[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the datamined/leaked Pokemon a ruse from Game Freak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24KB, 500x436px
Is there ANY CHANCE that what was found during the leak/crack/datamine of the files from the Demo that they were inteded to be leaked and threw in some really weird/funny looking Pokemon to make us guess wrong?

Or do you really think all of it was legit and they simply fucked up, and didn't learn from ORAS or any previous installation of the Pokemon games?
>>
>>29339027
Don't be a retard
>>
>>29339027
They learned, we have jackshit compared to ORAS, but they still fucked up.
>>
>>29339027

they have learned somewhat we don't know the stats and typings of the new pokemon yet that's gonna have to wait till the full game.
>>
Im more curious if there aren't anymore more Pokemon that weren't added in the Demo
>>
>>29339027
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
>>
>>29339027
what i don't understand is how they fucked up so badly as to leave all of that in there, and why is all of that info and images in there?, is it really necesary for the info to be in the demo?
>>
>>29339207
Yes.
They replaced everything with pikachu so it wouldn't crash.
But they didn't replace the battle preview icons.
Those are all the pokémon info we have.
>>
>>29339116
https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/789067198245564416

Literally not possible for there to be any Pokémon left, unless you think they added in new Pokémon after the demo was finished, in which case: >>29339171
>>
>>29339027
Let it go, anon. It'll hurt less that way.
>>
>>29339331
But why, can't they make a version of the demo that only has the info and images of the pokemon that are gonna be in the demo?
>>
The ONLY thing I could see is that somehow Gamefreak managed to scrub a few pokemon here and there
>>
>>29339027
It's ORAS all over again.
I hope GF actually scrubs the demo and discontinues the Chinese language option for Gen 8.
>>
File: persfield 4.png (664KB, 540x628px) Image search: [Google]
persfield 4.png
664KB, 540x628px
>>29339027
If alola persian isn't real I will kill myself I love Persfield
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.