[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun/Moon Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

GameFreak tried to make an all-new experience for us, the players.The new Ultra Beasts, the region, Alola Forms etc.
Who's still hyped for the games?
What are your hopes?
Which change do you appreciate?

>inb4 this games will be as bad or even worse then X/Y
>>
>>29351493
The datamined Alola Forms and evolutions (not talking about the starters' here), no third Legendary and the fact that they actually dropped exploring Mega Evolution permanently have made me much, much less hyped for the games. As did Masuda and Ohmori's recent interview in which they straight up lied to our faces. I'm super bummed out by this. I've lost all respect I had for GameFreak completely. And the worst part is, I still believe Sun & Moon are going to be the best Pokémon games in the entire franchise, which really says something looking at the shit they've been throwing at us the past 3 years.
>>
I was hyped until they revealed Switch. Now I'm hyped for Switch, but I'm sure SM won't be bad. I particularly like pokeride, the new graphics, the fact that the city in the demo looks like an actual city, and the dex is small, but full of good or at least not-that-bad designs (except for some of them, but it's a minority)
>>
>>29351543
>dropped exploring Mega Evolution permanently

Just wait until DP remakes come around.
>>
>>29351493
>he wants us to appreciate the easiest games of the franchise which got rid of features that were previously introduced
Fuck off, Masuda.
>>
>>29351493
What got me excited and kept me excited this whole time was how much they were trying to make it new and fresh, and I loved all of the designs they showed us.

But this datamined pokedex has killed my hype. The only nice pokemon were the ones they revealed. I will buy the game, of course, and Im sure I will enjoy it, but they just keep giving people reasons to shit on them.
>>
>>29351642
They wont be Megas or Sinnoh forms, they'll be "Altered forms" that are tied with the story.
>>
>>29351493
Can you save in the demo?
>>
I like Team Skull a lot and nothing else
>>
I'm still hyped as fuck, especially online features.
>>
>>29351875
It saves after you get an item, that's it
>>
>>29351493
The demo made me no longer hyped for the games and this is likely the time I quite buying Pokémon games. Game Freak keeps making the games worse and worse, having less and less content and using filler events to just stall the playthrough.
>>
>>29351493
Why wouldn't I be hyped? New features, variety of climates, interesting new Pokemon and ideas, filesize for one game is just slightly smaller than OR/AS put together.

Literally the only thing I don't like is the removal of Dexnav. I hope there's a replacement of some sort. Otherwise, it's going to be another one of those gens where I have to constantly keep Serebii/Bulbaped open so I can see what the fuck is even available.
>>
Alola raticate
Lycanroc midnight
New pika clone
The feel of the game (no more grid)
Is the saving grace for me
Also all this speculation on the story has me super intrigued. I've never been more interested in a pokemon game story than i am for sun and moon
>>
>>29351493
The only things that kills my hype are Trials.
They look boring and totem pokemon are easier than fucking Gym Leaders battle.
>>
>>29351493

I hope UB, ash-greninja and ash-pikachu are not Bank-able pokemon, let them rot in SM forever.

I hope we get gen8 on the switch before Christmas 2018. With 70 new pokemon\gen two years per gen seems right. I also hope for gen8 gimmick to be better than Z-Power.

I would appreciate if they didnt simply ignore gen6 gimmick, Mega-Evolution.

I would also appreciate they do better Z-Power than what we have now, even if Z-Power gets to be used, a really strong attack that you can only use once is not what i call exciting...

Why do we not get more Z-Power like Eevee? That would be sweet, bot no, everyone gets the Atk Z-Power, and fkin Eevee gets the setup Z-Power. How about a Healing Z-Power fo example, or a Status Z-Power? There is so much they could have done...
>>
What I anticipate is something that none of us have experienced yet. The reviewers say that this game is jam packed with lore. I want to see that. I want to see it all over the place. More importantly, I want it to be understood. I want it to break the image everyone paints of pokemon. I want it to be heard! But that is just a dream. You're all too hateful to even know what it is I'm saying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.