[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that bikes are kill let's reminisce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 53456.png (307KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
53456.png
307KB, 640x480px
Which bike was your favorite from the series?

Personally, my favorite is the Gen I bike. Because you couldn't run. And you could ride it in the underground tunnels. Amazing.
>>
>bikes
>not using gen 2 skate
plebs
>>
Gen I bike is one of my favourite tunes from Pokémon, which is fortunate because it doesn't fate out when you change locations like in later games and you'll be using it A LOT in Gen I.
>>
>>29351402
I've always been partial to the Acro Bike. Faster than walking, and being able to hop around was fun. I liked the bike-exclusive areas too, it was kind of neat to see GF making puzzles that didn't revolve around needing an HM, even if those were limited to secret base locations or Sky Pillar/Mirage Tower's Mach Bike segments.
>>
>>29351402
Acro Bike all day every day.
>>
I never really liked the biking theme, except a little of Gen1
But for the most part, i just turn off the sound when switching to bike
>>
>>29351426
I like Gen 2 a little bit more. But the rest was jsut ok.
>>
>>29351402
Acro bike. Being able to hold B to get random encounters instead of moving around was very useful for grinding.
>>
gen6 bike was kinda fun to use

does anyone have a pic with the artwork for every single bike so we can choose which one has the best aestetic?
>>
Is bikes being out just speculation because of pokeride or has there been official confirmation?
>>
>>29352746
Bikes were not found in the datamine with the rest of the items.
>>
>>29352746
why would you need bikes if there are multiple pokemon you can ride on land (that can also be spawned like mounts in WoW)?
>>
My favorite bikes were the green ones, I guess. Best bike music goes to Gen 2, however
>>
>Ash sends Misty one of his Taurus
>"Alola! These are even better than bikes!"
>>
Music - Gen 1 Bike (nostalgia)
Mechanics - Mach Bike (gotta go fast)
Looks- Mach Bike (Blue is the best color)

The fact RS and ORAS are my least favorite games kinda make me salty the Mach Bike is my favorite look wise. But what can you do?
>>
>>29353317
Have you ever ridden an animal irl? Because IDK about you but it's much easier to just hop on a bike. If I simply wanted to just travel from one town to the next I think i know what I'd rather choose.
>>
>>29353509
IRL animals don't warp right to your location or have infinite stamina
>>
>>29351402
Definitely the Mach Bike. Gotta go fast.

Sinnoh has the best bike theme, though.
>>
>>29353317
Because switching to a riding Pokémon changes your outfit to that tacky riding gear, which means you'll be wearing that more often than your actual customization choices if there's no bike.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.