[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>serebii page is older than most of this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: serebii 2000.png (145KB, 603x539px) Image search: [Google]
serebii 2000.png
145KB, 603x539px
>serebii page is older than most of this board
>>
>>29341207
>psyshock
Holy shit, that webmaster predicted a move nearly two decades in advance!
>>
>>29341207
Isn't it older than 4chan itself?
>>
OP, please post more relics from serebii
>>
>>29341207
that's pretty nice
>>
>still looks the same
kek
>>
>>29341207
Woah, what a time warp; I remember looking at this page when I was a kid, probably when I first got AOL internet or whatever the fuck it was.

Good shit.
>>
>>29341261
It was a TCG move.
>>
>>29341207
i remember when i first found serebii on internet and i was like super surprise with the amount of content, i think it was in 3ยบ gen
>>
>>29341261
>2 decades
one decade newfag. About 11 years to be fair.
>>
>>29341207
The fucker who runs the site should update the layout once and for all... "But I want everything to be accessible from everywhere". We can't even find what we need in that huge menu column. Ffs just change it!
>>
>>29341378
>F3
you're welcome
>>
>>29341378
I can find everything I'm looking for on Serebii, It's far better than bulbapedo's site.
>>
>layout is still literally straight out of the 90s

how autistic do you even have to be to host a site and update it daily and not have the decency to make it presentable
>>
They need a good web designer because even now it looks awful and primitive
>>
Requesting the update where he doubts Celebi being Serebii's localized name.
>>
>>29341402
How do you think I manage?

>>29341416
Bulbapedo's more organized. I can find stuff faster on serebii only because I'm used to it but it doesn't change the fact that it is a mess and could be easily optimized for both pc and phones. It's not even hard.
>>
I love serebii's layout, it's comfy and easy. Everything you want is in first page
>>
>>29341427
>>29341428
What is an example that meets your standards? Kinda curious, actually.
Sleek and flashy scripts are usually what people say they want, but I have that shit disabled for a reason.
>>
>>29341291
yes
>>
>>29341428
Who cares? It's super easy to find shit and has a lot of information
>>
>>29343491
Literally anything that doesn't look like a 10 year old's geocities homepage.

The font is fucking tiny, the formatting of the content is a mess full of wasted space and mismatched sizes, each news post has the same useless block of text copypasted at the top, there are low-res .gifs everywhere where there should be plain text, half of the HTML used has been deprecated decades ago and shouldn't even work in a modern browser, and it looks even worse on mobile devices.

There's no excuse for a website to look like that in current year where everyone and their grandmother knows how to write decent CSS.
>>
>>29343707
I agree with most of that. Guess I misunderstood your initial post.
>>
File: image.gif (681KB, 1280x720px)
image.gif
681KB, 1280x720px
>>29341207
>tfw I was wise to the existence of viruses
>tfw probably my only phobia was viruses and glitches
>tfw never visited a fan site until 2006 and immediately ended up with Netbattle leading to the people I know today
Feelsbadman
>>
>>29341291

Yes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.