[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Global Link Ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: logo_default.png (20KB, 155x86px) Image search: [Google]
logo_default.png
20KB, 155x86px
So, yeah... I have a modified Omega Ruby save file and been banned from participating in Rating Battles.

How can I lift the ban?

>in b4 hackers btfo, shut up Verlisify
>>
>>29347232
No clue. Didn't know you COULD get banned. Thought it was a myth. You must suck at save editing though.
>>
>>29347232
How did you fuck up that badly?
>>
>>29347232
Good riddance
>>
>>29347279
Get lost faggot.
>>
I have a modified ROM of all things (difficulty patch for the main game) and I didn't manage to get banned, not sure what the fuck you did.
>>
>>29347232
Delete your Global Link ID with PKHeX I think. You'll probably lose your score.

Who cares though, that shit is closing next month iirc.
>>
>>29347232
you done fucked up anon
>>
hackers btfo, shut up Verlisify
>>
File: keyandpeele.gif (2MB, 942x484px) Image search: [Google]
keyandpeele.gif
2MB, 942x484px
>>29347258
>>29347264

I just genned a few mons using PkHex. I donno how they caught me. Afaik, I did not do anything drastic. Just copied and pasted sets from Smogon.
>>
File: 1476354613244.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
1476354613244.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>29347232
>Hey guys I was banned for cheating in a child's game. How do I lift this ban so I can continue cheating and beating little kids?
>>
>>29347331
Oh is it? Then fuck it. I'm not even gonna bother anymore.

I don't care about the ladder desu. I'm just sick of those random players rage-quitting on Random Battles.
>>
>>29347420
ProTip, NEVER GENERATE SHIT.
CLONE, MODIFY, CHECK.
You probably did somethig stupid like using a pentagon Ice Punch Swampert.
>>
>>29347459
Yeah it's a good idea to only modify existing Pokemon, never create one yourself.

I myself go a step further and breed all my Pokemon, just a single egg, and then modify from there. Can't get safer than that.
>>
>>29347430
>Hey guys, I spend hours of playing bike simulator in an attempt to hatch several eggs only to use a few of them so I could battle against little kids all the while putting up a "fair fight"

Stop being self-righteous and get out
>>
>>29347459
>>29347480

Thanks bros. I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>29347510
We're cheating though, if you deny that then you are a retard.

I cheat because I lack the time to breed, but I do know my place and never try to gen things I wouldn't be able to get if I had the time. I don't get mad at people who hate cheating either, I used to before I just couldn't put the time into breeding anymore.
>>
File: 1475937434303.png (168KB, 284x452px) Image search: [Google]
1475937434303.png
168KB, 284x452px
>>29347258
They've been banning way more often after the rumors of interacting with certain hackers causing savefiles to get corrupted, but that's probably bs. What WAS confirmed though, was some asshat jap with a monoelectric NFE team that froze the 3DS of anyone that attempted to battle with them (there's videos online of this).

I'm pretty sure the main way to get banned is if you fill your profile with hacked shit, such as impossible PSS icons and garbage PSS message. Though people who used HA legends in rating battles back in early ORAS months supposedly got retroactively fucked in the ass.

>>29347458
Yeah, just erase your global sync ID (in the SAV tab) and try to do a gamesync again. Idk if that works but if it doesn't you can just backup your save and start a throwaway save until you can do a Game Sync then copy the ID over. But don't worry bans are save specific.

And stop replying to /wfg/ faggots btw.
>>
>>29347638
>And stop replying to /wfg/ faggots btw.

