bad that the nigger is there
>>
>>29352088
Nigga the whole S&M games are aimed at older fans with this genwun pandering
>>
>>29352088
i wish the commercial will show the boy play all the games through the years like showing that pokemon is something that can last you whole life. That no matter what happens in your life pokemon will be there.
>>
The nip trailers are far better.
>>
And of course it's fucking Charizard.
>>
>>29357142
Yeah, I wonder if we'll see another chapter in the saga of Hoku and Shohei.
>>
>>29352110
That wasn't the point dude. The point of the commercial was you don't have to be a little kid in order to enjoy pokemon to its fullest.
>>
>>29353761
Aren't you late for philosophy 101?
>>
>>29357664
I hope so.
>>
>Mankey playing Game Boy

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
File: IMG_2790.jpg (76KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.jpg
76KB, 640x351px
>>29352162
>>29353059
>You have evolved
>So have we
Gee, I wonder
>>
A little cheesy. The theme at the end is also wrong on one of the notes.
>>
Is it okay that I shed a tear?
>>
>>29358954
yes
>>
>29358616
Just don't reply.
>>
File: euh.png (18KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
euh.png
18KB, 486x485px
>>29356884
>Futanari Miku Hatsune as a mouthgagged pony with a dick-shaped neck and face and a huge and grotesque cum-leaking cock
Dude...
>>
I thought it was depressing? I was expecting him to grab a copy of the game and a new 3DS so he could play.

You're never to old to enjoy a hobby you enjoyed doing as a child, teen, or young adult. Especially gaming.
>>
>>29352088
Sappy and gay. I hate it
>>
>>29353769
>ants can pass the mirror test
>african children can't
>>
>>29356884
See, this thread is so boring that even the mods haven't seen it yet.
>>
They couldn't have picked a worst gen to give this message.
The games are as dumbed down and pandering to little kids who play smartphone games than ever, Masuda's own words.

I could see this ad being more effective back in Black/White, because those games were actually trying to take the series forward instead of pandering to genwunners and kids with ADD.
>>
>>29353761
>even your memories could be a lie

you have problems anon, just overthinking things and get some help
>>
>>29359753
Is this true? How come /pol/ doesn't use this?
>>
>>29360128
because they would also have to say how scared they are of said people, so much for the "master" race
>>
File: 1476695323103.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1476695323103.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>29358616
>>
>>29360045
Come on, anon, don't be that guy.
>>
>>29353610
>Typing a novel to try to prover a point
Tl;dr
>>
Woah....so.....deep.....I..... JUST....I........oh.......holy.........Shit..........................................................................Wow.

*sheds tear*

I am so glad black people exist!!! *brofists the air* POKEMON FOREVER!
>>
>>29360213
What guy?
If you are talking about my pandering to kids who play smartphone games and that have no attention spans, then refer to this:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-sunmoon-devs-on-legendaries-pokemon-go-and/1100-6444620/?ftag=THR-01-10aaa0b

>We always try to think who's going to be playing the game for that era. These days, everyone has an iPhone or some other smartphone; there are lots of handy gadgets in your day-to-day life, which make life much easier. A lot of younger kids, when they encounter a game that feels like too much work, they may just give up. We want to make sure that it's very easy, very approachable for anyone to pick up and play. By doing that we re-examined, revisited the interface design, and added a variety of features like being able to throw the last thrown pokeball with just one button, and just making it very easy to play.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.