The only reason why /wfg/ is here in the first place is due to some chucklefuck, if the mods actually did their job and banned the fucker then they'd leave threads like this alone.
>>
>>29347510
What are you gonna do in Gen 7, where you no longer need to spend any major time hatching eggs, to get high IV Pokemon? What excuse will you use then to justify cheating? Because "I don't have the time" is flimsy enough as it is now, it's going to be a joke if you use that as an excuse in S/M.
>>
>>29347279
t. Verlisify
>>
>>29347760
Not that guy, I just clone nice/good enough pokémon to wondertrade and event mons to gift to those who didn't get one.
>>
>>29347849
Spreading legit Eventmons is somewhat justifiable. I used to do that.
>>
>>29347873
I also check suspicious looking pokémon.
I had to delete a shiny chandelure today because some dolt made it so painfully hacked that it had a Cherish Ball, egg moves, pentagon, and was transfered from Gen IV.
At the same time.
>>
>>29347430
How do you know if OP made mons that could be made legitimately and not stuff like Sturdy Shedninja?
>>
>>29348043
He was banned.
>>
File: 1452542150667.jpg (196KB, 1091x937px) Image search: [Google]
1452542150667.jpg
196KB, 1091x937px
>>29347873
I do mythicals WT occasionally, though technically they aren't legit since the ribbon needs to be removed for them to go through (I've tried a few workarounds such as RAM injecting to get past the local check but they also have a server check for ribbon, which is pretty stupid when they could just check for the pokémon itself lel).

An anon got a shiny Diancie from me the other day when we had a thread about WT experiences and some of us started WTing for fun.

>>29347965
It's hilarious how bad the hack check is, especially for past gen stuff. I've genned from some anons on /ekx/ and sometimes despite their request being legally impossible I still do them if I know they're in the bondaries of hack check shittiness. Just from entralink/DW stuff, you can make Entree Forest shinies, females shinies from male-only events, female HA bred mons from gen 5 that only had male events. And of course, it infamously not giving a shit about the pokémon having HA or it being from gen5+ if it has an Apricorn Ball.

Have you dumped your Battle Replays btw? You can also find some hilarious badly hacked gems there.
>>
File: 1448347676689.png (32KB, 602x265px) Image search: [Google]
1448347676689.png
32KB, 602x265px
>>29348223
Oh yeah I also just remember an anon asking me to make a female Pikachu that knew both Surf and Volt Tackle simultaneously. I just took this gen 6 eventchu as base, took Volt Tackle out of the fucking ass and taught it, then removed the ribbon and threw at them over the GTS. Guess what, the nigger actually passed. GJ GF.
>>
Rating battles are being shut down for gen 6 in a week anyway, as with the rest of the PGL
>>
>>29347965
I have a blatantly hacked shiny Beldum I got through Wonder Trade I've been meaning to toss on the GTS for a legendary I'm missing. Can I get in trouble if I were to use it online

could i get in trouble for uploading it to the gts
>>
File: 1471218623846.gif (412KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471218623846.gif
412KB, 250x188px
>>29347420
>Just copied and pasted sets from Smogon.
>>
>>29347459
Ice Punch is an ORAS tutor.
>>
>>29347760
You can't just get max IV Pokemon like that, you have to grind them to level 100 and that might even taker longer than breeding, so people will still use that excuse, not to mention that PKHeX will be available even before the game comes out thanks to GF's incompetence.
>>
>>29348827
Well, since we don't know the stats of the pokemon, hex will take 1-3 days to become stable after release, unless the it leaks early (which is admittedly very likely)
>>
>>29348740
If it went through wondertrade it's probably fine to put on the GTS
>>
>>29347510
If all you want to do is battle your should just stick to showdown

As usual op is a fag
>>
>>29350780
Pokemonshowdown lacks the graphics of the real games faggot.
>>
>>29347232
If you can't hack properly, you don't deserve to play the game, faggot.
>>
>>29351159
that should inform your decision to either play the game or play the small piece of it that you really want to play

if the graphics are really that important then maybe you should play the whole game, including the breeding and everything

cheating is for punks
>>
>>29351533
Mad you went 0-4 at your local PC with your LEGIT team, anon? :3c~
>>
>>29351590
lol

stay banned you idiot
>>
>>29347232
stop using modified save files. thats how you dirty cheater.
>>
>>29351590
there is literally nothing about cheating worth BRAGGING about you fucking faggot
>>
>>29351636
>>29351658
>>29351670
samefag
>being this butthurt
>>
>>29351679
kill yourself
there's nothing butthurt about acknowledging ho butthurt YOU are. im only one of those fucking replies, and i am not sharing my personal opinion with you when i say there is absolutely zero worth fucking bragging about cheating to succeed. requires absolutely zero fucking skill or effort. cheating is fine if it doesnt effect others, but dont fucking act like youre fucking better than people who put time and effort into getting good pokemon and becoming good at the game. Pressing A to win is not winning. it's skipping the experience. kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29351679
reading comprehension, fucktard. you're being mocked for specific, objective reasons. don't mistake being criticized for your fake showoffy arrogance for being memed at. you're a fucking joke. cheat all you want, but when you go into a public place and try to use those alterations to your advantage, and then act like youre somehow better than others for doing so, expect to be banned and told to fuck off.
>>
>>29351679
petty rhetoric, invalid non-argument. you're retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161022-222232.png (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161022-222232.png
139KB, 720x1280px
>>29351679
kek
>>
>>29347232
You can change your Global Link ID but yes, it's going offline next month anyway. Well, you'll still be able to battle and trade online and MAYBE play rated battles, but Game Sync/Global Link is going offline for Gen 6.
>>
>>29347638
OP here. Thanks! Managed to get around with the whole thing thanks to your advice! I'm back on the Global Link. Ha!

Gotta be more extra careful now, though. Gotta take your words on it.

And wow at the outrage caused by this thread. You guys need to stop being self-righteous about "playing clean."

I mean, yeah, I would understand why you're upset about some people cheating but there's really no need to shame those who do. You just come across salty.
>>
>>29348920
>1-3 days
>implying that's any kind of counter-argument
>>
>>29351860
>mobile poster
>using dark mode
End yourself, faggot.
>>
>>29352342

Well as someone who spends if not weeks, months of hatching Pokemons just to get ONE shiny or A FEW perfect IV Pokemon, seeing cheaters/hackers or whatever you call yourselves you faggots flaunting your hacked Pokemons is a huge middle finger not only to me but to all those who exert extra effort in playing the actual game. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Glad your ass got banned.
>>
>>29352379
wow that's really cringe-y
>>
>>29353416
Not even him but;

>playing a childrens game as intended is cringy
>not cheating in a game for children is cringy
>being upset at cheaters getting rewards without the work is cringy

Yeah, no. Nothing cringy about it. The cringy people are the ones who feel the need to cheat, some who will even PAY for cheating devices to do it. All under the excuse of "not having enough time to play", while doing it so that they can waste time playing more.
>>
>>29353518
I'm not wasting time, I just cheat cause I can.
>>
>>29353828
Well I wish I could say I respect you for being honest, but I don't at all.

But I don't quite hate you as much as the people who try justify it through excuses I guess.
>>
>>29352379
>uses hacked dittos to breed
>calls injection bad
Pogo retard spotted.
>>
>>29352379
>months to get a perfect iv
m8, you have a 1/64 chance assuming you have one 6 iv pokemon
>>
>>29353887
It's probably his first Pokemon game.
>>
>>29352342
Congrats man, have fun. And just ignore /wfg/ and Verlisify fans, they are like this.
>>
>>29352342
Oh if you're still here, when you copy sets from smogon, make sure to use a proper bred base pokémon to import the set onto. Smogon/Showdown sets have the battle-relevant stats but miss a LOT of stuff important for the game, so you NEED a basemon to fill the gaps, and for most mons just a quick bred one works. For legendaries though you'll need the legendary itself, it's good to have a living dex for this. Starting from scratch and filling the gaps manually is DANGEROUS.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.